Status: Hey :) First story (on Mibba)! I thought I'd make it a fanfiction :3

Triangles

The Sensation it Brings

"Alright then, Echo?" Samara asked, pushing a piece of her blonde hair away from her face. I nodded and grinned, feeling better than I ever had before. She smiled in return and took my hand. She was a lesbian, but we were the best of friends. I didn't have feelings like that for her but I was okay with being close to people after what happened.

I'd changed, like I wanted to. I died my hair red and had my face pierced. I had snake bites on my lip and my septum and also cheek bones. I looked so different, I felt different and also proud. Gavin's marks weren't on me anymore.

A blue haired boy walked into the common room, sticking to the walls. He was tall and pale, his face a little tubby and his nose like a button. His fringe covered most of his face. I could've sworn that I knew him from somewhere. Samara noticed my staring and nudged me, waggling her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I was asexual, pretty much.

I stood up, deciding as he was new he needed friends. Mustering all my confidence, I strutted over to him and smiled warmly. He blushed, and smiled in return. It made something bubble inside me, a warm fuzzy feeling that Gavin once made me feel. "Hey, you're new? I'm Echo." I introduced.

"Sean." He mumbled quietly.

"She's Samara. She's gay." I said insensitively, knowing would offend her in a friendly way. She pouted and acted shocked, but she grinned anyway. He giggled, a sound that reminded me of Merthyr and home. "Where you from, Sean?" I asked.

"Merthyr." An almost disappointed look crossed his face. "You are too, aren't you? If I'm not mistaken?" He checked. I nodded, shocked how he knew.

He moved to sit opposite Sam, and I followed. He had something to say.

"You don't recognise me, but that's okay because I've changed a lot. You, however, look exactly the same. Under all those piercings and hair dye you're just the same. You're still gorgeous." He said quietly, staring at his feet. At this, Samara stood up and left. She didn't understand heterosexuals.

"I'm sorry but I can't place a finger on who you are!" I laughed, trying to be as polite as I could. I didn't want to upset him, he was already timid and scared.

He looked up, his golden eyes shinning with tears. "It doesn't matter." He mumbled, standing to leave.

"We'll obviously it does if you can say nice things about me, a girl you've never met." I growled. His eyes met mine and I shivered. I do know him.

"Well obviously it doesn't if you don't even recognise me!" He cried, his voice becoming high pitched and desperate. A tear slipped from his eye. "I promised you I'd look after you after what he did to you, didn't I? And hear I am! Like I promised! What did I ever mean to you, other than someone you can run to when people fuck it up for you?!?"

Sean. Sean Smith.

"Sean..." I whispered, feeling tears burn my own eyes. "Sean I'm sorry..."

"It's okay I guess." He mumbled, sorting down by my side again. His hand rested on my knee and the other wrapped around me. I nestled into his body, sudden memories of childish teenage days in Merthyr. "I just wish you hadn't forgotten me." He sobbed, resting his head on my shoulder. His tears soaked my t-shirt.

"I didn't forget you, silly! I tried to forget all the bad things but it never happened. I didn't forget you or what you told me. Faces can fade with time." I said softly, stroking his soft blue hair. He looked up, his face red.

"So, you didn't forget when I kissed you?" He asked. His voice was so quiet and soft. I took his hand in my own, feeling another surge of confidence. I smiled, inching my face closer towards his.

"I may have forgotten the sensation it brings." I mumbled quietly, pressing my lips against his. His hands instantly tangled in my hair and our bodies pressed together. That same feeling of joy and hope filled me, the same feeling I craved from Gavin. His lips were soft and delicate cushions, softly massaging my own as the kiss deepened. I stroked his cheek tenderly, remembering the shock I felt as his lips first met mine.

"We should talk. Let's go somewhere private." He whispered, pulling me to my feet. I lead him upstairs to the student halls and into the flat I share with some other students. Thankfully, they were all out.

"I still feel the same about you as I did back home." He whispered, kissing me once more with fragile care.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was never finished, I just had problems with updating and writers block so I marked it finished. One more chapter after this.