Status: Write when I feel like it.

Tomorrow Will Be Kinder

Allies.

"Wake up, sunshine." Abrams voice cooed in my ear. His strong arms wrapped around my naked body.

"Five more minutes." I mumbled into his chest.

"Oh, no. You got training today and your not going to be late." He said pulling himself out of my grip. I curled up under the sheets. I heard him move around my room. I felt myself slowly fall back into unconsciousness only to have the sheets ripped off me.

"No!" I grumbled as I stretched out and slowly got up. "Your the worst." I complained, rolling onto my side and watching him button up his shirt.. His hair was disshelved and his cheeks pink.

He looked down at me and gave me a cheeky little smile.

"As much as I love seeing you this way. It really is best if you go get ready for the day. Clothes might be a good idea."

I looked down an noticed that I was stark naked. With a small gasp I graped for the sheets wrapping my body as I sat up.

"Your evil." I yawned. He walked over, leaning down and placing his hands on my knees.

"You love me." He whispered against my lips.

***

I did my best to get ready quickly, well, the best I could with Abram distracting me. I got changed in the little black spandex shorts and jacket, zipping it all the way to my neck hoping that it would make it a somewhat decent outfit. I slipped on the sleek sneakers and clipped back the fringe of my hair.

I ate quickly and headed down to the training room with Abram.

"I think it would be best if you stick with the careers. Play up your strengths and learn what you can from them. If it gets overwhelming pick one or two of them to go to the survival stations with. Those are equally important to."

I give a stiff nod and swallow my nerves.

All the tributes where waiting outside the training room. Some looked as nervous as I felt, some were anxious to get inside. I noticed that only a few were talking to each other or their mentors. Most eyes were on us, I assume this is because Abram is the newest victor.

We stopped on the edge of the room.

"Oswald will pick you up after training. Eat as much as you can and go to bed early, alright?" He whispered. I leaned against the wall, my arms crossed casually.

"Alright. Are you going to visit me again tonight?" I say coyly. A small frown tugged at the ends of his mouth. His body seemed to go more rigged.

"No, I have business tonight."

I felt my smile flatter slightly before I replaced it with a fake smile.

"I understand." I looked him in the eyes.

"I'm sorry. I just don't want to lie to you."

Before I could respond I noticed a few people make there way towards us.

"Abram!" A bronzed haired, handsome man called out. It was none other than...

"Finnick." Abram said, giving him a big smile in return. The shook hands. "This is my tribute, Liv Connery." Abram said placing an arm around me. Finnick grabbed my hands, kissing my cheeks. I could tell he was trying to get me flustered.

"You really got a beautiful one here, Abram."

"Thank you." He said tightly.

"Allow me to introduce you. These are my tribute Kai and coral." Finnick said waving his hands towards a boy and girl.

They both where tan and strong looking. The girl, coral, had practically white hair and big dowy brown eyes. She couldn't be more than 14.

The boy, Kai, was tall and lean, he had a big goofy smile, I felt his dark blue eyes on me and I did my best to not blush.

"It's nice to meet you both!" Kai spoke shaking Abrams hand vigorously and taking my hand and kissing it on the back.

Coral gave a toothy smile and hugged us both, I noticed her grip was rather tight.

"And this is velvet from district 1" he said addressing a strong looking girl, or should I say women. She had curves in all the right places, plump lips and long lashes.

Velvet went straight for Abram, holding his arms tightly and kissing him deeply.

"I loved the way you beat that brute, caius, to death last year." She said breathlessly. "It's a pleasure to meet you, liv." She said still holding onto Abram. I did my best not explode or claw her eyes out.

"Lastly, this is slate from 2." Finnick said directing the attention to the last of the crowd. Slate had thick patch of freckles on his nose and cheeks, and thick black curls. His face was boyish but I didn't doubt that he could seriously hurt me if he wanted.

He shook my hand, giving me an odd look. I wondered what he was thinking. He moved towards Abram, giving him a firm handshake.

"I'm a fan of your work." He said simply.

"Thank you. It's a pleasure to meet you all." Abram said not skipping a beat. I wonder what it would be like to be in Abrams shoes right now.

"The other two, platinum and Alanna will be here eventually." Coral said brightly.

Abram looked down at his watch. "It's time me and finnick go. We have mentor interviews. He said simply. He turned to me. I could tell he was trying to say something without speaking. He squeezed my hand tightly. "Have fun." He said with a smile and a wink.

Finnick clapped him on the back and the two walked away. Leaving me with a pack of careers.

***

"Come on 11. I'll teach you how to use a bow an arrow if you teach me about poisonus berries and plants." Slate said simply.

"A carrer interested in something other than a sword? I'm impressed."

He shrugged his shoulders as he tossed me a bow.

"It doesn't hurt to be safe." I gave him a smile, playing my part.

After about an hour of bow and arrow practice I got fairly decent. I taught him the basics of poisonous plants. Kai showed me how to use a spear and we worked on how to build a fire together. Velvet, coral and I worked on knife throwing and hand to hand. I successfully impressed the careers and I knew Abram was going to be happy about that.

It was hard to ignore the other tributes, the way they watched them...us. They where both scared and in awe. I never felt like I was a threat, and honestly, I liked the rush. I wasn't playing confident, I was confident.

The only one who disnt believe it was Brutus. Anytime we made eye contact he would sneer or if he pased by he would purposefully slam into my shoulder. I did my best to ignore him.

At lunch I piled my plate high, like Abram said to do. I wondered what he was doing right now. He said he had an mentor interview but after that? Was he already in the arms of some Capitol women? Buried in her bossom...naked...sweating. I shook my head. I didn't want to think about him with some other women, and I knew it wasn't fair to Abram. He was doing his job, to protect his family.

"Hey, liv! Over here!" Coral called for me. I walked over to the career table. Velvet and Kai making room for me between them.

"Liv, this is Alanna form 2 and platinum from 1." Slate said motioning towards them. Alanna was dark skinned and had long sleek hair, I was envious she got to keep her length. We shook hands.

Platinum was a broad shouldered boy. He had blonde messy hair and pale green eyes. He looked like a stereotypical career, all brawn and good looks.

"You are so lucky you have Abram wellood as your mentor. He was ruthless in his games! I'm sure your going to get plenty of sponsors because of him." Platinum said full of glee.

"He was Amazing! Did you see the way he killed the boy from 7?" Coral said clapping her hands.

"Yeah! And the way he cut that girls head off at the bloodbath?" Who knew tributes from 11 where so ruthless." Kai spoke.

"Oh, you haven't seen nothing yet." I say, smiling. Slate looked at me curiously, I gave him a wink in return.

"I like this girl." Alanna said, stabbing her food. I sipped my water doing my best to hid any worry on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this chapter. It was pretty fun to write. I want to have some distants between Abram and liv. Not because I want tension or anything but simply because I want liv to be strong on her own. Reviews? Comments? Please? I'm desperate!
Xo, jessie