The Perfect Stranger

Chapter 20: The dark side

Image

*Karli*

I hadnt been havinig trouble pushing away that feeling of evil that washed over me every once in a while. There were times where i had to clench my fists to keep from ripping off Blakes head because thats what the evil part of me wanted me to do. I wish it was just really easy for me to just completely choose good and not have to fight this inner evil that is just ready to burst out of me.

Why did Alex have to do this to me, i hate him, well ripping off his head felt really good to do. I was trying to fight the urge to drink blood but my throat was on fire and i just gave in and went to the kitchen to look for a bottle.

"hey, how are you feeling?" Blake asked me as i opened the fridge ripping the door off with my super strength by accident making it slam to the ground.

"Damn it!" i yelled grabbing a bottle of blood and just plopping down on the kitchen chair. "What do you mean feel, i'm dead theres nothing to feel." I replied taking a huge gulp making the burn go away.

"dont worry you will get used to your strength, when i was first turned i kept breaking things." Blake replied.

"I'm never going to get used to being a vampire Blake! I never wanted to be like this, you didnt come and save me, why didnt you save me !? I yelled, fangs extended and then i felt like i was in a daze...everything went dark.

*Blake*

I'm never going to get used to being a vampire Blake! I never wanted to be like this, you didnt come and save me, why didnt you save me!?" After Karli said that i knew her dark side was taking over becasue her fangs came out and eyes turned completly black, Alex released to much venom in her system on purpose. He knew this would happen. Damn Him. I jumped up and sped out of the room to get Eve, I kicked open her door and she was on her laptop in her room.

"Serioiusly thats my door!" Eve said jumping up hissing.

"Come quick, i think Karli's evil side is like on full blast."

"What did you do?" Eve hissed as we both sped to the kitchen. Karli was not herself at all, her eyes were still black and she was standing there staring at us.

"What happend to the fridge?" Eve asked as she noticed the fridge door on the floor.

"Her strength, she kind of ripped it off," I told her.

"Oh, karli you need to calm down." Eve said stepping toward her.

Karli just hissed at us with eyes black as night and stepped forward and tilted her head to the side and gave us a evil smile, Karli was not karli anymore, for the moment at least.

"Shut up." Karli said in a very mean voice. Karli was so quick that she had Eve pinned up against the wall in the blink of an eye before i could react. I sped to Karli but she put her hand up and sent me flying across the room flying right thru the wall, now there was a hole in my wall that seperated the kitchen from the living room. I stood up and brushed my self off.

"Not so big and bad now are ya?" I heard karli say as she had Eve pinned up against the wall without even touching her. Karli's powers were stronger than i thought, she can just look at Eve and hold her up on the wall to the point where she cant move, and throw me through a damn wall.

"Karli stop." I yelled taking a step forward.

"Dont even." Karli said pointing a finger at me, warning me. I held up my hands in surrender to show her i wasnt going to move.

"You abondoned me, you left me, i was beaten, and you never came home!" Karli yelled getting right up in her face.

"Karli, I said I was sorry I don't know what else to say." Eve replied.

"there's nothing you can say or do to help change what pain I went through!" Karli growled.

Karli grabbed eve by the throat and and began to squeeze making eve gasp for air. I sped up behind Karli grabbed her shirt and threw her through the hole in the wall.

"Stop it Karli, control Your self, you can fight it." I said looking at her as she sped to her feet. Karli was in front of me and had a bloodly lip, it healed immedietly and she licked the blood off.

"Big mistake." Karli hissed thru gritted teeth and put her hand up in front of her and lifted me off the ground and sent me flying through the kitchen window sending glass everywhere

*Eve*

I had never seen karli act this way we really are going to have a you time with this if she can't learn to control herself.

"Karli, look at me." I said. She slowly turned to face me and sped to me, now we were inches away from each other.

"Why should I?" Karli said. Her eyes were black as night, pretty scary.

"Because I truly am sorry." I said pulling her into a quick hug, after slight hesitation she finally hugged back then passed out in my arms with me catching her.

"Is it safe." Blake asked me peeking through the shattered window.

"For now." I said forcing a smile, she is going to be in a big shock when she wakes up and sees the mess she has made.

I hope this doesn't happen again....but something tells me it will.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter is now finished enjoy :) thanks to all my 60 and more readers that just makes me smile. Commenting helps too :) I love feed back.