Status: This is a work in progress but I am updating as much as I can.

The Dead Are Living

The closer I get is the further I feel

“What are you doing here?” I grumbled. “Come to throw me into a fucking wall also? Because the mood that I am in right now would permit me to knock your teeth down your throat and you have about fifteen seconds to begin before I do.”

“Was that really Mitch?” he asked in a quiet voice.

“No but if it was he would’ve done the same thing. No one is okay with what happened earlier and if I hadnt been so surprised I would’ve been the one to bust him up. Is that all?”

“No… I want to say I’m sorry. I didn’t know what to do when he flipped out on you. I have never seen him do that and he hit you and I shouldve done something. I know you are joining us on tour and I don’t want to start it off with you hating me… I bet you already do but I still had to try and make my peace…. Uh congrats on the new job.” he said the last part awkwardly then ran off to his car and drove off. I sat there in my doorway and tried to work out what he had said.

“Who was it?” Angelo asked and came up behind me.

“TJ… he said he was sorry and congrats on the new job… I dunno what just happened. He was being nice.” I shut my door and walked back to the living room with Angelo close behind me. “Weird because he has never been nice to me because he hates my brother.”

“Did I hear the door bell?” Ronnie asked.

“Yeah.”

“Well who was it?” Ryan asked.

“It was TJ.” Angelo answered for me. Chris growled and Devin tensed in his seat.

“Did he touch you? I’ll fucking murder the little rat.” Ronnie snarled.

“No… he apologized and he sounded and looked confused.” I said and yawned. “He asked if that had been Mitch and I told him no it wasn’t…. On this tour we cannot let anyone find out about him alright? No one. If he wants to haunt someone then so be it but we do not go around broadcasting it that he is there.”

“Ai Ai captn’” Ronnie said and saluted me.

“This is serious Radke. I have nightmares about what people would do if they found out about him.”

“Hey don’t worry about me.” Mitch said and appeared next to me. “You have enough to worry about with this tour we are going on in five days. You have to plan, pack, and prepare.”

“What were you doing when you were out?” I asked.

“Creeping through plans and shit. Dude this is gonna be Warped! 46 shows in 50 days and we get to travel and it wont be a huge hassle and wow I cant wait.” he said excitedly.

“Yup me either but I am to tired to wrap my head around anything you just said.” I grumbled and then remembered the seven people in my living room and Max who was sleeping on my bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Motionless In White- Synthetic Love