Status: Complete

Troublemakers

Attagirl

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed and finally remembered why. This was the first night I spent in this bed and definitely not the last. Might as well get used to it. I sighed and pulled myself out of bed. I stripped my clothes off and stepped into the shower. Allowing my mind to wander, to my plans for the day.

This was my only day to get out and site see and I'm doing it. Harry will know nothing of it and if he does, fuck it. My plan to avoid him started yesterday at the studio when he offered to take me out to lunch and I walked straight passed his confused ass.

There is so much in London that I want to do. First thing's first. I'm going shopping before my roommate shows. I have a few hours then maybe I'll bring my bags back and go back out for some lunch.

I finished my shower and immediately got dressed, not giving the world time to send that curly-headed motherfucker in to see me naked. I did my hair and spritzed on my new perfume my mom gave me as a goodbye present and grabbed my phone.

I left the apartment building and walked down the street. I thought I saw some interesting shops on the first day here. As I walked into one shop, I received a text from none other than Harry Styles. I laughed silently to myself at the new name I gave him in my phone.

From: Limp Dick
Hey. You probably won't respond to this but Victoria is gonna be here later today. I dropped by your flat to see if you wanted to go for lunch but you weren't there. I suppose that means you're gonna ignore me. What have I done now? Do you wanna meet me somewhere and we can go pick up your flatmate? Lunch maybe?


Uh no; I don't think so. Nope, not gonna happen, not with you. He's right; I'm not gonna respond. I'm determined to stick to this promise to myself and my sister. The only time I'm gonna acknowledge his existence is when it directly relates to my career.

Image


Ugh. Long shopping day and jet lag should not mix. I walked into the elevator and pressed the button for my floor. I fell to the floor of the elevator and just relaxed. I need a nap and, if I'm not mistaken, Victoria and I live on one of the upper floors. Do I have time to rest my eyes? Let's find out.

DING!

Dammit. This is a fast fucking elevator. Mental note added.

I picked up my three bags and moved out of the elevator. Before I could even close the door, my phone vibrated and I saw 'Boobear' flash across the screen. I shook my head, smiling like an idiot, shut the door, and flopped down on the couch to check the message. I frowned as I read it.

From: Boobear
It's Harry. Are you back to your flat? Is my phone there?


Has he been in my apartment? Does he have a key? This frightens me.

"Hello," a voice appeared. I nearly jumped out of my skin. I looked up to a bright red head of hair from beneath my bangs, which had gone flying when she popped up out of nowhere. That can't be natural, but she looks nice regardless. "I didn't meant to scare you."

I just rolled my eyes and smiled, realizing how silly I must've looked, "It's fine, I'm such a spaz sometimes. I knew you were coming today, but I didn't know when."

"Well, I'm here!" she giggled, gesturing to herself up and down, before settling into a chair in front of me. "You must be Iris."

"And you're Victoria," I nodded. She pointed her finger down her throat, a gesture that screamed 'Oh dear god, no. Gross.'

"Please, call me Tori," she smiled.

"You got it," I chuckled at her childish personality. I could learn to get along with her. "So where are you from?"

"Seattle, Washington. You?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Pamona, Cali," I smiled. "Big family?" I guess we're playing twenty questions, thanks Iris and your nosy ass.

"Are you kidding me? I'm Italian; hell yea, I've got a big ass family," she chuckled, making me smile. "What about you?"

"Nah, just me, my sister and my parents," I shrugged.

"I wouldn't know what to do without my huge loud ass family," she laughed. "What's your sister like?"

"She likes to act like me. Weird, right? No, but really she's awesome; we're like best friends. She's a huge fan of Harry, though, which freaks me the fuck out," I divulged.

"Yea, Harry said you avoid him like the plague," she made air-quotes. She's right. I have been avoiding him lately.

"Yea, yea. Do you have any siblings?" I slumped back down, smiling to myself.

"Nope," she kinda frowned. I tilted my head slightly in confusion. "After my parents had me, they couldn't have anymore children."

"I'm sorry," I apologized. I shouldn't have asked.

"It's alright. As long as I get to meet your sister, it's all good," she chuckled.

"Yea, I'm debating whether or not I want her out here with these boys," I mentally shuttered.

"Whatever," she chuckled. It's not my problem she doesn't think the same way as me. "Anyway, do you have any-"

Her phone started ringing obnoxiously loud. She looked at the screen and tapped ignore before looking back up at me with a smile.

"Sorry about that," she shrugged. "I was trying to ask if you have any plans for tonight. It's legal for us to drink here and I know this club called Funky Buddha. We should definitely go party. Grab some girl time."

I opened my mouth to speak but was cut off by her phone ringing viciously once more. She looked at the screen and tapped ignore.

"You were saying," she looked back to me.

"I need to party after I get a quick nap. Jet lag has still got its claws in me. This was my first flight and it has really taken a toll on me."

"So?" She gave me an excited look.

"We could totally make this thing happen. Where are we-" I was cut off by her phone for a third time. Damn, this girl is popular.

"Ugh, go away," she threw her head back and groaned loudly.

"You should probably get that," I laughed. She nodded and stood, walking from the room. I took the opportunity to catch some z's before we go and party the night away.

Image


"Wake up roomie," I heard Tori whisper. "Our ride will be here in about an hour."

"I'm getting up," I groaned and rolled off the bed. She laughed as I got up and trudged into my bathroom.

"Attagirl," she patted my back.

I closed the bathroom door and stripped down to nothing. I got in the shower and let the water run over me for the second time today, washing me of my sweat and makeup from my shopping trip. The warm water woke me from my groggy state. I stepped out and gathered an appropriate outfit for partying. I wore a black bra under my sheer black top with my high-waisted navy shorts with tights underneath. I pulled my hair up and slung a simple necklace on. I did my makeup and I was ready to leave.

I walked out into the lounge area of our apartment where Tori was waiting. She looked great, too. She smiled up at me and stood. She informed me that Dave, our limo driver, was waiting outside. We both traveled down to the lobby of the hotel and out to the limo.

"You ladies look fantastic this evening," he smiled, opening the back door of the limo for us to climb in. We piled inside and we were off.
♠ ♠ ♠
We see you. We see everything. Except the love. We see none of that.

Image
...is a true statement.

Leave a freaking comment. Anything is good. Let's try at least 3 because aparently you guys can't handle 5 comments.