Status: Hey :) First story (on Mibba)! I thought I'd make it a fanfiction :3

Triangles

Desire

The only odd thing about the new home is the routine. I usually wake up at around 7am on a weekend, but Janette came into my room to wake me up at 8 with a coffee. I usually get dressed straight away and go and sit in reception; staring blindly out the window in hope that I might see my parents. Here, the reception happened to be the living room where Gavin is lazing around in his boxers, waiting on breakfast.

I don't usually eat breakfast either. Janette made omelettes with bacon, which are probably my favourite things in the world. I get the feeling Jan runs around after Gav; that he’s extremely spoilt. He doesn't even bother to get off the couch to ask her something. I try to be as little of a pain as I can.

"Say, you're looking very fine today" Gav commented with a wink. I blush and tried to break down what he said. It was a compliment, a rather sexual compliment and then there was the wink that was defiantly sexual.

"He means you look pretty" Jan whispered, winking teasingly at Gavin. He scowled, his face going bright red. He looks like an angry hobbit. Jan smiled at me and took our plates back into the kitchen.

"Just saying, y'know" he mumbled, turning back to the TV. He shifted his weight and tried to act as though nothing had happened. I look over him, realising how strong he really is. Without the restrictions of a shirt, his muscles seem twice as large. He really could snap me in half like a twig if he wanted to.

"Watcha looking at, Echo?" he asked with another sexy wink. I blush and try to come up with a logical explanation. Time seemed to stop, and before I can register it, he’s crouched on the floor in front of me, his hands high up on my thighs. I blush again and try to shove him away. "You are ever so slightly the hottest thing I've laid eyes on"

I freak out and try to kick. His touch makes me feel so uncomfortable and awkward. He grabs my ankles to stop me from kicking out. He’s so much stronger than I expected. His grip isn't painful, but tight and forceful. His smirk widened and he stood up, sitting himself down on my lap, legs swinging round either side of me so I can't move. I swallow loudly.

"Gav...stop...." I mumble, trying to avoid looking at him. I hear him chuckle beneath his breath and his hands came up to cup my cheeks. They were fucking freezing!! "Gavin!!!"

"Shh now Echo" he whispers in my ear. His breath made me freeze. I’m terrified of him. I can feel my skin squirming beneath his touch. He’s too close, way too close. I don't want him anywhere near me. I want to grab the first thing I could and push it through his eyes so he stops and gets the hell away. His lack of clothing disturbs me even more. His tone - gentle but forceful. "You're not incapable of love"

I growl and try to push him off, my temper rising. He grabs my wrists and twists them back painfully, pinning them to my sides. I yelp, trying to muster the capability to fight back. There’s a hungry look in his eyes, but all the while there’s something gentle and caring. I squirm to try and get away.

"You're just afraid of people and opening yourself up to them" he whispers. Gavin's face is just inches for mine and I can feel his breath on my cheek. An odd feeling creeps up my spine, stopping my movements. His eyes met mine and he smiled, realising I’m going to try and fight anymore.

Suddenly, his lips fell against mine delicately. I screamed but the sound’s muffled, his hand on the back of my head keeping me from moving. He moved softly, his touch so smooth and soft. All these different emotions ran through my head, but before I can process and cope with them all they faded into the blackness.

There’s one emotion I can hold onto: Desire. Something I need and want from Gavin. Gingerly, I begin to kiss back slowly, unsure of myself. Gavin's grip on my head loosened and he smiled gently. My heart began to pound in my chest as our speed increased slightly. It feels very odd, but special. It feels like a happy emotion, it feels like love. I pull away at the thought of love, biting my lip in fear he'll hurt me for ending our moment.

"And that, Echo Moon is how you tell someone you like them"
♠ ♠ ♠
I DID THE LAYOUT. So yeaaah it took mt two hours, tears and lots of pain but it worked!! :D I'm so proud of myself :D Omg you should be proud too ;D

* Recently Edited : English UK*