Polygamy

Chapter 1

Lights. Bright lights...And giggling. Who in the world could be up at such an hour? I need my beauty sleep! I need to stay pretty for when I get swept off my feet by my dominant in shining armor! Who the hell was up at 2 A.M?

As much as I wanted to confront the person who was interrupting my precious rest, I didn't really want to get out of bed. It had been super cold in the house since the stupid heater broke.

More giggling. Was that light getting brighter?

"Ugh!" I groaned and flung myself out of bed and into the hall. A bright almost blindingly light was coming from my little sisters room. I stopped myself from kicking it open and knocked lightly. I briefly remembered my mom saying something about a sleepover. I didn't want to walk in on half naked twelve year olds. They tended to be really touchy and dramatic over their mosquito bites.

"Yes?" My sister, Fiona asked, flinging the door open and striking a stork like pose. Her face was caked with make up and she looked like a clown. I cringed and pushed her side, while making my way into her room.

Her friends- I couldn't remember their names for the life of me- Lulu, Macy and Gigi? Or something along those lines. All I know is that they remind me of annoying ankle biter dogs. God, they never shut up.

"Do you guys mind keeping it down in here? I'm trying to rest!" I hissed.

I heard a sigh from behind me and turned to see Fiona doing a flamingo mating dance.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"I am strutting! Duh." she gave a little twirl and nearly fell over. "All the dominants like it."

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. Fiona was always reading up on what dominants supposedly likes in stupid magazines. Most of the information she got was ridiculous and outrageous. Some proved to be useful, like the exercising tips, but everything else was utter shit.

"What would you know? You're twelve." I said, as I flopped down on her overly pink, overly Hello Kitty themed bed. Fiona and her friends pressed forward to sit in front of me and I grinned. I always loved talking about dominants and how to reel them in. A big brother's advice was much more accurate and useful then a crappy magazine.

"Dominants looks for submissives, who listen. You can't be too gaudy okay? You might blind them." I quickly wiped off the majority of the make up on Fiona's face. "They want someone who's smart, and obedient but not too obedient. You can't let them think you're a boring robot. Listen to what they say but don't just do it, give your opinions."

The girls nodded vigorously and I resisted the urge to call them bobble heads.

"If you do all of that and stay on their good sides, they'll let you do whatever you want! You'll be able to visit your family frequently, go shopping, they might even get you pet or something."

Lulu something or others' eyes glowed at the mention of a pet. Not many families had them, due to them being very expensive.

I left them to day dream about their future dominants and returned to my room.

Now if only my dominant would come.