The Perfect Stranger

Chapter 22: Good girl gone bad

*Karli*

For the past few days something inside of me was pulling me and telling me to go to Alex, wasnt he dead, i mean i did rip his head off of his shoulders? I decided i needed to take myself a little field trip to see for myself if alex was indeed dead or somehow still alive. It was about midnight and since everyone was sleeping i used my teleporting power and teleported to Alex's living room in a flash.

"Bout time you came back." Alex said smirking at me as he leaned against the counter in the kitchen.

"How are you still alive?" I asked him sitting on the kitchen stool.

"Darling, next time you kill a vampire, make sure you burn their body to keep them from lets say for example putting their head back on." Alex said with an aggrivated tone, i dont think he was too happy about me ripping his head off.

"Yeah about that, it was just to make Eve and Blake think that my good side came back. I hate being the good girl all the time, now its my turn to be the bad guy." I replied with a smirk, i could feel the evil inside of me waiting to surface and to be honest i liked all the power and evil that ran through my body. I liked it.

"I'm just glad you came back, i was worried for a bit." Alex replied walking over to me.

"I just needed to get my head straight thats all, i'm done with Blake and Eve." I hissed.

"Good," Alex said brushing my hair behind my ear.

"I'm starving, lets go out." I suggested with an evil smirk, i could feel my eyes turning black. I liked the new me, its my turn to be the one who tortures people, i have been beaten for seven years and im never letting that happen again.

"Its like you read my mind," Alex said grabbing my hand speeding out into the night with me.

We came across a couple walking on the sidewalk, tonight is their last night to live, how sad. You know what i could care less right now, they are just stupid humans, and im starving for blood; their blood.

"Hello, I'm Jazmyne, whats your name?" I asked them as i stepped in front of them making them stop in their tracks. Why tell them my real name when im just going to kill them, im going to have fun with this different identity thing.

"I'm Ally and this is my boyfriiend Jason." The blonde girl replied, to bad she's pretty. Oh well girls gotta eat. Alex was creeping up behind them while i distracted them, i sent him a mind message telling him i wanted the girl and he could have the guy. The girl was going to beg for her life and that just made the perfect little game and made me want her even more. Man this evil thing is so much fun, its like i have no care in the world or even a consiounce.

"Well Ally, are you hungry?" I asked her smiling and i could tell she was scared by her eratic heart beat, and i think she just noticed my black eyes. Sucks for her.

"N..No," She stuttered. Oh how cute, the poor little human is scared.

"Well, i am." Alex and i lunged at the same time and pulled them into a dark alley way. I pushed the girl down on the ground and i was looking down at her with a smile on my face to make sure she could see my fangs.

"P..Please d..dont hurt m..me." She cried, like i care.

"Run." I whispered. Ali scrambled to her feet and ran down the alley way calling for her boyfriend, well she wont find him becasue i can hear Alex drinking the life out of him already. Such a shame, she actually thinks she can out run me, stupid girl. I sepd in front of her and she stopped right before running into me, she held her hands up and backed away from me. I walked towards her slowly, and her heartbeat was making me super thirsty.

I figured i messed with her long enough so i'm just going to dig in, well you know what i mean. I sped to her, grabbed her hair and jerked her neck back, she started screaming so i bit down on her neck and began to drink, slowly her screams faded, and her heart slowed. Once i heard her heartstop i dropped her to the ground and licked the blood off of my lips. Man blood from the vein really is the best, so fresh and so delicious.

"Sorry mate, got hungry." I said to her lifeless body, i ripped her head off of her shoulders and took out my lighter that i got from Alex and set her body and head on fire and sped to Alex, he was doing hte same to Jason's body.

"How was it?" Alex asked me as we walked onto the empty street and began to walk.

"Fun." I replied smiling at him, i felt my eyes go back to normal and retracted my fangs until we was going to find our next victim.

"Good, ready for the next victims?" Alex asked me as we walked into a small bar.

"Oh yeah," i said locking the bar door with my powers so that no one could escape. There was about 12 people in here, a perfect meal for me and Alex. They all smelt so good it took all i had to keep my fangs in while i talked to everyone.

I jumped up on the bar and stomped my foot to get everyone's attention while alex stood in the back and watched as i talked.

"Hello, I'm Angel, and tonight is the last night of your life." I told them as my eyes began to turn black.

"Who are you?" A man asked me. I turned my head to look over at him and smiled showing my fangs, his eyes widened and i heard tons of gasps throughout the bar.

"Your worst nightmare." i hissed. Alex and i tore through all the people like they were nothing, it was actually quite fun chasing them around, and finding them when they tried to hide. Cant hide from a vampire with a frantic heartbeat, it just dont work. I looked around at all the bloody bodies and smiled.

"Your worse than i thought," Alex said nudging my shoulder playfully.

"Is that a good thing?"

"Definitly, you ready to go, i'm full." Alex said heading toward the door.

"Wait, we missed one." I said turning my head tryng to locate where i was hearing someone's heart beat. I put my arm over the bar counter and grabbed someones shirt and pulled them over the bar. It was a girl, she was about 24, brown hair and freckles, green eyes. Very pretty i had to admit but i really dont care.

"Please." She begged with tears rollng down her cheeks. To my surprise i felt no remorse or guilt, i didnt care at all, what i did care about was her blood.

"It will only hurt for a second." I smirked extending my fangs and eyes turning black. I snapped her neck with one quick motion and sunk my fangs into her neck, man did she taste good. Once i drank her dry, Alex gave me a nod in approvement and we walked out of the bar, but not before we set it on fire. It exploded right as we got to the tree line on the other side of the road, i felt the gust of wind off of it but we was unharmed.

"Good work tonight." Alex said after we walked back to his house.

"Thanks, I had fun." I said smiling. I was actually excited to do this again, i couldnt wait to kill more and more people..drinking their blood as i went. That kind of life is something i could get used to, but i think it would be better alone. Alex holds me back, i could go from city to city by myself killing people...and maybe one day if i get lonely turn someone for company.

"See you tomorrow night?" Alex suggested.

"yeah sounds like fun." I smiled right before i teleported back to my bedroom at Blake's house.

I'm done fighting for the good side, i'm pretty much fully evil now, becasue i felt no guilt whats so ever from what i had just done to them people. Who cares they're just weak humans that dont deserve to live. Life of a vampire gives me the rush of what it feels like to be in control for once, and now i can stand up for myself and not live in Blake's shadow.

You know its all his fault that im the way i am now, but it was for the best, being an evil vampire suits me because karli died when i turned. That good girl part of me died a month ago, and now im who im supposed to be... now only to get rid of everyone that's holding me back from being the evil vampire that i want to be. I choose this because being a good girl was just that weak human girl i used to be now im strong and the most powerful vampire and im going to use that to my advantage.

I plopped down on the bed after putting my pjs on and quickly fell asleep with an evil smile on my face..i could get used to this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys sorry i havent uploaded in a while i have been busy. But here you go, so i know you was probuly hoping for her to choose good but lets just say your in for a big surprise.. and thats all im telling you. Please keep reading and remember to comment on what you think of how i took the story in a different direction.

What do you think Karli will do next?