Status: If there's any message to my work, it is ultimately that it's OK to be different, that it's good to be different, that we should question ourselves before we pass judgment on someone who looks different, behaves different, talks different, is a different color. ~Johnny Depp

Are the Cameras on yet?

Chapter seven

When I woke up the next morning I sat on my bed thinking. 'Was that all just a dream? Did it really happen? I must have fallen asleep'. I stood up and walked out to the living room in a over sized tee shirt and my boody shorts. I sighed about to sit down when I heard the beeping of my stove.

"What the 'ell" I cursed.

I walked into the kitchen to find Johnny making pancakes.

"Good morning sunshine" he smiled at me flipping a golden brown pancake.

I was shocked, I thought it had been a dream, and extremely vivid realistic dream. But here I am in my kitchen with Johnny cooking pancakes.

I shook it off and replied "Morning."

"How'd you sleep last night?" he asked moving a pancake to a plate with a stack of them.

"I slept fine, and you?" I biting my lip slightly.

"Fine." He smiled bring the plate of pancakes to the counter and putting two on different plates. "Here you are." He handed me a plate that had Hash-browns, pancakes and bacon on it.

"You didn't have too cook for me." I smiled taking the plate. "but thanks"

"Of course." He smiled and we began eating.

After breakfast a thought popped into mind "Johnny?" I asked.

"hmm" He moaned wrapping his arms around me and resting his chin on my head.

"Won't Ashley wonder where you are..." I sighed trailing off.

Johnny mumbled under his breath "fuck." He released me from his grip and grabbed his phone.

after pressing some numbers he held the phone to his ear. "Ashley?... Yeah sorry... I got caught up... Okay... After work... like 8... Alright... bye." Johnny hung up the phone and half smiled at me. "You just saved my ass." He breathed running his hand though his hair.

I mumbled under my breath a sarcastic 'thats what im here for.' and covered it with a "Thats good."

Johnny smiled and walked back over to me wrapping his arms around me once more. "You know, I wasn't just saying that last night right?" He asked his face showing confusion.

I sighed and nodded softly, thinking to myself how this is no hope for us to be together.

Johnny's soft lips pressed to my forehead. "Johnny don't we have today off?" I asked thinking of how today was Sunday..

He thought for a moment, "Yeah, we do." He smiled and pressed his lips to my head again.

I sighed happily, I loved being in his arms. My phone started to ring, "I should get that." I sighed.

Johnny shook his head, "You can stay here with me. The answering machine can handle it." He turned me to face him. "You know, You're eyes are beautiful." He tilted my head back and pressed his lips to mine.

My eyes fluttered closed my hands found his neck holding him in deep embrace.

The machine picked up the call, "Izabella. Give me a call back sweetie. We need to talk." The phone clicked as Demitri hung it up from the other end. I ignored the message and continued our passionate kiss.

We broke the kiss and gasping for air. "Johnny what are we going to do.." I asked thinking about the fact we both have a significant other.

He sighed, " I don’t know.."

I didn’t want to lose what we had already. "I- just wish that." my eyes were beginning to water, "It would" Johnny’s lips pressed into mine. Stoping me from crying. His left hand reached up and held my face as my eyes closed and a few drops on the salty liquid dribbled down my face.

He broke the kiss and spoke "Don't cry love, It will work out. I promise." he softy wiped my tears away, kissing my cheek. "I promise." He repeated.