Status: Co-Write In Progess :)

Love Has Second Chances

Finally

I was about to turn a corner(to the pigs dismay, I'm sure) when I heard a familiar voice shout from a dressing room up ahead.

"What the hell are you wearing Jazz your supposed to be wearing sexy stuff!" He yelled.

"I'll NEVER wear the stuff you pick out Bruno because I'm going to be a mom and I DON'T need to be wearing that!" Jasmine screamed.

That's when I heard a loud thud. I was about to race to the room when Bruno Mars walked out. He turned in the opposite direction I was, and I saw him meet up with MGK. I still didn't think he knew about the beatings from the heart-to-heart we had, but it still irked me.

I heard the loud crack of thunder, and the lights went out. I heard Jasmines' door open and close. The lights poped back on. I heard mumbled voices, then Jasmines' mom, Jessica Pheonix, walked out. She headed in my direction, so I hid in the shadows. She passed me, and I tip toed to Jasmines' dressing room. I quitely opened the door, not wanting to startle her. She tossed her wedding ring in a really expensesive looking handbag, and she looked up into the mirror.

I saw her bruised and bloody tear-streaked face, and all my defences broke down.

"Jasmine...?" My voice croaked.

"George...?" She stood up from her chair, and we stood a few feet away from each other.

We met each other halfway, and she finally broke down and balled her eyes out in my arms. We sank down to our knees, and we stayed there for a while, the rain almost matching her chocked sobs. Almost.

"Jasmine honey, I'm back- Oh. Uh... am I interupting something?" Her mom asked timidly.

Jasmine spoke first. "Kind of." Oh honesty. At least Jazzy still had it.

"Well, uh... I'll leave."

"No, I'm leaving with Jasmine for some peace away from the sucky-ass life she has," I stated boldly. I stood up, and held my hand out for Jasmine to take. She took it, and I helped her up. I wiped her cheeks with my thumbs.

"Well, I, uh..."

"I'll take great care of her, I promise, Ms. Pheonix." Ha, I remember that line from back when we were in high school. She gave me her virginity that night. But Ms. P didn't need to know that.

"O... kay?" She looked... happy, almost. No surprise there. I was the best boyfriend Jasmine ever had.

"Come on, Jasmine. I'm taking you away." She looked up, hope passing over her glazed eyes. I grabbed her hand and led her to the exit that I came in.

"And George!" Ms. P called from behind me. I stopped and looked at her.

"Make sure to kick Brunos' ass for me!" She finished. I burst out laughing.

"Will do Ms. P! You were always were an awesome parent!" I turned and headed for the exit, knowing Ms. P had a mile-wide smile, and so did her beautiful daughter.

Ridin' Not So Solo

I found my Cadillac and opened the door for Jasmine. I rushed in the drivers' side because I didn't want to get soaked. To late.

"Were are you taking me?" Jasmine sounded a bit confused.

"Were you're staying. Direct me." She told me were to go. I stole so many sideways glances at her. Her face was so bruised. I wanted to cry. I don't understand why someone would do that to a girl like her. She was so sweet. Bruno Mars was going to pay.

Hotel

I reached the nice hotel Jasmine was staying at. She led me to her suite. I headed instinctivly to the bathroom. I searched for peroxide and some type of Neosporin. I found some kind of healing products and headed for the kitchen. Jazzy was sitting down on a wickedly designed bar stool.

"Let me see where it hurts."

"George-"

I put my fingers to her lips. "Shush. Just show me where it hurts, okay?" She pointed to a few spots, and I tried my best to put triple antiboditic stuff on her so it would at least stop hurting. It took a while, but I finally finished. The rain had grown into a storm, and the lights had gone out. We used the spare flashlights to see our way around the suite.

"George, do you know about-"

"Yeah, I know you're engaged. And yes, I know you're pregnant. And I know that douchebag fiancee of yours is the father." The last statement held enough venom to make Jasmine flinch.

"I... I..." She hung her head.

"You know that I wouldn't come find you if you were happy, right?"

She nodded her head.

"You know the only the reason I came after you is to save you from Bruno, right?"

She waited for a few seconds, but she nodded her head.

I scoffed. "You know that last question was total bullshit, right?"

Jasmine looked up, surprised by my tiny outburst. "What?"

"I followed you to the last three venues. I was close to giving up when I found out you were engaged and pregnant. I thought you were happy. But I saw a picture of you, and I took a closer look at your eye. I noticed it was similar to bruise yellow. I knew I couldn't just leave you. I had to help you. Why didn't you call the police or something to get him to stop? Why did you just let him do that to you?" I pointed at her bruises.

"I was... I was hoping you'd come save me."

What? "What do you mean?" I was shocked, confused, and a little pissed off.

"The truth is, I was stupid to believe I'd be happy with any other man but you. I know we've had our differences, but... can we just start over? Just begin again? Forget that the bad things ever happened?" She was sitting on the edge on the corner by now, and her arms were around my neck. Her forehead was to mine, our noses almost touching. Along with our lips.

"I wish I could. Really, I do. But I can't just... let go of the things we've both done wrong. I know sometimes life throws stuff at you can't handle. And I know we've dealt with things differently. I went searching and you stopped hoping. The truth is, I'm not... not..." I tried to find the right words. I sighed, loud and heavy with regret. "I'm not... willing to just move on with you when I don't believe you can put all your faith in. You've got..." I looked at her stomach. "Something going on with another man. I know that you probably regret having anything to do with him, but... I don't wanna get in the middle of something when I know it'll just cause harm. I don't wanna cause harm. Not to you, the child, and MAYBE Bruno... okay, I wanna kick Bruno's ass." The last comment made Jazzy laugh that sweet short laugh.

"I think you should," she said with a smile.

"What about you being... engaged to him? Him being the father of your child?" I said it, but it sounded meaner than I intended.

Jasmine looked shocked, but sturdy as a rock. "In truth, I... I've been thinking... about breaking up with him. About trashing the ring. But I plan on keepng the baby."

I looked at her, straight in the eye. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," she stated simply. I put my left hand lightly against her right cheek. We stared into each other's eyes, lost in the depths of our souls. Until we started leaning in.

We breathed in each other's urgentness, our need, our fear, our hope, and our lips met. We were feverish, raking our tounges against each other, our lips becoming one. The kiss was almost as feverish as my dark desires in the back of my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooooooooooooooooo! Kissy-kissy! WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT? Do YOU think George's desire's are dark? What do you think of Jasmine? Of George? Of Bruno?

!~^_^SAAVi^_^~!