Status: Co-Write In Progess :)

Love Has Second Chances

Warning Shot

“No Jasmine you can’t do this tour!” Charlie screamed at me.

I was currently being yelled at because I wanted to promote my new album overseas and Charlie wasn’t buying it. I was heading overseas and no one was stopping me.

I got up and headed out the house. I got in the car and headed to the airport. My mind was caught up with George and thoughts were running wild,

My life has been centered around one person and I will willing to do anything for them. I love them to death and will continue to do so I twitted.

I was finally at the airport and was walking through security. I was being checked out and was cleared. I got on the plane and my Mom got on too. I fell asleep and was dreaming.

Next Day
I got my hair done and dyed black. I completely changed my looks and was happy with it.
The new me guys! What ya think I twitted and attached a photo of the new me.

I was heading to an arena and finally arrived. I walked in and was rehearsing. I got a text from Matt.

You’re making a big MISTAKE JAZZ

I texted him back.
WARNING SHOT HU. WARNING SHOT. BANG. BANG- Jasmine Tragedy

I was hearing my drummer play a beat and was dancing. I was having fun and was ready for my show tomorrow. I was dressed for the Graham Norton show and was ready for it.

Graham Norton Show

I was wearing a black dress and heels. I was waiting to be called out and was nervous. I got my mic on and was ready.

“Ladies and gentlemen nine time Grammy awarding winning artist and a sweetheart Jasmine Tragedy” he said using my nickname.

I walked out and hugged him. I sat down on the red velvet couch across from him and was shaking but held my hands together.

“You look hot” Graham said.

“Thanks I changed for a reason” I said smiling.

“Well, aren’t you starting tour over here” He asked.

“Yeah starting tonight at the O2 arena” I said.

“Why did you change?” He asked.

“Because I wanted to leave HU behind and desert everyone I got into trouble and fixed it” I said.

“Wow but what about J3T do you still love him?” He asked.

“Yeah but he’ll fuck me over” I said.

“MGK is on this tour with you right” He asked.

“Yeah we’re promoting each other’s albums” I said.

I was ready to leave and hugged him. I left and headed to the arena.

Arena

I was dressed in a beautiful gown that I wore to prom which was black fading into red at the bottom it was a mermaid style and grabbed my mic. I put in my ears and was barefoot heading to the stage. I walked on a blacked out stage with smoke all over it. I started singing my song stay and everyone was crying even my Mom.

I was crying a little and was finally done with my show. I was heading back to my bus and Mom was with me. I walked on my bus and was tired as fuck. I sat down on the couch and decided to tweet.

Wish you were here lol. I want you so BAD. I miss your lips, tattoos, love, care, support, your antics and you being my soul mate. But you probably wouldn’t read this but I love you
I got off twitter and decided to sleep.

Next Morning

I woke up and was heading to BBC radio one’s big weekend to perform. I was in the dressing room and started crying. I posted a picture of me crying and it had “I miss you so much:(“
I was ready to perform and saw my best friend Bruno Mars .

“Hey!” I said.

“Hey Girl you ready to perform?” He asked.

“Yeah” I said smiling and laughing.

“How about you and me go out tonight with a few others” He said smiling.

“Sure I’m down” I said then heading to the stage.

I was next up and Mom gave me a thumbs up. I walked up the stairs and was on top in a huge staircase.

[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j1PeLavp6g[/youtube]

“Thank you London” I yelled.

I was dressed for the dinner and headed to the Mexican restaurant. I saw Bruno’s tweet and it was “Hollywood Undead is okay not the best band in the world but Jasmine needs someone better just sayin.”

I responded “I did and he’s the most amazing man EVER lol!” I walked in the restaurant and sat down. I ordered sex on the beach and Nachos. I was going to get drunk and wasted.

Two hours later

“You know we should go back to my hotel room” I said really drunk.

“WE should” Bruno said with his hands all over me.

I was really too drunk to stop myself and couldn’t help it.

Next Morning

I woke up and a massive hangover. I saw we were all over the news and my mouth was dropped. I couldn’t believe it and Bruno’s new girl was me.

I was too drunk last night to remember anything and saw a used condom on the floor. I thanked myself silently and got dressed. I left the room and was ashamed of myself.

Music Video "Warning shot"

It was cold outside and i was ten at night. I was dressed in skinny jeans, boots that went up past up my kneecap, tank top with a leather jacket with hood. I put the hood on and MGK was dissing HU and I dissed everbody I hated and sang the chorus. There was gunshot noises at the beginining and end.

Hotel

I walked in and saw Bruno watching TV on the bed. I walked over and got on top of him. I turned off the TV with the remote and He takes off my pants and shirt leaving me in my bra and a pair of undies. I wrap my legs around him pulling him into me with my legs. He falls on top causing me to grunt slightly, his arms snake around me unhooking my bra, he throws it somewhere in the room.

“These have to go.” He says hooking his fingers into my shorts and underwear pulling them off throwing them somewhere so that they join my bra and his shirt.

“You’re already so wet for me.” He says as he slides a finger down my wet folds, he strokes my clit a few times before pushing a finger inside of me.

“Oh god” I moan out as he pumps his finger in and out a few times, while using his thumb to stroke my clit , before adding another one and curling them to hit that spot that only he was ever able to find.I take off his pants and boxers. He got back on the bed rubbing the head of his cock against me a few times.

“You ready” he says kissing me

“Yeah” I say as he slides into me letting me get readjusted to his size

“You’re so tight.” He says moving in and out. I wrap my leg around his waist making him go deeper........

Next Morning

I woke up and got dressed. We headed to the next venue..........