The Meeting Place

coffee for two

Andrea pulled open the door to the tiny coffee shop, Harlow following right behind. "This place is cute" says Andrea ask she glances around the quiet yet comfy coffee shop. Harlow ordered them coffe and they headed to a small table in the back corner of the place. There was a guy sitting not too far from them, but other than that they were secluded.

"How was work?" Asked Harlow as she took a small sip of her coffee. "Fine, Kara was in one of her weird/ bitchy moods" Andrea said as she took stirred her coffee with the small spoon that was given to her. "You?" Asked Andrea glancing up at Harlow " it was shit... complete shit. The board was there today, so of course Michael was ridding our ass all day.."

Harlow seemed tired; she was 5'8, a brazilian beauty with long bouncy curls, and an envious body. Andrea looked down at her own body..... long wavy brown hair, big brown eyes, 5'6, and was slim (thank God I have an ass) thought Andrea.

" hey listen, I'm pretty tired.... let's head out. I'll go pay for the coffee" said Harlow, she got up and walked towards the front of the coffee shop which seemed ages to where they were. " yeah sure, leave all this shit to me..." said Andrea as she struggled to grab both mugs and her bag. Andrea obviously wasn't that great at juggljng things, she dropped her handbag and then the spoon. "Fuck..."

She was about to kneel down to somehow manauver her handbag back unto her shoulder when all of a sudden the guy who had been sitting not too far away grabbed all the items she dropped. She giggled, "sorry, I'm a clutz" she said as she grabbed both mugs in one hand and her handbag in the other. The guy seemed to tower over her, she looked up and was face to face with the stranger. He seemed familiar, but she was too exhausted to try to recognize him.

"Seems like your hands are full..." the stranger said, giving her a small smile. "Yeah.. I was never good as a waitress" Andrea said laughing. " would you like some help?" The man asked. "Yes, please" Andrea said with a big grin. The guy kept eyeing her, almost expecting her to say something. But she just ignored the weird look and lead him to the counter.
" Thank you, I appreciate it a lot" Andrea said once they gave the barrista the dirty dishes. " yeah no problem, anytime...." said the guy, he gave her a small smile and turned to walk away.

"Wait! " Andrea said, the guy turned right back around " I didn't catch your name...." she said. "Its chris, my names chris..." he said. He seemed awfully familiar; buzzed hair, full beard, very toned, and awfully handsome. But she couldn't really see his face because of the hat he had on. "Well its great meeting you chris, my names Andrea." She said with a smile. " I guess I'll see you around..." she said swinging her handbag around her shoulder.

"You know where to find me" he said with a small laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
I messed up before, completely forgot I had already started this story. Hope you all enjoy it!