Sequel: If I Let This Go

Situations Are Irrelevant Now

Good, Better, Worse

Any and all sadness or anger was immediately washed away as I ran back to the house, probably looking like an idiot, to tell the guys the news. I pushed the door open in front of me and practically tripped over the steps to get inside. Max and Bryan were casually sitting in the kitchen, eating what looked like a pop tart with ketchup on it?! Eww, I’m not even gonna ask.

Both of them looked up from their sick nasty food and Max finally said, “Uh, glad that you’re so happy to see us, Megan.” Both him and Bryan shared a laugh. I could get even with them.

“Oh yeah guys, I was going crazy in the thirty minutes that I haven’t seen you. But at least I don’t listen to Dora the Explorer,” I smirked, acting like I was about to walk out of the room, leaving both of their faces burning red with embarrassment.

I stopped suddenly at the hallway and looked over my shoulder. “By the way, you guys just got signed to Epitaph records.” And then I really did walk out of the room, cracking up as I heard Max yell at Bryan for spitting his pop tart all over Max’s face. It felt good to be back…or maybe it just felt good to see Max without his girlfriend.

Omar and Robert were downstairs somewhere, and when I told them, their reaction was just as priceless as Max and Bryan’s were, only instead of pop tarts all over the place, they both gawked at me with their mouths open and their game controllers dropped to the floor. I waved to them as I ran back up the stairs, making a quick escape like last time, before any of them could ask questions.

Now all that’s left is Ronnie fucking Radke. Despite the fact that I was in a good mood, I really did not want to talk to him…I guess in fear that hemight will ruin my happiness somehow. I put my head up against the door to see if I could hear any annoying chattering coming from Liza. It was silent – which either meant that she wasn’t there or that both her and Ronnie weren’t there. Let’s hope it’s option numero uno.

My fingers wrapped around the door knob slowly, expecting the worst. I sighed subtly with relief when I saw Ronnie by himself lying on the bed reading a magazine and listening to some music in the background. I didn’t want to sound like all I thought about was him and Liza, or seem jealous, but I just had to know why Miss Perfect and Saskia are gone all the sudden.

“So, where’s Liza?” I asked, casually taking a seat at the foot of the bed – he was practically sprawled across the entire bed, so there was barely even any space for me. He looked up from his magazine like I was bothering him oh so much – like my presence was such an inconvenience to him.

“Her and Saskia decided to go spend a girls’ night out at the mall or some shit like that. Why do you care?” he smirked, “Are you jealous?” Yes.

“No, why the hell would I be jealous of that slut?! Look, Ronnie, I liked you. Liked as in past tense, as in that was the past. You have a girlfriend for the first time since high school. Good for you, I really don’t care. And if you wanna know something, I don’t even like you that much anymore!” I shouted, surprising both of us at my sudden reaction. Shit, that kind of reaction definitely just proved that I was hellas jealous. Damn it!

His smirk returned once he got over the initial shock. “That’s really a shame, Megan.”

“Why?”

He sat up a little and stared me straight in the eyes, “Because I still like you.”

The breath I was about to take got caught in my throat and remained captivated there. My lungs were growing weak, seeing that I couldn’t exactly breathe at the moment. His words replayed over and over in my head. Because I still like you. What the hell?! I thought he said that we were always just going to be ‘just friends?’

In my moment of confusion, I hadn’t noticed the bed move as Ronnie crawled over closer to me. “C’mon, just admit it Megan,” he whispered, his hot breath against my cheeks, making me instantly blush, “Just admit that you still like me.”

His words were so tempting, and the position we were in didn’t exactly help. He had pulled me up so that I was sitting on his lap, leaning up against his chest. His tattooed arms were protectively wrapped around my body, and the fingers of his right hand were entwined with my own. I didn’t want to give in so easily to him, considering I was still pissed at him for using me last night, but I just couldn’t help it.

“Ok, I still like you…maybe a little.”

He laughed a little, “That’s good enough for me.”

As soon as these words left his mouth, I noticed something that I hadn’t noticed before…I could smell the alcohol on his breath. I glanced down at the floor to see multiple cans of beer scattered all over the floor, confirming my suspicions. Ok, so on one hand he just admitted that he does like me…but he’s drunk…but people speak the truth when they’re drunk…but he won’t remember any of this tomorrow…but clearly he likes me. Ahhh this is just too much!

