Status: Co-Write In Progess :)

Love Has Second Chances

Explain

“Why?” I asked confused.

“I don’t want to lose Ava” He responded.

“Who’s Ava George?” I asked.

“My daughter” He said.

“Wow. I guess you didn’t mean it when you called me and said “I love you” a month after you left me” I said while getting up and leaving.

“Jasmine get back here!” George yelled.

I opened the bus door and started walking. I had my heavy jacket on with the hood up and walked into the mall. I texted Danny.

“I’m at the mall come get me we NEED to talk”

He texted back.

“Okay be there in ten”

I sat there and started to cry. I heard someone sit in front of me and looked up it was Danny.

“What’s going on?” Danny asked.

“Why is George going to lose his daughter if I get with him?” I asked.

“Baby momma wants George all to herself” He said.

“She sounds like a bitch” I said wiping tears.

“She’s coming to the show tomorrow night with Ava and you ready for it” Danny responded

“Yeah, can I sing a song after we get off” I asked.

“Yeah something you wrote” He asked.

“Yeah” I said.

Hotel

I wasdressed and was itching for a tattoo. Kat Von D was in town and I called her up. I heard a knock on the door and got up. I jogged over to the door and saw her with her equipment. I hugged her and she started setting up.

“How’s it going Jazzy” She asked.

“Nothing just enjoying life” I replied.

I told her want I wanted and I started getting tattooed little bit below the back of my neck. I wasn’t in pain and was thankful.

“Why are you getting this” She asked.

“Because I was raped and beat daily and now this represents to forward to the future” I said.

“I’m so sorry” She said.

Don’t be wasn’t your fault” I said.

She finally got finished and I saw the tattoo. I thanked Kat and paid. She left and I put the protective stuff over it. I heard someone walk in and it was Danny.

“Hey!” I exclaimed hugging him.

“Hey Jazzy” He said hugging back.

“We need to talk” He said.

“About what?” I asked.

“Johnny” He said.

"What about him” I asked.

“Do you love him?” He asked.

“I love that man more than he knows” I said the starting crying, “he was my everything”

“would you date him again if he asked you” Danny responded.

Yeah I would” I said wiping the tears, “I got to get ready Danny “

“Okay” He said then leaving.

I got dressed and slipped on my heels. I did my makeup and hair. Charlie walked in and looked surprised. We took a picture for twitter and it said “We’re on the Scene LOL”

We left the room and my hair was up in a bun. I was getting ready to cross the street to the restaurant and Charlie grabbed my hand. When I walked in I saw some girl all over George and his daughter was there. I shook my head and he saw it. I walked out and felt grabbed my shoulder.

“It’s Dylan” He said.

We started walking and ended up at the beach. I texted Johnny and started crying.

“I trusted you! You lied and I should just leave this fucking tour and never come back because of you and you’re stupid mistakes. I love you but I guess you can’t see it or your to blind. I see the love in your eyes when you look at me Johnny it’s there you can’t lie. I guess I should just leave”

He didn’t text back and Funny looked at me.

“I guess you’re leaving huh?” He asked.

“Yeah I guess this means goodbye” I said then hugging him.

I started walking back to the hotel room and was crying. I couldn’t handle this and was done Johnny. I guess he was done with me and walked into the hotel. I took the stairs and my heels came off. I pulled out my keycard and slid it in the door. I opened the door and saw George. He looked upset and what was he doing here.

“George what are you doing here?” I asked.

“Danny was right” He said.

“Wait he talked to you?” I exclaimed.

“You spilled your guts out to him” He said.

“So, I’m not the one having some woman all over them in a restaurant” I said.

“I wasn’t the one who was all over Charlie at Senior beach week in highschool” He said raising his voice.

“Remember I was drunk too at the time” I said.

“You shouldn’t leave tonight” He said.

“Give me a good explanation” I said.

……............TO BE CONTINUED