Status: This is a work in progress but I am updating as much as I can.

The Dead Are Living

Nobody's gonna feel your pain

I went to the kitchen and made a cup of coffee but when I was drinking it my doorbell rang and it startled me so I spilt coffee all over my clothes. My friends never ring the door bell. The just come in and demand food. Who in the hell is here? I looked down at my clothes and growled but just went to the door before changing. I looked out and saw October standing on my door and she looked afraid. I opened the door and she looked up at me with tears in her green eyes.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“I-I… I’m scared.” she whispered.

“Come in.” I said and stepped aside she walked past me and I shut the door. “I have to go change out of this coffee but I’ll be right back. Make yourself at home.” I ran back to my room and quickly changed into a Suicide Silence shirt and black skinny jeans. I got back out and found her awkwardly standing in the same place that I left her but she looked like she was trying to hold back tears. I opened my arms and she ran into them. “Why are you scared?”

“My brother’s old friend is in town… h-he knows where I live.” she whispered. I walked us into the living room and sat on the couch.

“Will he hurt you?”

“I-I don’t know. W-We used to date but he got to heavy into drinking and he got violent. That’s why I moved away from Nevada. I went to Los Angeles but he found me there and now he is here.”

“We wont let him hurt you October.” I said softly and rubbed her back. “I am sure your roommate wouldn’t either.”

“He wouldn’t but he is a special case.”

Just then all five of my friends came through the door being as loud and obnoxious as ever.

“Hey there is a... girl here.” Balz said and stopped in the doorway.

“I was just leaving.” she said and ran past them. I heard the door open.

“What are you doing here?” TJ’s voice asked.

“Do you have any idea how worried I have been about you?! I bet you didn’t fucking care anyways! And I bet you have been cheating on me with these fags!” a different voice yelled. I ran out and found Craig pinning October to the wall. Ryan punched him and as soon as she had enough room she darted out the door and to her house.

“What fucking right do either of you have to come into my home and start harassing my friends?” I snarled and clenched my fists. TJ had a blank look on his face.

“What right do you have to screw my girlfriend Cerulli?”

“She isn’t yours!” Ricky hissed and punched him. Craig was going to punch him back but Angelo caught his wrist and used it to propel him out the front door. I walked out and shoved both of them away from my house.

“If I ever see one of you here again I will fucking make you wish you were never born.”

“That sounds like a threat.”

“It is a fucking promise.” I snarled. A black SUV pulled up and Ronnie Radke jumped out of it but he headed over to October’s house. What in the hell?
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Sleeping With Sirens- Roger Rabbit