Status: Write when I feel like it.

Tomorrow Will Be Kinder

Small talk.

"Your going to do fine, liv." I whisper in her ear as we make our way from the elevator to the chariots. I hold her hand tightly in my own, hoping to calm her down as much as possible.

She gives me a nervous smile, she looks like she's trying to will herself to calm down.

"How do you want me to look?" She says quietly, her voice quivering.

"Strong. Like nothing will stop you from winning." I say as we stop in front of the district 11 chariot. Chaff and Brutus have yet to arrive. She looks around at all the other victors. I could tell she was comparing herself to them.

"You look beautiful, liv." I say lowly. My eyes trace over every inch of her. I know she would hate me for saying this but her short hair makes her look, if possible, more beautiful. Her hair skimmed on her bare collarbone, curling dealicatly. She hid behind her hair but now you could see her face.

Her make up is sutle but highlights her incredible features. She's the perfect mix of lovely and mysterious.

Needless to say, perprismia out did her self. Live was wrapped in a gold and silver dress. The dress glowed sharply as if she was a tracker jacker.

She wore long black gloves and small lights were placed in her hair.

She looked me in eyes and blushed.

"It's true." I say, placing my hand on her check, I feel her lean into it slightly. Holding my hand to her face with her small hands. "Thank you." She whispers. "I needed that. Frankly, I don't know how I'm going to do this."

"Think about your family, about home and everything and everybody that you miss. Bottle it all up until the cameras are on you then let it all out. Think about how strong you need to be and the anger you have for getting separated from them. It works for me."

She nods again. "Will you be here when I get back?"

"Always."

***

"My dearest, liv! You look unbeaviable!" Oswald called, tarring me from Abram and spinning me till I grew dizzy.

"Your scaring the poor girl." Perprismia chirped. Pulling me away from Oswald. She looked me over with a gigantic smile on her face, proud of her own work.

I looked over her shoulder to see Abram giving a small apologetic smile. As if to say 'sorry about these two.'

"Now, it's real easy. All you have to do is look gorgeous and play the part. Smile and wave but don't go over board. We want you to look desirable and mysterious." She said fixing the lights in my hair.

"Desirable and mysterious. Got it." I say smiling the best that I could.

"It'll be over before you know it." Abram said helping me up onto the chariot. I lean down, our faces close and kiss him on the cheek.

"Thank you." I say, hoping he understands everything I want to covey without saying. He gives me a look that says he understands.

***
I cross my arms and give a small sigh as I watch the chariots depart. I doubitily wait for her like I promise. A small smile appears on my face followed by a slight chuckle as I think about how Liv has me so tightly wrapped around her finger.

"She's really something." I hear a voice say behind me. I look over my shoulder to see none other than finnick odair

"Finnick." I say simpily.

Finnick odair has become a decent acquaintance sense my victory tour. We have quit a bit in common sense we both are younger victors and snow has us sell our bodies to Capitol scum.

"Does she know?" He says standing beside me.

"No, I don't think she'd take it well." I mumble

"Well, your going to have to tell her at some point. If she wins snows going to have her do the same. It's better if your warn her now."

"Perhaps your right." I say, turning to face him. "Is this all you wanted to talk about?" He gives me the classic odair smile.

"No, actually. Your girl has seemed to win the heart of several of the carrer pack boys. They wanted me to negotiate an alliance."

Anger swelled in my chest. How dare they think of her like that...like the way I do.

"Have they even seen her fight? Or they expect her to do whatever they want?"

"Come on, Abram. It's not like anything will possibly happen between her and the other tributes and besides it'll be best for both parties.

"How so?" I ask, curious as to what the careers think their going to get from liv.

"Liv will get the protection and advantage of the career pack and they hope that sponsors will help them out sense she's beautiful and all, I'm assuming you already started training her. Is she any good?"

"Yeah, she's good with knives and hand to hand."

I sigh, looking over my shoulder towards where the chariots where making there way back already. The boy from two and four looking at use expectantly. I turn back towards finnick.

"Alright. I agree to this alliance as long as they promise to...behave."

"So protective, Abram. It's almost comical." He said smiling cheekily. I roll my eyes in return. His face softens and he dips his head lower as the last of the chariots make there way to the end. "Trust me, she'll be safe. I'll help you both in any way I can."

"Why are you doing this?" I ask.

"Let's just say, I understand your position." He says before he smilies again, back to his regular self, he gives me a pat on the back and walks away.

***

"What was that about?" Liv asks as I help her down from the chariot.
"Why was finnick odair talking to you?"

I give her a warm smile, "seems that the career pack is already interested in you. Congratulations, liv. Your in."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long sense my last update. I appologize for how rubbish it is, I'm re-getting used to these characters.
Hope you liked! Comments are greatly appreciated!

Xo, jessie