Status: Co-Write In Progess :)

Love Has Second Chances

We Be Clubbin'

I closed the door. No one needs to see what happened. No one.

Hotspot

I turned right to meet up with MGK. We were gonna go clubbing at a local hotspot.

"'Sup, bro," Kelly said.

"Nothin' much," I responded with a bro shake.

"How's Jazzy?" Kelly asked.

"Fine, tired though," I responded. "Let's go clubbin'."

"Aight. Were this club at?" We headed toward the north exit.

"Like, five blocks up. Supposed to be bangin' new hotspot. Hard like a boner to get in," I joked.

"We'll get in just fine, then. Dude, look down." I did. I had a boner sticking out like the Effiel Tower.

I got hard when ever I hit Jasmine. It was my way of jerking off. "Oh, yeah... Jasmine thought it was funny to play around before I left." It was slightly true... okay, totally false.

"Do you think it's smart to leave her?" Kelly asked, quizicall.

"She said have a good time. I won't be long, just a few hours." I opened the door to the front lot; it was raining heavier than the weatherman said it would. We raced so we wouldn't get soaked. I got in the drivers' seat while Kelly got in the passengers' seat. We only got semi-soaked.

"You ready to party?" Kelly asked.

"Damn right, Kells!" I got a light punch to the arm as I started the car and drove off.

Beautiful French Babe
Two hours later...

"WOO-HOO BITCHEEEEEEEEEEEES!" I screamed as I downed my... something shot of Vodka. After two bottles of some French-American shit, I was feeling good, but oh-so-bad.

I got behind some girl with a really short skirt and we started to grind. I put my hands up her black whatever-it-was, and she didn't protest. She reached behind her and reached for my dick, and I didn't protest. We grinded on the floor with violent touching until a slower-paced song came on. I got her alone. I pinned against a wall and we started making out. Hard.

I lead her outside, and hailed a cab. We jumped in, still joined at the lips. The girl serperated from me and gave the driver directions in Fench. Damn, she had some big tits... I squeezed them, poking her with my pointer finger. She shouted in French. But she continued to kiss me.

The cab stopped, and we got out, almost half naked. She grabbed her keys in her purse that I didn't notice before, and unlocked the door. We raced into the house, with her locking the door.

We joined again, this time around ripping each others close off. I was only in my boxers and she was only in her thong by the time we reached the bed. Those came off faster than I can count.

I kissed her all over, twice, then I came up to her lips to kiss them again. Then I plunged my hard-as-brick dick inside her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Damn. Poor Jasmine... >:D

!~^_^SAAVi^_^~!