Status: I'm going to keep this going for just as long as i can c:

Inamorta

Five

When we finally pull away, gasping for breath, i grin at him wildly. "nice to see you too." i breathe, kissing him again. his tongue slips easily into my mouth, clashing with my own. Jesus, he's a good kisser. albeit a little sloppy. but i don't care. right now, all i care about is his lips on mine and how his hands are roaming over my curvy form.
at last, he pulls away, stepping back a bit. "i like your house." he comments out of the blue. i chuckle, a small smile gracing my lips. "thanks, i guess."

It's quiet for a moment, and in that time, i made a split decision; one i was certain that i wouldn't regret. James wouldn't be here tomorrow, and i probably wouldn't see him again, or at least for a while. i want to make this real. i want him to be the one to take my virginity.

this is a once in a life time chance, and i have to take it.

"i think that you'll like my bedroom more." i say boldly, letting my hand trail down his arm. i'm sending a clear signal that i totally want the d. i chuckle at the thought. "i think i might like to see it," he's quiet as he moves close to me, giving me a sweet kiss.

"well let's go then." i smirk, leading him up to my room.

~~~


I'm thrown down on my small twin bed, James climbs on top of me, planting a rough kiss on my lips. his fingers toy with the button on my shorts teasingly, sending waves excitement pulsating through me.

he pulls my tank top off, and i let him. i help him out of his shirt as well. we carelessly toss the clothes to the floor, resuming our heated making out.

our pants soon follow, and then we're only in our underwear; just barely a milometer of fabric separating our flushed skin. i feel his hand reaching back, going to undo my bra. but just before he snaps the clips, he breaks the kiss and looks into my eyes, searching.

whatever he was looking for, he must have found it, because a second later, my bra was on the floor. i thought that the first time a guy saw me like this that it'd be awkward, but the hungry look in James' eyes made me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world.

confident, i reach over and tug on his boxers gently, signaling that i wanted them gone. he indulged me, removing the thin fabric. i stood there for a moment, taking him in. he is a glorious sight indeed.

i grin, sitting up and pulling him to me, locking our mouths together again. he slips a finger into the waist band of my underwear, tugging them down a bit. gently, he strokes the top of me, making me gasp into his mouth. embarrassed, i pull away, cheeks flushing a delicate pink.

"what's the matter, love?" James asks, reaching for me. "I've never been touched like that before.." i admit, shying away from him. a gentle grin graces his features as he draws me close to him, kissing the top of my head. "i'll take care of you."

he kisses me, it's affectionate and sweet. "okay." i trust him, i decide. we kiss for a few more minutes, his hands tracing my sides. they move lower, back to the band of my underwear. gently, he tugs them down. i let him, i even help him a bit by kicking them off.

now we're both bare, and there's nothing do but, well, it . he pulls back the covers, and i lay back on the sheets. he climbs on top of me, positioning himself between my thighs. i take a deep breath, preparing myself. he kisses me hard, slowly thrusting in.

i let out a small whimper as i felt him break the barrier inside of me. James murmured sweet nothings in my ear and continued to thrust in me slowly, letting me adjust a bit. after a moment or two, the pain was gone, replaced by lazy waves of pleasure.

"faster," i beg, digging my fingers into his back. he obliges, moving faster. desperately, i grind my hips into his, loving this new and foreign pleasure. soon, i'm moaning his name. "James..." i breathe as he gives a particularly delightful thrust, hitting just the right spot.

"i think i'm- oh my god!" i cry, arching my back off the bed. the pleasure that rips through me is nearly unbearable. i fall back onto the mattress, shivering from after shocks, even as James still pounds inside of me, chasing his own release. he catches it a moment later, and i feel a warm spill inside of me. he rolls off, sinking into my sheets with a sigh.

"fuck... why didn't we do that sooner?"

he chuckles, pulling me close.

i must have drifted off at some point, because i don't remember anything after that.
♠ ♠ ♠
he guys, sorry it's been a while, and i'm sorry that this chapter is shit. i just really wanted to get the whole virginity thing out of the way :S comments are appreciated, and criticism is welcome.