Sequel: Forever together
Status: Just getting started!(;

Don't Leave....

If only....

Since vampires can't sleep I hunted last night so I won't go crazy and do something I regret. I changed into a new set of clothing and walked out in the living room where Esme was sitting on the couch.

"did they leave?" I asked.

"Yes, they went to school I signed you up earlier this morning so you will go tomorrow" she told me and I nodded.

The rest of the morning was full of boredom so I decided to go for a walk. I shut the glass door on my way out and Ran threw the woods. Might as well hunt while I am in the woods.

I walked my way threw the woods and caught site of a deer passing, I ran to it and broke the neck. I slipped my fangs threw the skin and sucked it dry. I jumped up from my position and ran threw the trees feeling the air threw my hair.

I reaches the tree line and walked the rest of the way to the house. I smelt a human close by, I ignored it and walked into the house. The smell grew heavy.

"Why the he'll do I smell human blood." I muttered

"Oh, that's Edwards New girlfriend!!!" Alice skipped down the steps.

"Great human blood for the rest of the evening taunting me." the sarcasm was noted.

"She's nice, but very bad with fashion." I giggled when she noted the girls fashion sense.

"EDDIE!!!!! I wanna meet her!!!" I whined/yelled.

"Don't call me Eddie!!" he laughed from up stairs.

I ran up the steps and flung his door open to see them sitting at his desk studying.

"Your stuDYING?" I yelled the dying part in studying.

"Bella needs help in Bio." Eddie explained.

"Lovley, Eddie is Emmy home????" I asked.

"In my room!" Emmy yelled.

"You got you answer, though I am never going to win with you calling me Eddie am I?" he asked.

"Nope" I popped the 'p'.

I walked down to Emmy's room.

"So you gave everyone a nickname?" he asked.

"Yes, Alice is Ali, Edward is Eddie, Emmett (you) are Emmy, Jasper is Jazz, and I am Addy." I smiled.

"What about Esme and Carlisle?" he asked.

"Mom and Dad, duh" I said in a high pitch voice.

"of course, let's go bother Edward." he said lowly.

"Emmett, I can here you!" Eddie yelled.

"NO YOU CAN'T!" I screamed.

"YES I CAN!"

"NO YOU CAN'T!"

"YES I CAN!"

while I was distracting Eddie, Emmy went and creamed the door open a little. He then Swung it open and screeched bloody murder.

I ran into Eddies room to find Bella and Eddie on the floor screaming and I couldn't contain my laughter. Me and Emmy laughed until we were clutching our sides.

"Funny." Edward frowned.

"Oh God I wish you could read my mi- milkshake" I saved myself from saying mind, then Bella would be curious then we would have to tell her about our secret...

Emmy laughed harder at my save that he was on the floor clutching his stomach. "Milkshake?!?!?" Emmy laughed his laughed boomed through the house.

"Addy, it's fine she knows, but great save they would be suspicious at all." Eddie was being sarcastic gasp.

"I thought it was an amazing save, people would think you were beast for reading milkshakes." I giggled.

"Whatever you say Addy" Eddie snorted.

I turned to Bella "Sorry about Emmy he's... umm... special?? though, I am Adina but call me Addy." I smiled and Emmy pushed me lightly.

"So I heard, I am Bella." She held out a hand.

I pushed her oh and out of the way and gave her a big warm hug. "I don't do handshakes, I do hugs." I let go of her when I heard her gasping for air.
_
"Sorry." I smiled and turned to push Emmy out of the room "Emmy, I like her let's leave her and Eddie alone." I grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door.

"Buttt, Adddyyy." Emmy whined.

"Nope, no buts. let's go watch a movie." I grinned.

"okay." he pulled my body over his shoulder and jogged down stairs.

I picked the movie toy story 3 and put it in the DVD Player. I walked over to Emmy and sat on his lap, he snaked his arms around my waist.

"I love it when you sit on my lap" he whispered in my ear. Let me tell you if I could blush I would but sadly I can't.

"I bet you do." I giggled.

I rested my cheek on his chest and watched the movie play out in front of me.

If only life was like a anime movie it would be simple.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yet again another beautiful chapter written for my adorable readers! Enjoy my pretties. ;P

love you,

- Hannah <3