Sequel: Forever together
Status: Just getting started!(;

Don't Leave....

Getting started

I got back to the house by dawn like Emmy told me and saw Ali on the couch with her laptop and papers scattered everywhere. I walked over the couches and sat next to her.

"Why is the living room a mess?" I asked.

"Bella's birthday is tomorrow and Edward didn't tell me, so I had a vision, so here I am planning last minute." She answered not taking her eyes off her laptop.

"Uh, I am going to look for a gift online, and I will skip tomorrow to help get everything ready!'" I babbled.

"Okay, you order the cake and I will pick out the decorations." She ordered and I nodded.

I ran up to my room and picked up the laptop Esme got me for school. I walked to Emmys room to be close to him, I mean I don't have to have a reason to see him I think..

I walked into Emmy's room and he was online, and listening to music. I sat on the edge of his bed and opened my laptop, and checked up some shoes that Bella might like.

I knew that they would get her until a week so I'll just get them in store, plus I need to ask Eddie what her shoe size is. I looked at cakes and ordered her the perfect Cake. I ordered it to be picked up tomorrow at 3:00 P.M. so we can go get the decorations after.

I finished my part of her party decoration, and I knew that Emmy was looking for her a gift. I laid my head in his lap and looked at he screen and giggled. He took out one of his ear buds and look down at me.

"What's so funny?" He was obviously confused.

"Well, if I know Eddie he's not going to have sex with her know he could hurt her with his strength so no to the condoms." I giggled again.

"Well if your so smart what gift do think she'd want?" He asked.

"Well we could look at some necklaces." I gave him an idea.

"Okay, where though?" He was clueless.

I grabbed his laptop and sat up, which he pulled me into his lap. I typed in hot topic.com and looked threw some necklaces that suited her and showed him the right necklace .

By the time we finished it was 4 A.M. and we usually were either talking or laying down me in his arm. Though tonight everyone was running around getting things ready for her party. The boys were moving furniture, the girls we getting ready to go to the mall and shops to pick things up.

I was finally out of the shower and getting dressed into my before party outfit. I curled my hair and put my hair into a special type of hair bow. I pulled on heels and a couple bangles, necklace, and a ring. I did my eye makeup.

I walked down stairs by the time it was 11:00 A.M. and the boys finished the furniture. Alice grabbed me and spun me around to see all of my outfit.

"I love it!" She squealed and I giggled.

"Thank you." I smiled at Esme and greeted her a good morning.

"I'll go ask if Eddie needs anything." With that I was up stairs in Eddies room where he was pacing.

"Eddie get to school she'll be waiting and when you get out take her to her house to get ready and meet us here, where everything will be ready." I smiled brightly at him and gave him a hug.

"Thanks" he mumbled in my bare shoulder.

"No problem now go." I shooed him out of the house.

I walked to Emmys jeep and hugged him good bye,

"Bye, Emmy." Gripped my hold around his neck tighter.

"Bye, beautiful." He held me by my waist.

I let go and set my lipson his for a short sweet kiss, then shooed him off to school. I met the girls and got into Ali's Red Corvette which she got from Eddie.

"I think ima get myself a car." I thought about it since everyone had a car.

"Yeah! Lets go after we get all of Bella's things." Esme exclaimed.

We got the mall and got everything for Bella's party all of her gifts that she was meant to get that guys couldn't pick up. I got her shoe size last night and got her some shoes. We went and got me a IPhone 5 since I was the only one without a phone.

We went to a car dealar ship and look at mustangs, which I thought was the best looking car in my opinion. I got a red and black
Mustang that called to me.

I got the car today since we paid in cash and when we got home, we pulled everything together and wrapped her presents. We just hope she liked it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bella's party is coming up and some thing are going to change and might hurt some people on the way.

Love you,

- Hannah <3