Status: Co-Write In Progess :)

Love Has Second Chances

North Carolina Skies 2

Holy shit... I'm never gonna be the same am I?

"Hell no." Wait, did George just read my mind?

"Jacob, I don't think we're gonna be the same city boys EVER again..."

"Too late, I already thought about that."

"Let's go find a bull and ride it," George said randomly.

"What, why?"

"I wanna die, that's why."

I actually laughed.

"I'm serious."

"That's why I'm laughing right now!" I contiued to-

"OOF!"

"Oh, my bad, man, didn't see you," a dude with tattoos on his neck and arms said. Hey, him and George could be twins!

"S'fine, dude," George responded.

Me and George continued on while Tattoo Dude waited for his friends.

"Did that dude seriously have a game stick on his neck?"

"Like your one to talk, you have a three on yours!"

"True, true." George put his fingers to his neck, only to realize his three was covered up with the white scarf.

"Dude, I feel so outta place here, with all the country accents and bow-legged people," I said to Gene.

"Yeah, so do I."

"Wanna just wait at the station until the trains comes?" I asked, full of hope.

"Please." Phew. I don't wanna walk around this town. I feel so outta place...

"Hey, do I know you?" I turned to my side to see Tattoo Dude staring at me.

Fuck. Busted.

"Never seen you before in my life," I tried to play it off cooly.

"You sure? You look familiar somehow..." He continued.

"Just leave it alone Shannon, he's never seen you before." THIS was Shannon? Damn, for a guy with a girls name, he looked pretty badass... MINUS the game stick tat.

He turned to his friend with curly shoulder-length black hair. He kinda reminded me of Kurlzz The Faggot. I feel sorry for him now.

"Okay, Matt," He even has the same name. Poor bastard. Shannon turned to us again. "Sorry."

"I get that a lot. Don't worry 'bout it." Nice cover.

"See ya," Shannon started. He walked toward his friends. "Have a good time in Camron!" He said over his shoulder.

"Close," George said.

"Too close," I responded. We began to hear a little conversation between Shannon, Matt, and apparently Jeff. I remember them. They're wrestlers.

"Let's get to Gas Chamber so I get my work done," I heard Shannon say.

"You scare me sometimes Shannon," Matt stated.

"He scares everybody," Jeff returted.

"Hey hey, keep talking and I'll raise the price of your new tat Matt," Shannon snapped. Wait, he does tattoos? Hmmmmm...

"You can raise it all you want..." We were out of earshot, and we couldn't get the rest off the conversation.

"He does tattoos?" Asked George.

"Apparently," I replied.

"Maybe we should get matching tattos that say 'Heads California, Tails North Carolina'," George laughed.

"Who nows, maybe we will."

"Really?"

"Sure. Later on. Still wanna wait for the train?" I asked, wondering.

"Yeah. I still feel out of fucking place here." With that, we sat on the bench and waited ten minutes for the next train. When it arrived, we hoped on and finally we were heading to Maine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Phew, almost busted there. Do you think Matt Hardy and Da Kurlzz look kinda alike? I only see it in the hair, but hey, you know.

>:} ^_^ ^-^