Status: Co-Write In Progess :)

Love Has Second Chances

*** Me Like You Hate Me

I was fighting for dominance. I wasn't going to lose to Jasmine.

My tounge slipped past hers, and I finally won the battle. But I hadn't won the war.

I braced my hands on her back, rustleing her shirt as I went up and down. She bit my tounge slightly, and I moaned. Okay, no more Mr. Nice Guy.

I grabbed her thighs and wrapped the around my waist. I wrapped her arms around my neck, and she claspped her hands together. I pushed her body as close as it would possibly would go to mine, lifted her up, gripped her ass, and headed to the bedroom.

Love Beyond The Bedroom

I opened the door while Jasmine was against it. I hurried up and gripped her ass again so she wouldn't fall. I closed the door as soon as we were in. I put Jasmine down and started to take of her shirt. I did, and realized she was wearing a seer sucker. I took that off too. It left only her bra, sweats, and her panties.

Jasmine began to unbutton my shirt. Then she took off my wifebeater I was wearing under the buttondown. We reconneted our lips, while I tore off her bra. She bit my bottom lip again, causing me to groan out of pleasure.

I reached down to pull off her sweats. She was wearing cute little boy shorts. I was gonna rip those off, too.

"Cute shorts," I said against her lips.

"I hope you'll take them off," she responded hotly. I laced my fingers with her shorts(which were of thin fabric to begin with) and ripped them off. Jazzy smiled.

I gripped her body to mine and I dove us into the bed.

We continued to kiss feriously. I felt her hands move around my bare chest, then down to my jeans. She moved her hands past my belt and to my boner that was poking out.

"Someone's happy to see me naked," she said with a sly smile.

"Please quit teasing me and take my clothes off."

Jasmine looked a bit confused, but she recovered quickly. "You sure you're ready?"

I scoffed. I put my forehead to hers and stared her straight in the eye. "I've been ready since Janurary."

"Really? Have you waited that long?"

"Yes."

Jasmine smiled. "Guess I shouldn't keep you waiting then, should I?"

"No, you shouldn't." I smiled when her hands moved to strip me of my belt. She threw it off the bed and to the floor. I kept kissing her as she unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. She worked the jeans around my thighs, my ankles, and off they flew. All that was left were my black boxers. She ran her hand over my boner one more time before she took my boxers off. I smirked at her.

My lips grazed her ear. "Are you sure you can handle me?" I breathed out hot breath against her smooth skin. Jasmines' body trembled.

"Yes. I've been ready since Janurary." It was my turn to blush.

I kissed her, long and sweet. Then I gently pushed myself into her body.

She gasped loudly. Her hands gripped the sheets with intense desire. Her chest arched toward the ceiling. She moaned my name.

I trailed kisses down her neck as I thrusted inside her. I nibbled on her collarbone.

"Oh, damn it, George... you know I like that..." Jazzy moaned. Her hands gripped the sheets tighter.

I felt the walls tighten and constrict against my dick, and I felt Jasmines' wetness against my hardness. I continued my kiss trail to her breasts, and took the time to veil her nipples with my tounge. Then I bit them.

"Ooh, fuck, George..." She wrapped her legs around my waist, trying to expel all the desire that must have been pent up inside her.

My legs felt heavy, my arms felt like cotton, and my voice was hoarse.

"Jasmine... baby..." I sounded needy. I needed Jasmine.

I continued to joust my heat inside of Jazzy. I kept moaning and groaning her name. I felt like getting raunchy.

I gripped Jasmines' waist and pushed her body to meet mine. She groaned my name, and began to pull my hair.

"George... oh my God, George..." Her chest arched again, and I assualted her nipples. "George, oh fuck, George..."

"Jasmine... your nipples are so hard..." I smiled as I licked them.

"Because you keep torturing them, Georgy Baby." We began kissing again. I continued my midnight raid on her body, with her screaming for more.

My body crashed and banged with Jasmines', our shouts and yells matching the pleasure without pain feeling at the pit of our stomachs. I knew she was close by how frantic she was becoming. I knew I was close.

I made our bodies collied together, thrust for thrust, skin for skin, scream for scream, pleasure for pleasure. My sloppyness was getting frantic, just like Jasmines' screams for more.

I knew what was coming. I knew I was about to cum.

"Jasmine..."

"George..."

"Jasmine..."

"George..."

"JASMINE!"
"GEORGE!"

I layed my chemical inside of Jasmine. Everything around seemed a bit faded.

I stroked her high for a few more thrusts before I pulled out and collapsed beside her.

We stayed silent for a few minutes, letting the outside storm quill ours.

"George..."

"Yeah?" I said, still a bit breathless.

"That was amazing."

My blush was my response.

She layed her hand on my right cheek. "You're cute when you blush."

I blushed harder. "Thanks. You're a fucking sexy-ass mess, but probably already knew that." I said, laughing. She lightly pushed my upper arm. "Ow! What was that for?!"

"For calling me a mess!" She said before she pushed her lips to mine.

We seperated and I licked her lower lip. "That tickled!"

"I'm sure I can make other things tickle..." And I began tickling her.

"Oh, George, stop! That tickles!" She started a laughing barrage. "Stop! I'm gonna piss myself!"

I backed away. "Ewww!" I earned another slap to the arm. "Owww!" I kissed her lips again.

We seperated and layed our foreheads together. "I love you, Jasmine. So very much."

"I love you too, George. So very much." We kissed again. Then we just layed there, in each others' arms. I couldn't have been happier. I was finally with the girl of my dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
Seer sucker - a shirt made out tight cotton(in this case, a tank top) FMLYHM-Seether.

!~^_^SAAVi^_^~!