Status: This is a work in progress but I am updating as much as I can.

The Dead Are Living

I brought a gun and as the preacher tried to stop me

Chris’s POV:

“Okay see you in a little bit October.” I said and smiled to the girl.

“See you soon Chris.” she said softly and shut the door.

I ran across the yard to my place and called my friend Angelo.

“Dude it’s to early for you to be waking me up.” he grumbled.

“Wake up Parente and wake Ricky up. My place in half an hour or less because I just found the answer to our problems. You guys will all love me.”

“You found an assassin to take out Bell?” Ricky asked and I heard Angelo complaining in the back ground about him snatching his phone.

“No even better. But is he really back already?” I asked and frowned.

“Yeah motherfucker keeps calling me. ‘Hey horror we should totally hang out tonight.’ Fuck that shit. He fucked us over and he wants to just fucking pretend that it is all okay? I bet he stops by your place soon.”

“Okay drag Ange out the door and be at my house in fifteen minutes. I’ll call Balz, Devin, and Ryan.”

“Okay be there soon man.”

“Yup.” I said and hung up my phone as I unlocked my door. “Fucking TJ Bell.” I growled. “Why cant he just go to fucking hell and leave us all alone.” I called Devin.

“To what do I owe this pleasure?” he answered tiredly.

“How are you all still sleeping?”

“It’s noon Chris.” he answered flatly.

“Well get the fuck up anyways. Did you know TJ is back already?”

“Yeah. Motherfucker called Kylie.” he snarled.

“Isn’t she in LA with family or something?”

“Yeah so how in the fucking hell did he get my girlfriend’s number?!”

“I dunno but come to my place okay?”

“Yeah because I’m gonna kill the little parasite when he shows up.” he said and hung up. Called Balz.

“Wassup!”

“Over to my place in ten Balz.”

“Is it because TJ is back?”

“Partly.” I muttered. “You guys do know that I can handle myself right? You are all making me sound like a pussy.”

“No. We just want to be there so you don’t kill him. What is the other part?”

“I might have possibly found someone.”

“TM or photographer?”

“Both. Come on and get Ryan’s lazy ass outta bed.”

“Be there soon boss.” he chuckled and the call ended.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Pierce The Veil- Caraphernelia