Status: Keep or kill??

Are You Serious?

Luce

It was Saturday and me Beth and Lori had just finished cheer practice. We all decided to go out to eat, at some Italian place. We got a booth and Lori sat next to me and Beth sat across from us she kept playing with her hair, and looking over at us under her lashes.

I smirked.

“Oh I know that look, some one has got the hots for a boy!”

She smiled at me and then shook her head.

“Even better, were dating!”

Lori gasped and leaned across the table.

“No way who is it?”

Beth hid her face in her hands

“Alex!”

My mouth opened a little in shock.

“Are talking about that idiot that tried out for the squad?”
she nodded

“Yes, and hes not an idiot he's just really funny, man I love him after practice yesterday he asked me out and he took me to the ice skating rink it was so romantic “

I rolled my eyes, it was all to mushy for me.

“Excuse me are you guys ready to order?”

I looked up and was shocked to find, Dallas standing there holding a note pad and pen.

Isn't she a little to dumb to actually have a job? I mean she's pretty and all but the only reason I'm nice to her is because of Beth.
But she just seems to be wherever I am now it's getting hard to just ignore her. And so what I truly felt guilty when I made her cry, It’s not called love it's called being human.

Beth looked up and smiled

“Hey sweetheart I didn't know you worked here”

She just nodded

“Yeah me either” she frowned and paused for a moment

“No wait I did know ,yeah! I've been working here since the summer it was like a summer job or something”
Beth nodded

“Well I don't know about the rest of the girls but I haven't really looked at the menu yet, is it fine if you just take our drink orders?”

She nodded, and readied her pen

“Go for it”

Beth ordered a diet coke ,Lori some sort of smoothie I just ordered water I needed to clear my head.

Dallas nodded

“Okay I’ll be back!”

I watched her walk away, before turning to Lori

“Can you come over tonight?”

She shrugged

“I don't see why not” I nodded and gave her a wink, she smiled back.

Beth cleared her throat. But before she could speak Dallas had come back with our drinks, that was fast.

“Are you guys ready to order now?”

Beth shook her head

“Not yet sweetie come back in a couple of minutes please”

She nodded

“KK”
Then walked off.

So we all took our time looking over the menus and finally when Dallas came back we were ready.

“So what will you have”

Beth smiled

“Well sweetie I would like the ravioli”

She nodded

“Okay!”

Lori waved

“Hey there I would like the same actually”

“Kk”
Dallas turned towards me
“And you?”

I coughed
“I would like Spaghetti with minced garlic”

Dallas frowned

“You eat Mice?”

I blinked and stared at her.

“Wait what? Are you serious? What do you mean?”
She frowned even more, God! I hated when she did that because it made her look adorable.

“That's the one thing I don't like about cats, how could you eat a poor little baby mouse?.........”

She leaned in close to me

“Wait are you a cat? Because you could tell me you know I’ll keep your secret”

At that Beth let out a howl of laughter, she giggled as she held her sides, Lori wore a smirk.

Beth shook her head,

“No sweetie she said Minced! Not Mice”

Dallas frowned again For the love of god would she please stop doing that?

“Whats a Minced?”

Lori put her, hand on Dallas's arm.

“Its a way you cut food hun”
Dallas's face broke out in a beautiful smile.

“Oh well that makes sense! I'll be back with your orders!”

Fuck. My. Life.

She's absolutely adorable.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hoped you liked it I'm trying to update a lot before Christmas, because I'll be gone for a while and i wont be able to write!