Status: Leave me love

God Help the Outcasts

In traveling from Peru to America, to begin a new life, Monte and Micheal become separated,now Micheal struggles to find an enslaved Monte, while Monte struggles to find a way to keep his head above water, in Micheal's pursuit of his brother he befriends the hoodlum Craig who helps his in his pursuit while trying to find the words to tell the idol of his affection how he feels. However Monte finds himself in further trouble when he befriends one of the girls that he is enslaved with who takes it upon herself to protect all of the girls and younger boys in the "house", but not even with her best attempts can she keep Roberts dark desires from trying to force Monte into something he would never want. It doesn't take long until Micheal's actions draw the attention of the media and police. With police reinforcement hot on Robert and his sex trade's trail,the stakes get higher for Monte and the girls, but it isn't until Robert sends the girl who is stealing his heart to the hospital on the brink of death that he is caught, but in a twist of fate Robert makes Monte choose to stay with him forever, or allow him to call in one last favor and end her life.