The Perfect Stranger

Chapter 19: The new Karli

Image

*Blake*

We traced Karli's light scent to a 2 story house, it had black shutters and the paint was peeling off on the outside. The door was Black too, it looked like it had just been replaced, with how new it looked.

"So this is Alex's house." Eve said rolling her eyes.

"You have never seen it before im guessing?" I asked her as we walked up to the door.

"Nope, i have been trying to find his home ever since that ass hole turned me, did you know where he lived?" Eve asked looking over at me as we walked up the porch steps.

"No, last house he was in, was back in the city, not out here in the middle of nowhere," I said looking at the forest that was surrounded the house, not literally it was just a house sitting at the edge of the woods.

"Damn him," Eve said getting fired up.

"Should we knock?" I asked jokingly.

"No, i have a better idea, lets kick the door down."

"I'll let you do the honors." I replied stepping back.

"Such a shame, its a brand new door." Eve said with a smirk, she kicked the door making it fly off the hinges and hit the wall on the other side of the living room.

"Well its nicer than i thought." I said as we walked into the house, the only reason we could do that is because it was a vampire house, which means we are invited in no matter what. No invitation necessary, which made me smile.

"Your telling me." Eve said looking at the Black leather couch that took up most of the living room. A flat screen TV was hanging above the maple wood fireplace. We checked every room downstairs.

The bedroom...nothing

Both bathrooms...no sign of Karli

The kitchen...Empty, not even bottles of blood. He must eat out alot.

The dining room...not even a table.

Then we decided to go upstairs becasue there was no sign of Karli or Alex anywhere downstairs. We checked the rooms with our vampire speed and found nothing, then we both stopped at the same room and decided to go in together. I opened the door and we both were shocked at what we saw lying on the bed unconsious.

It was Karli.

Karli looked very pale and she wasnt breathing and i heard no heartbeat, with further inspection i found a bite wound on her neck, it looked like Alex did his handy work and turned her before we got here. Damn him.

"Oh no." Eve said sitting on the bed hugging her lifeless daughter holding her up to her chest.

"I'm going to kill Alex." I Growled extending my fangs.

"You and me both." Eve hissed lying her daughter down gently.

"When do you think she will wake up?" Blake asked.

"Anytime, her scent is vampire now, he must have left to get her blood to complete her transformation.

"Well it makes sense, because this house has no blood in it."

"I know Alex, he eats out, and on the go." Eve replied holding her daughters hand.

I sat down in the chair beside the bed and held her other hand to wait for her to wake up.

"You think we should get her out of here?" I suggested.

"that's a good idea, if Alex comes back, he will never let her leave." Eve said picking up Karli bridal style.

"True." I replied as we both sped down stairs to the door, thats when we ran right into Alex.

Just great.

"Going somewhere with my Karli?" Alex said with a smirk.

"Yeah, im taking MY daughter home." Eve hissed at him baring her fangs.

"Well she wont want anything to do with you when she wakes up." Alex said putting the blood bag he had in his hand on the small table by the door.

"What's that mean?" I hissed.

"It means that i released so much venom in her system that she will be nothing but evil, see when i turned you Eve i made sure you remembered everything. When Karli wakes up she will not know who you are at all and only know that she is supposed to be by my side." Alex said as he paced around us.

"Damn you." Eve hissed getting madder by the second.

"Oh, by the way its about time for her to wake up you might want to put her down somewhere." Alex said stopping in front of Eve staring her down.

I could tell Eve didnt want to, but she knew she couldnt risk Karli freaking out when she wakes up and kill them all.

"Fine." Eve said in a hasty tone, then reluctantly laid Karli gently on the couch in the living room.

"That a girl." Alex said walking over to where Karli lay.

Eve hissed at him showing her fangs, she was super pissed, as was I.

............................

When Karli finally woke up her eyes were a bright red and she had pearly white fangs and they were sharp.

"Morning sunshine."

"What happened?" Karli asked looking around at everyone very confused. Karli knew these people but from where, she knew that Alex turned her but who was the gorgeous guy with the glowing green eyes and blonde flip hair? And who was the women with the pretty bright blue eyes who had hair almost dark as night and was wearing the cute belly shirt outfit.

"You are a vampire and you need to kill these people." Alex demanded with a smirk. Karli looked at him with her eyes red as blood and looked at the two people standing before her.

"Ok." Was all Karli said. Karli stepped forward them and they stepped back, wondering if she would ever get her memories back of them.

"Karli dont do this, i'm your mother." The woman with bright blue eyes said looking at her with eyes of sorrow.

"I'm your boyfriend." The gorgeous guy with the blonde flip hair and bright green eyes said to Karli stepping forward and grabbing her hand. Thats when Karli's memories flooded her mind, when they touched. She knew she had to act like she was going to kill them due to Alex would probuly kill her and even though she was a vampire she still wanted to somehow live.

Karli's eyes widened and then she winked at her mom and blake to let them know she knew who they were, and she sent them a message from her mind telling them to play along. That must be a power she had been given when she turned.

Part of her kept telling her to kill them but her humanity side told her not to that they were the people she loved the most. She was having a battle within herself, but so far the good side was winning.

"I'm hungry, can i eat first?" Karli said looking at Alex with pleading eyes.

"Well of course, that will give you more strength to kill them." Alex said tossing Karli the blood bag which she caught with ease.

Karli bit down into the bag with her sharp fangs and sucked the bag dry quickly. When her new strength and now that she was in full control she lunged at Alex and ripped his head off of his shoulders. She spat on his bleeding body and said, "Thats for turning me into a monster."

"Thank god, i thought i lost you." Blake said wrapping Karli in a tight hug, as did Eve.

"Well, part of me still wants to kill you so its going to take some time." Karli replied to them.

"We know, lets go." Eve said pushing her daughter out the door. They jumped off into the air and went back home to begin the process of Karli's inner fight for good.
♠ ♠ ♠
oooooooooooo this is getting good :) Please o please comment Thanks !!