Sequel: Forever together
Status: Just getting started!(;

Don't Leave....

Th Reaper

I rolled out of the bed me an Emmett shared and walked to the closet and pulled on a swimsuit outfit. I walked out of our room and found the pool and took off my shorts and sandals. I shoved my sunglasses onto a chair. Ran at human speed and jumped into the pool making a huge splash.

I felt arms snake around my waist and pull me out of the water. I turned in Emmy's arms and placed a kiss upon his lips. I pulled away and wiggled out of his grip and jumped into the water once more.

"Come get me, Emmy!" I giggled.

He jumped in the water and pulled me up from out of the water and threw me into the other end on the pool. When I floated back up, I lifted my self up onto the edge of the pool. I grabbed a ducky pool toy and threw it at his head.

"Hey!" He yelled "No fair." He huffed.

"Is to!" I laughed.

"How so?" He questioned.

"You have super strength, so I get pool toys!" I explained.

"Good point." His chuckle boom threw out the house.

I jumped back into the pool and swam over to him. We laughed over simple things that's what made me enjoy time with him even more than I ever did. He is my life, I might have not known him long but I would marry him in second. He is my life now and one day we might adopt children I hope.

"You know, one day I wanna live in a house that looks like this, and have children running around laughing and playing." I smiled at the thought.

"How, vampires can't have children?" His voice filled with confusion.

"Adoption, a human child, might not be one of us but I will love it all the more." I explained my thought.

"That would be nice, one day in the future." He grinned.

"Yeah and for now I have to find out a way to eliminate your strength!" I laughed manically.

"And how do you think you can do that?" He asked knowing full and well I couldn't.

"Well I can do this..." I jumped from the water and onto his back.

"Great so I can do this?" He he threw me from his back into the water in no time.

"Awe... No fair!" I laughed.

"All is fair member you have pool toys." He chuckled.

"Great, toys that don't hurt you at all! No wait they don't even hurt me!" I pouted.

*£* 4hours later *£*

I was talking on the phone with Alice and she told me that she had vision that newborns were up to the killings on the coast they were made for an army. She thinks they were made by Victoria the red head that was with James that day in that field.

What I am wondering is why isn't the Volturi doing anything. Though I do know that if the Voturi don't do anything the Reaper will and he won't be happy with the Volturi. Though me and Emmy are goin back to help fight the newborns from killing more harmless humans or even worse Bellz.

I walked into our room and pulled my bag onto my shoulders and walked outside where Emmy was waiting for me. We were running back to Forks since its only a state away and Alice says the attack is going to be tonight.

I said my good bye to Emmy since we will be at different speeds at a time. I gripped my bag and started my way to the outline of the woods in Oregon.

I tore my way threw the branch of the woods, I was currently by that back entrance of the woods in Oregon. It was a lot more rough by that back.

I was on the tree line of forks and 10 minute walk to the Cullen house hold. I walked the ret of the way to the house and walked threw the glass door. By Ali I got a giant bear hug, jazz a pat on the head like I am some kind of dog, and a nice hug from Eddie.

I walked up stairs and put my stuff down for the time being and laid on my bed and put in my ear buds, turned on the music. For now I would listen to music till the fight against Victoria.

*£* Fight *£*

I was near the tree line pulling on my Shirt I was with Emmy and the whole Quilete pack. On the other side it was the rest of the Cullen's and Bellz.

Right when I put my hands to my side five newborns and more pulled out of the tree line followed by Victoria. I pulled my way threw the newborns and grabbed Victoria by her throat. I shoved her to the ground with my right hand and pulled a bolder up with my left hand and force it down upon her body.

"Ta ta, sweet heart." I smirked and pulled her head off by her hair.

After killing almost all the newborns, the ground starts the rock and the ground splits to in one half with fire spitting out of the middle the Reaper appears.

"take-these-newborns-to-the-afterlife." He growled.

The spitting flames spewed out of the afterlife take the new horns threw out the land and the crack that was summoned was go and the fire was put out. The Reaper was now gone and all was left was remains of the already dead newborns.

Emmy, Carlisle, Eddie, and Jazz, started a fire and burned the remains. Bounded up the steps and walked into me and Emmys room.
♠ ♠ ♠
The reaper is my brother who thought it would be a good idea to put himself in one of my books, so I thought it threw and thought it would be a change for all the twilight books and was like what the hell it's different! Hope you enjoy the new chapter! I will put a picture in the characters after this chapter is put up!

Love you,

- Hannah <3