Sequel: Forever together
Status: Just getting started!(;

Don't Leave....

Lets get this party started

Right when we finished organizing her gifts a stunning Bella. She looked amazing in her dress and heels, first time seeing her and heels and she looked great. She walked into the living room and gasped in amazement.

I straightened out my dress and smiled at her. I looked at Ali who was biting her lip and fiddling with her dress. I walked up to Bella and gave her a hug. "Happy Birthday!" I yelled letting go of her.

"No wonder you girls weren't at school!" She laughed.

"We give the best to the best people." My smile grew.

"Aww, thanks!" She hugged me again.

"Thank Ali, her and her visions made it happen, since Eddie didn't tell us!" I hissed Eddies name out, knowing I have to get him back later.

"We'll it was because I knew you would do something big and I didn't know if she wanted something big!" He replied.

"Well...well, uh, I got nothing." I giggled.

"Hey, that's a first!" Jasper chuckled.

"Emmy! Jazz is being mean!" I yelled.

Everyone laughed and I smiled, it's good to have everyone happy. I moved towards Bella and asked,

"Do you want something to drink, I got some things for you." She smiled and nodded.

We walked into the kitchen and I opened the fridge, "What do you like?" I asked.

"Uh, Sprite is fine." I stuck my head in the fridge and found a bottle of sprite in the back." I pulled it out and got a cup for her and poured her a glass.

"Here, Bellz" I got her attention and handed her the glass of sprite.

"Thanks, for everything. Oh, and uhm Paul told me to tell you that Billy said he could meet you by the reservation line tomorrow." She smiled.

"Yay! Maybe I could see Jacob again, he was ten the last time I seen him, and you were 7 at his party." I smiled and her mouth was the shape of an 'O'.

"I knew you? Know wonder you looked familiar!" She laughed.

"Yeah, Jacobs party at his house, he was having a wolf cake, and that was the day he found out he was a shape-shifter." I smiled at the memory.

"That cool, do you remember the whole pack?" She asked.

"Yeah, there was Embry, Paul, Quill, Sam, Seth, Leah, Collin, Brady, and Jared. They were such cute little boys how are they now, I already know Paul has turned into quite the asshole." I giggled.

"Embry, Seth, Quill, Collin, Jared, and Leah are all really nice Sam is you know the type of pack leader act and Brady and Paul are really mean." She replied.

Come let's get back they must be ready to open presents. I smiled and wrapped my arm over her shoulder and we skipped into the living room. Was right they were almost ready to rip open her presents their selves.

I let to of Bellz and put my arms around Emmys waist, and he put his hand on my back as we watched Bella open her presents. She went through all of her presents, the when she picked up the paper she got a paper cut and Jazz's eyes turned black and I grabbed his arm and pulled him with me up stairs before anyone could notice.

I pulled Jazz up stairs and into his and Ali's room, and pushed him on his bed and crossed my arms over my chest waiting for his eyes to turn back to normal.

"Jazz stay calm it was just a paper cut, how long since you last hunted?" I asked.

"Uh, uhm, one, no, uh, three days max I was to held up in helping that I forgot I am sorry." His voice filled with sorrow.

"It's ok Jazz it was an accident, go hunt I tell everyone what happened, okay?" I smiled and he nodded.

I made my way down stairs and Jazz left threw the window, so no harm would be done to Bellz. I walked down he stair case one step by one and everyone turned to me when I got back.

"Sorry, something just happened with Jazz." I smiled.

"Oh..." Ali trailed off getting a vision.

"Jazz, didn't hunt for three days cause he was to caught up with work and helping Ali, he forgot so he's gonna go fix it." I explained.

"It's good to know he can last so long." Edward grinned at Jazz's new improvement.

"Yeah, he didn't mean to but I to,d him it was ok." I skipped back over to Emmy and Jumped on his back and kissed his cheek.

"Hi!" I murmured in his ear.

"You look very beautiful in at dress." He murmured to me.

"We'll thank you, sir" I smiled and climbed down from his back.

I have to admit that I am very in love with Emmy and I have no way turning back, all I can hope for is that he loves me back the way I love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I made this better than the actual scene so they won't have to leave forks away from Bella.(;

Love you,

- Hannah <3