Status: Finished! :D

Maybe I Wasn't Enough

Padmé And Anakin

"I'm gonna murder your ass!" I said. "Izzy, it's only Mario Kart." Jaime informed me. I giggled. "I know, but your still not going to win!" I said, beginning lap 3. He chuckled, and a knock came from the door. "Mikey, get the door." I said. He chuckled, and got up from the spot on the sofa next to me. "Hey. What's up?" Tony's voice came from the other room. A smile dared to form on my face, but I bit my lip to forbid it. I crossed the finish line, and stuck my tongue out at Jaime. "You suck at this game, y'know." I said. "I do not! I'm the master of Mario Kart!" He protested. I chuckled, and shut the XBox off. "Can we watch a movie?" I asked, lying my head in his lap and smiling innocently. Mike and Tony entered the living room. "What does Isobella want to watch?" Mike asked, lifting my feet up and placing them on his lap. I glared at him for using my first name. I thought for a moment, and then got up, and grabbed my Toms, slipping them on. "Where're you going? It's dark out." Vic asked. I sighed inwardly. "I'll be back. I'm just going home to get something." I answered while walking out the door, and running across the street. I opened the door, and walked into the kitchen. My mouth dropped open. There my mom was, kissing a guy I had never seen in my entire life. "Oh! Isobella!" My mom said, pulling away from the guy. I looked at her, to the guy, and then back to her. A few tears leaked from my eyes, and I ran upstairs. "Isobella!" My mom called, running after me. Once I got to my room, I slammed the door and locked it behind me. I leaned on the door, and cried. I wasn't sure what to do.

Yes, I love my mom. I want her to be happy. But growing up around no one but her, and learning to never let guys touch you, this wasn't acceptable. This was appalling. I wiped my tear stained cheeks with the tips of my cold, slender fingers. It didn't help my makeup stay in place at all. "Isobella?" My mom's delicate voice came through my bedroom door. "Go away." I mumbled, grabbing about a week's worth of close and shoving them in a duffle bag. I grabbed my makeup, and did the same (leaving most of it behind, though). "Isobella, let me-" "I said go away!" I grabbed my iPod, and shoved thy in there too. I opened the door, and shoved pass my mom. She was crying as well. My face was expressionless, the tears where falling freely now. I walked into the bathroom, and opened the cabinet above the sink, and grabbed my anxiety pills. I shoved them into my bag, and skipped down the stairs. "Isobella, stop, please?" My mom asked as I got to the bottom of the stairs. The guy my mom was kissing, grabbed my wrist tightly. "Listen to your mother." He demanded. "Let me go." I ripped my wrist out of his grasp, and put my Toms back on, and remembered what I had came here for. I ran back up the steps, skipping every other one. I searched for a moment, before finding my Star Wars DVD collection. I walked back down the stairs, and was stopped -yet again- by the guy. "Talk to your mother!" He spat. I glared at him. "You have no right to tell me what to do, asshole. Now, do yourself a favor, and let me the fuck go." I warned. He hesitated for a moment, but then let go. "Isobella!" My mom screamed as I walked out I the door, and back across the street.
I walked inside without knocking. I didn't bother to take my shoes off either. I walked into the living room, and as I did, everyone rushed around me. "Izzy? What happened?" Jaime asked, his arm supporting me (which I needed). "Isobella, what's wrong?"Mike asked. I shook my head. "Vic? Can I stay here for a while?" I asked. He quickly nodded. "Of coarse, anything. Are you alright?" I nodded, and pushed my way through the guys. I put disc one into the XBox, and pressed play. "You like Star Wars?" Tony asked. The corners of my lips turned up, as I nodded. "Me too!" He said. I chuckled lightly, and sniffled. "I'm gonna call you Anakin, mkay?" He chuckled. "Okay, Padme." I smiled, and hugged him.

It was crazy to think that those two words could change my entire mood. It was perfect, like him. I knew he would never feel the same way about me, but it was so hard not to feel this way about him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Recommend, please? It would mean a ton!
Stay Beautiful xxx