Status: Co-Write In Progess :)

Love Has Second Chances

Caught Red Handed

I turned my head as soon as I woke up. The sun was slightly peeping through the window. I had to hurry and get out of this bitches apartment.

I got up and gathered my clothing items. I got dressed and headed out. I hailed a cab, got in, and gave him directions. Hopefully I could get to the suite without Jasmine being a bad girl. She'll never find out, anyway. As soon as we get married, she'll be so wrapped tight around my dick she'll never question me EVER again.

Arrive

The cab stopped in front of the hotel. I got out, paid the annoying cab driver, and raced in because of the still-falling rain.

Stairs

I climbed up the stairs to the thrid floor. Our room was the last on the left. I fished my keys out of my pocket, and turned the lock.

Suite

I closed the door. I decided to be quiet because I knew Jasmine would be sleeping. I'd just slip in the bed and she'll never know. Perfect plan.

Raid

I looked in the kitchen. I saw triple antiboditic stuff, peroxide, men's sunglasses, and a regular old black hat. The fuck? Who the fuck do these belong to? I know Jasmine likes hat and sunglasses, but she wouldn't wear these. They looked familiar, though... Oh, well. I need to rake a nap. Last night killed me.

Something You'd Never Expect

I left the kitchen and headed toward the bedroom, quietly. I grabbed the knob and turned it, thankful the door didn't sqeak. I had it fully open when I saw something I NEVER EVER wanted to see.

Embrace

I recognized Jasmine, naked from the waist up, embracing her ex, George Ragan. And he was naked from the waist up, too. That bitch cheated on ME? She'll pay for this!

Warning Shot(s)

I saw my suitcase a foot from where I was standing. And I saw my perfect payback poking out of the holster. I walked over quietly and grabbed it. Then I pointed it at Georges' back.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH SHIT, SON! SHIT BE GETTING CRAZY UP IN THAT HOTEL! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MOTHERFUCKER! FUCKSHITDAMNIT! ASSHOLE! COCKSUCKER! CUNTLICKER! Okay I went a little to far there...

!~^_^SAAVi^_^~!