Status: Co-Write In Progess :)

Love Has Second Chances

Texts 2 Home

The woman in the hospital bed stirred, then her eyes fluttered open. The man beside the bed looked up, obviously pleased that the woman has finally awoken.

The woman looked in the direction of the man, and she looked questioned.

"Jordan? Where's everybody else?" The woman asked.

"Oh, I see, you don't love me anymore!" Jordan hung his head in his hands and started to pretend-cry.

"Oh, no, I didn't mean it like that! I just meant-"

Jordan looked up. "I know, just yankin' your chain." He smiled at the girl. "How are you, Jasmine? Do you remember anything?"

Jasmine stared at the ceiling for a few moments, then she exhailed slowly. "Yeah, I remember. When I get out of this hospital, SOMEONES gonna die." She sounded serious.

"Take it easy Jazzy. You don't wanna get yur heartrate up right now. And everyone went to get something to eat. Including something for you because the doctor said you were gonna wake up anytime soon."

"Why didn't you go?" Jasmine asked.

"I needed to man the fort. For a couple reasons. Jasmine, George texted me back a few minutes ago." Jordan said in a hurried tone.

"What? What'd he say?" Jasmine asked, her excitment hardly containable.

"He wanted me to tell you he's coming back in two days tops. And to say he's sorry to everyone."

"I wish he was here so I could say I forgive him. For everything. And to say I'm sorry I didn't believe him..." She breathed in, nervous about something. "Did he say anything else?"

Jordan smiled a gentle smile, full of hope for the future. "He did. He told me to tell you he loves you, and that he needs you. Twice," he added with a big grin.

"God..." Jasmine began to cry. Jordan reached his hands out and wiped the tears that were free-falling from her glazed eyes.

"Don't cry, woman. Just because his name is Johnny 3 Tears doesn't give you the right to cry 3 tears." He looked at her in a kind way, but his face hardened to a steely expression. He leaned back into his seat.

"Jasmine, there's something else I need to tell you." Jordan was dead serious, on conterey to his bands' name.

Jasmine looked like her dog just died in front of her. "What is it?"

"That guy you made out with during Senior Beach Week? That wasn't me. I wasn't even there."

"It wasn't?"

"Nope. I-"

"But how? I saw your name on the sign-up sheet! Right under Georges'! That's the only reason I went, because you guys went!"

"Are you sure? I never signed that sheet."

"I'm sure, Jordan! It was your fucked-up cursive handwriting!"

Jordan burst out in a short laughing fit. He stoped abruptly, as if realizing something. "Do you remember Jared Fitzjared?"

Jasmine thought for a bit. "Yeah, a little. Why?"

"Do you remember his number one obsession?" Jordan raised his eyebrows.

"No... wait... no, your kidding me...!"

"Nope," Jordan repeated.

"... I MADE OUT WITH OBSESSION JARED?! THE GAY DUDE!? THE GUY WHO SWORE HE'D TAKE YOUR VIRGINITY IN 6TH GRADE?!!? THAT JARED FITZJARED???!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jordan burst out laughing again, only longer than before. "Yeah. Appearently he changed his mind... except your viginity was already taken by a mister Ragan, isn't that right?" He raised his eyebrows again, but he wiggled them this time.

Jasmine blushed hardcore, turning the deepest shade of crismon. "Yeah, he did," she responded honestly. "But I didn't have sex with Jared. I stopped making out with him when I saw the look on Georges' face. I couldn't take that. I'm glad he broke up with me. I don't deserve him."

"Quit taking like that! You may have screwed up, but it's in the past. The only thing seperating you and him now is a few miles. Your guys' futures can be so bright, but they'll only get dimmer if you can't admit you love each other. And soon. I can tell you guys wanna fuck like bunnies, but your childish fears are getting in the way. Admit you guys love each other, face-to-face, and then fuck each other like your never gonna see each other again."

Jasmine blushed, then smiled. "You're right. I can't wait till he gets here. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve."

"You are gonna LOVE Georges' loooooong, thiiiiiiiiiiiick gift," Jordan sing-songed. Jasmine tried to smack him, but she knew he was just playing around. "No, I'm serious!" But with that cheesy-ass grin on his face, Jasmine had a hard time believing him. But she joined in his laughter, happy that her stab wounds didn't hurt when she did so. But she feared something beyond her control.

She thought to herself. Will George make it back before I die? George, I know you can't hear me, but if I don't get the chance to say it to your face... I love you. So very much. More than you will ever possibly know. I love you George, with every fiber of my being.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, God! I'm gonna FUCKING CRY! DAMNIT! WHY MUST I BE SO FUCKING SAD!!?? WHO ELSE IS GONNA CRY?! I NEED A SHOULDER! :)

^_^