Status: Finished! :D

Maybe I Wasn't Enough

Intentional Mayhem

"Will you stop? Please? Just for one second?" I asked Mike.
He was running his hand over my thigh, and I was almost positive that the teacher saw it.
"Why?" He asked, completely ignoring the lesson.
I sighed. "Because I'm trying to focus. If I'm going to do anything with my life, I need to. You're not helping, buttface." I answered.
"You're such a nerd." He said, before removing his hand, and looking hazily out the window.

I really wanted to do something with my life. My dad had told me that I would never become anything. And as a result to that; I'm determined to become something. I want people across the world to know my name.

After school, I decided that it was time for fun. I needed it.
"Hey, guys?" I asked after all four of them where together.
"What's up?" Vic asked.
All four of them where looking at me, which made me a little bit uncomfortable.
"Do you guys want to go play Lazar Tag?" I asked, biting my lip a little bit.
"Sure!" Vic replied.
"Let's go!" Jaime yelled, throwing me over his shoulder.
"Hi-Me!" I started giggling. "Put me down you meany!" I yelled. He shook his head, and ran out the door.
"Woah woah woah! Bro! I need shoes!" I stated.
"Got 'em." Tony said from behind us, while closing the big wooden door.
I smiled at him. "Put me down! I'll bite you, Jaime! I'm serious!"
He opened the front seat door of his car. "Fine!" He put me in the car.
"I'll kill you in lazar tag." I said, as I buckled my seatbelt, and he got in on the other side.
Tony knocked on the window, and brought my Toms into view. I opened the door, and grabbed them.
"Are you coming?" I asked.
He shook his head. "No, Selena wants me to come over." He sighed in exasperation.
I looked into his beautiful brown eyes sympathetically. "I'll see you later then?" I asked, hopefully.
He shook his head again. "Not until next week. She's got me on lockdown." He chuckled.
"A week?"
He nodded, and sighed.
"Text me every minute of everyday, okay?" I said.
He smiled, and hugged me tightly.
When I was in his arms, I felt safe. I felt like I belonged there. It was perfect. Or maybe it was just me who felt like this. I mean, I love Mike, right?
Tony pulled away, and kissed my cheek. "I love you, Padmé." He said, smiling.
"I love you too, Ana." I said, before closing the door.
He walked off to his car, and Jaime drove away.

It was silent for a while. "You've got a problem, don't you?" Jaime said, breaking the stream of awkwardness.
I looked at him, slightly confused. "What do you mean?"
"Oh come on. I see the way you look at him. You love him. As more than a friend. But you love Mike too."
I was taken back by this, but hated to admit that it was true. "Jaime, I don't know what to do." I said, expressionless.
He sighed. "What do you want to do?" He asked.
I sighed. "That's the problem. I have no idea what I want." I stated.
"Follow your heart, Izzy."
I shook my head. "Could you just...stop? I can't do this." I asked, tears spilling down my face.
"Actually, can you stop the car?" I asked.
Without hesitation, he stopped it.
I got out, and began walking back home.
"Izzy, what are you doing?" He asked, catching up with me.
"I'm going home. Not Mike's, not my Mom's. I'm going back to Wyoming. I need to talk to Sam." I answered, lengthening my strides.
"Izzy, stop. You're fine. Just get back in the car, please?"
I shook my head "I told you; I'm leaving. I'll be back, though." I reassured him.
I walked into my house for the first time in six days, and hugged my mom. Jaime followed me.
"Izzy, don't do this." He said.
"Hey mommy." I said, ignoring Jaime.
"I'm gonna take a trip back to Wyoming okay? I'll be back in about two days."
She nodded, and gave me a small piece of paper, which I recognized as a plane ticket.
"I know you, Isobella. Sam already knows you'll be coming."
I smiled, and grabbed the keys to Andy's car. "I love you, Mommy." I said, before kissing her cheek and walking back outside.
"Isobella! Stop! What about Mike and Tony? You have to tell them where your going!"
"You can tell them." I said, getting in Andy's car, and revving the engine. I drove off, away from everything.

I knew how much Mayhem I was causing, but I was doing this for my own good. I was doing this for me. I needed to see my best friend, and that's exactly what I had intended to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's kind of short, but I'm writing the next chapter now. (: Make sure to comment and recommend!
Stay Beautiful xxx