Status: Keep or kill??

Are You Serious?

Dallas

I sat with my knees to my chest, on the curb outside in the school parking lot. Last night me and Dave got an in argument and he called me stupid, it really hurt my feelings so I told him maybe we shouldn’t see each other any more. At the time he seemed very okay with it, but this morning he came over to my house and brought me flowers saying that he was very sorry. I told him I didn't believe him , and that I feel we should still see other people.
So now he's upset with me again, I was so upset about this morning that I forgot to put on shoe's again. It was no biggie though because Beth let me have the keys to the cheer locker room. But I was just so upset I got lost in math...again and I missed my bus. I've been sitting here for an hour now. I don't have a phone to tell my mom that I’m stuck here, and I’m scared I wish that Tubby was here right now. The thought of my over weight kitty , caused me to start sobbing uncontrollably. I brought my knees closer to my chest and buried my head in my lap, today has been a very bad day. Oh! I really do wish Tubby was here he'd know exactly what to say.

“Hey....um are you okay?”
I slightly lifted my head, I hoping that it was Beth but I knew it wasn't I knew it was Luce. I find that when I’m confused is when I annoy people the most. But Luce makes me feel confused all the time, so how can I get her to like me when I’m always confused around her

I looked up at her.
She was wearing her cheer uniform, and her hair was in a messy ponytail , she must have just gotten back from practice.

When I lifted my head, the small smile that played on her lips was instantly replaced with a frown.

“Hey is everything alright?” she said quickly as she knelt down in front of me.
I shook my head , and let out another sob.

“Me and Dave broke up!”

Just then! , just like in the hall way something in her eyes changed, and she looked down at her hands.

“You have a boyfriend?”

I let out another sob an buried my face in my lap again.

“Not anymore!”

“Shit!...Hey hey I’m sorry I didn’t mean to make you upset okay?”

She put her hand on my arm, and when I looked up at her ,she actually smiled.
I couldn't smile, but I wanted to.
A frown came over her face.

“Now don't freak out or anything on me, but what are you doing here? Don't get me wrong! I'm not saying.....just why are you still at school?”

I looked down at my feet ,embarrassed .

“I got lost in math, and now I can't call my mom to let her know I’m here...I’m stuck”
I whispered softly. For a moment nothing was said, then I felt her hand rest on my cheek.

“Hey...you know if you promise to smile I promise to drive you home....deal?”
I quickly looked up at her, a small smile instantly playing on my lips. And without any control from me it seemed to grow wider by the second.
“You'd really do that?...”

Nodding biting her lip, she seemed to be in deep thought. But she still answered.

“Yeah..actually I would”
I felt like she was talking to her self instead of me. She put her arm around my shoulders and helped me to my feet.

“Come on” she said

“lets get you home..”

She started to walk me out into the parking lot. I just felt so happy and giddy, this must be what it feels like for all those cartoon girls who are saved by the hero. This must be what it feels like to be saved.

In one quick movement, I slipped my arm from under her's and brought my hand down. I looked over at her and she had the slightest hit of a smile in her eyes, and it seemed that just like for me she had no control when it spread down to her lips.

We walked to the car hand in hand, and I felt very special.
♠ ♠ ♠
meh...this chapter was shorter than i wanted it to be, but I'm sorta busy today. I just really wanted to get this chapter out.

What do you think? don't be a silent reader! I wouldn't be one to you!