Status: In the process of editing!

When the Moon Rises

Hope

~Matt’s POV~

“My name’s Evie” She states.

Her voice was invigorating. Her smell was intoxicating, she was much smaller than I had expected. I towered over her. She was so small and precious, but she was also an easy target and the fact that her boyfriend had left her to walk alone enraged me.

It took all my self control to keep myself in check. All I wanted to do was transform and rip her boyfriend to shreds before having my way with her. But her safety came first. It always would. I’d protect her with all my being.

“Matt?” I blink in surprise and turn to her.

“Pardon?” I scratch the back of my head nervously.

“I asked: how did you know I was there?” She had pulled her hood up over her dark mass of hair and was currently crossing her arms over her small chest, shivering.

“Here” I pulled my jacket off of myself and draped it over her shoulders. She turns to me and I watch her face closely. Her lips parted slightly and she bites her bottom lip. I could feel myself become aroused and quickly turned away.

“Aren’t you going to be cold now?” She asked softly and I shook my head from side to side.

“The cold doesn’t really get to me” I answer honestly.

I was only in a black t-shirt, jeans and my chucks but the cold didn’t bother me the slightest. I was thinking of ways I could see her again, thinking of how to give her my number without creeping her out any more than I already had.

“You still haven’t answered my question” She spoke up

“Oh right, umm, I…” I blushed darkly and bow my head to hide my face. Crap she was going to write me off as a creep.

“You were the one following me weren’t you?” She bit her bottom lip again and my brain turns to mush. “Thank you” She gives me a small smile and I’m taken aback.

“You don’t think I’m a creep?” I scratch the back of my head again and mentally curse myself.

“Under normal circumstances I would.. but… I just have this feeling,” She places her hand on her heart. “That you would never hurt me. I feel different around you… Like I’m whole and I don’t have anything to worry about. I feel safe and content” She concludes her statement and stops, turning into a driveway. She pauses and turns back to me.

I approach her and stare into her eyes before slipping her a piece of paper “If you’re ever in trouble, or if you need someone to talk too or hang out with, it just takes one text to me” I smile sheepishly at her and she bobs her head up and down.

“Thank you, Matt. I wish I’d met you before meeting Will.” She sighs and turns away. Waving from over her shoulder.

I watch her enter her house before turning away and staring vacantly into the dark sky. I pondered what she’d said, she’d described her feeling of imprinting on me perfectly. There was hope. I just had to get rid of her asshole of a boyfriend first.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's bed time now x.x I hope you guys enjoyed these two chapters! :) I'm gonna catch up on some much needed "zzzz" Bye x