Somehow, I managed to force myself to get out of his grasp and turn so that I was sitting by myself on the bed and facing him. “I can’t do this,” I whispered, not really expecting him to hear me.

“Do what?” he asked, catching me completely off guard.

“You’re drunk, Ronnie. You’re not being serious about this and you’re not gonna remember shit tomorrow when you see Liza,” I said sadly, getting up off the bed. I let out a small shriek of surprise when he grabbed onto my arm and pulled me down onto the bed.

“Fuck Liza. You’re the one that I want. You’re the one that I’m gonna need.” At first, those words seemed like something good to me. But I would find out their real meanings later that week.

He pulled me back down to the bed, only this time I was right on top of him and we both fell down onto the pillows. He didn’t hesitate to lean forward and immediately attach his lips to mine. He knew just the right way to kiss me so that no matter how much I didn’t want to do this, I wouldn’t stop. I began kissing him back. Slowly, I parted my lips further for his tongue to enter and roam the insides of my mouth. He had already had his mouth open so that I could do the same.

His hands had been wrapped around my arms, but now as the kiss intensified, his hands slowly moved down toward my studded belt and I knew where he was going with it. We haven’t broken apart once yet, and my breathing had gotten heavy. Without looking at what he was doing, he took his time in undoing my belt – just to tease me. He always does that.

Once he got that off, he unbuttoned my jeans and stuck two of his fingers underneath my panties and inside of me. Almost on contact, I moaned loudly into the kiss. The combination of what he was doing down there and how he was kissing was enough to put me into pure ecstasy, forgetting the fact that he has a girlfriend. He continued to push his fingers in and out of me as his tongue took a round trip tour of my mouth. Finally, after who knows how long, our lips detached and he pulled his fingers out of me, licking off the juices on his fingers with a satisfied smirk on his face.

“Still only like me a little bit?”

I had been panting slightly as I stared back at him from my spot on the bed. I wanted so badly for him to continue, but it seemed as if the moment we broke apart, reality returned to me…and so did the fact that I just caused Ronnie to cheat on thatslut girlfriend of his. I can’t do that…if he wants to be with me so badly than he’s gonna have to cut it off with her.

“Yeah,” I reluctantly admitted, “I still only like you a little bit because you have a god damn girlfriend, Ronnie. I’m not into being your whore, so don’t even go there.”

He looked at me like I just spoke in a foreign language. “I already said that Liza means nothing to me. You’re the one I want to be with.”

“But you’re not with me, you’re with Liza. I don’t roll that way, ok Ronnie?”

Again, I went to get up to leave and again he pulled me back down, only this time it was much harder with more force. He was smirking again too, but this time it looked much darker. “Are you blind, Megan? What do you think you’ve been doing from the moment you and I had sex? Every time I wanted some, you were right there, waiting and willing. All I had to do was say a few words and you’d be there. Doesn’t that seem like a whore to you?”

Wait, did he just call me a whore?! Well…when you think about it, I kind of was I guess. But still, if he likes me so much than why does he call me that?! I felt like I wanted to just cry right then and there, but I can tell you this much, the last thing I would ever do would be to cry in front of Ronnie. So I just stood there, speechless. I need to get away from him…but I guess first I should just tell him what I actually came here to tell him.

“Ronnie, you can think whatever you want, but until you’re not with Liza, then I’m not going to do anything with you and I mean it. But there’s one more thing I have to tell you – Escape the Fate just got signed to Epitaph records. I had the radio station send out your demo and they’re the first ones to reply.”

His eyes grew wide, “Are you fucking serious?! That’s the best news I’ve heard all day!” He jumped up and engulfed me in a huge hug. “Thanks Megan,” he smiled down at me, a real smile.

Then he sighed and thought a moment before he said, “There’s something I have to tell you about Liza too. I wasn’t going to tell anyone this early in the game, but since you won’t trust me until I prove just how unimportant Liza is, I’m going to tell you. Megan, I’m going to use Liza as a hostage to get a ransom.”
♠ ♠ ♠
uh-oh, what's Ronnie planning and will he finally accept his attraction to Megan???? find out in the next chapter! =]

i am so sorry for not updating sooner. i was sick and missed 2 weeks of school, and then when I got back i had to go on a manatory retreat w/ half my class. so i had a shit load of hw and tests to make up =[ im so sorry guys!

comments, please?