Status: Hi! Thanks for reading guys! I hope you like this story, i'm really working hard on it.

Whiskey Lullaby

It seems as if her life has slowly crumpled and died right in front of her eyes. After twelve years of watching everything she cares about whither and die, she thinks she's ready to give up. Until she meets him, and he pulls her to her feat again. Maybe things won't be so bad after all.
  1. Prologue:It Doesn't Get Easier
    They say it get's easier as time passes, but they lied. I...I think I'm starting to give up. I'm afraid.
  2. Chapter One: When I look at you
    I look up into those beautiful eyes of his and all traces of uncertainty disappears. I feel like I can trust him. So I let him help me up and walk me down the street.
  3. Chapter 2: Bring Me To Life
    I've got a decision to make. I've only met him a month ago, but, I don't wanna say no. He can get me out of here..
  4. Chapter 4: Rain, Rain, Go Away
    "Please don't cry, the rain is already depressing," he asks softly, moving a piece of my hair from my face. "I'm sorry Brian, I just don't know what to do." "It'll be alright, we'll see each other again."
  5. L.A Baby
    I hate and love this place, much like I hate and love my life. The streets are trash, and the lights are blinding, the noise deafening. It'd be much better if Brian were here.