Status: Feedback makes me update faster!

Passenger Seat

I swear to god i won't stop until you're shaking

Over the next two weeks I started to notice the bakery getting busy… with teenage girls.

Even though Niall and I were rarely out seen together, and when he constantly told everyone we were just friends, no one believed it. Which was why all these girls were always in the shop gawking at me, but that was just a guess.

None of them ever actually talked to me except to tell me what they wanted. They just blatantly stared and whispered to their friends. Some glared even. But I didn’t care. It was good business for the bakery so if I had to put up with some staring, so be it.

I also haven’t seen too much of Niall recently. He was doing a lot of promo now and rehearsals for their X-Factor performance and their big Madison Square Garden concert. I guess it was good practice for long distance… if whatever this was lasted until he actually left for tour. I still was confused on where we stood really.

Tonight it was just me and my Aunt closing up shop after a busy day. I was tired and I just wanted to go home and sleep. Jess had to leave early so I worked a double shift. After running on 3 hours of sleep, I was like a zombie at 8:30 at night.

I was whipping down the tables, finally almost done with closing up the front when my aunt came out of the back. “You look tired sweetie, are you sleeping?”

I shrugged, “Yes and no. I think I finally got to sleep at 2:30 last night.”

She huffed at me in an annoyed motherly way, “Maybe you should try going back on those sleeping pills.”

“Nah, they just make me drowsy and make me over sleep. Plus I can become addicted. I’ll pass on all that.” I finished the last table and threw the rag on the back counter by the sink.

“Maybe you should take tomorrow off and sleep yeah?”

I shrugged, “If you don’t need me.”

“I’d rather you sleep,” she said pulling me against her chest in a hug. I wrapped my arms around her and let her hold me for a minute. It reminded me of when I first started living with her, when I couldn’t sleep she’d let me come and share her bed where she’d hold me and tell me these ridiculous stories until I fell asleep.

“So how are things with you and Niall?” She asked as she went to finished cleaning up, and boxing the left over cookies from the case.

“We’re fine I guess. He’s been busy lately so I haven’t seen him a lot.”

She set the box of cookies on the counter next to me, “Give these too him yeah? And when do I get to meet this boyfriend of yours?”

I shrugged, “He’s not exactly my boyfriend.”

She shook her head in exasperation, “Oh lord, you kids these days. You can sleep with each other, but as soon as you bring up commitment you all run away.”

“Aunt Jenny!” I shrieked. “We aren’t sleeping together!”

She waved me off, “Yeah, not yet. You’ve been with him for a month or so? I thought you told me you didn’t want to be used anymore like you were with Josh.”

I rolled my eyes, “I never said he used me. I just didn’t want to be… friends with benefits?”

“And isn’t that what you’re letting Niall do to you?”

“No,” I shrugged, “I don’t know. It’s different.”

She squeezed my shoulder comfortingly, “I just want to see you happy Ayd. Don’t settle for something you don’t want. Even if that something is an adorable blonde Irish lad with great manners.”

I cracked a smile, “I won’t. I’ll talk to him eventually just not… not yet.”

“Alright well, get some sleep tonight okay? I don’t want you driving around, go home and go to sleep. Tomorrow enjoy your time off, stay in your pajamas or something.”

I chuckled, “Thanks Jen, I will.” I kissed her cheek and hung up my apron as I gathered my bag and headed out to my car.

I checked my phone as I got in my car and saw I had a missed call from Niall about 20 minutes ago. I smiled as I called him back.

“Hey babe,” he said on almost the last ring. He sounded exhausted.

“Hey, did I wake you up? I’m sorry I just wanted to return your call.”

He laughed at my rushed speech, “It’s okay, I don’t mind.” I heard him yawn, “Do you want to come over? I probably won’t be too much fun ‘cause I’ve been up since 3am, but we can watch a movie.”

“Okay,” I tried to hide the giant smile from my voice, “My aunt gave me a box of cookies to give to you anyways.”

“Yes!” he cheered through his drowsiness, “Are you on your way?”

I laughed, “Yeah, I’ll be there soon.”

*****

When he opened his door he immediately pulled me into him, kicking the door closed. He nuzzled into my neck as I wrapped my arms around his bare back, “Miss ya,” he said before lightly kissing my neck.

“Missed you too,” I unwrapped myself from him, but he kept his arms around me and smiled down at me. “Brought you cookies,” I presented the box in the little space between our chests.

He smiled sleepily down at me, “Thank you,” he said as he took the box from me. Once it was out of the way he leaned down and captured my lips with his, kissing me slow and deep. You know when people say they get weak in the knees by a kiss? Well I thought that was all just an expression… until this very moment.

He pulled away slowly and rested his forehead against mine, “Hey.”

I bit my bottom lip, trying to hide my smile, “Hey.”

“How was your day?” Oh god did he have to use that sexy sleep voice?

I shrugged, “It was busy. How was yours.”

“Same,” he smiled. He leaned in and kissed me slowly again. Did we always kiss like this or was I just now noticing? Either way it was amazing. “Wanna go watch a movie?” he asked against my lips.

“Yeah.”

He laced out fingers and pulled me down the hall to his room. He pulled a cookie from the box and dropped it on his night stand, “What do you wanna watch?” he asked through crumbs walking over to a shelf of DVD’s and books.

I shrugged, “Whatever you want,” I said as I looked around his room. I’d only been in here once, we usually hung out in the living room, so I was just really taking it all in. Then I saw something tacked on the wall next to his bed. Something I was not expecting to ever see anywhere but my living room. “Where’d you get that?” I asked pointing to one of the mini Drop Dead posters of myself.

He glanced over his shoulder, “Oh, Blue gave it to me.” I’m gonna kill her.

“Oh,” I said running my hand through my hair, averting my eyes from his stare and the poster of myself.

He smirked as he walked over to me with a DVD hanging from his grasp, “You look stunning,” he said putting his hands on my hips. He glanced over to the picture tacked on his wall, “Sexy even.”

I smirked and nudged him, “Shut up.”

“I’m serious,” he said kissing my cheek. “Lost Boys?” He held up the DVD. I nodded and he went and put the DVD in and turned on his tellie. He felled on his bed on his back and smiled over at me, patting the spot next to him, “Come here.”

I took my shoes off and took off my hoodie before crawling over to him. We lay next to each other and watched the movie as he absentmindedly played with the fingers on my right hand.

Not even 5 minutes into the movie he was talking, “Can I ask you something? It’s okay if you don’t want to answer it, I’ve just been wondering about something.”

I sent him a confused look, “Alright.”

“Do you ever, like… wonder where your mom is?” He averted his gaze from mine.

I’ll admit, that was one of the last things I ever expected him to ask. I shrugged, “I don’t know, sometimes I guess.” I shrugged, “I used to wonder where she was, and what her life was like. If she had a new family and all that. But then it just remembered that it didn’t matter.” He looked back at me then, “She left me without so much as a goodbye, and never looked back, so why should I be the one worrying about her? I have a mother- my aunt Jenny. Yeah she’s not my birth mother, but she’s been there for all the important moments in my life since I was a kid. And I also had had Blue and her parents.” I shrugged again, “I just… don’t ever think about her much anymore.”

He nodded, “Sorry I brought it up, I just… I don’t understand how she could just abandon you like that. She’s really missing out on how amazing you are.”

My heart skipped a beat when he said that, “Thank you.” He leaned over and kissed my cheek before turning back to the movie. I tried to focus, on the film, but all I could think about were his words he’d just spoke to me. I bit down on my bottom lip again, trying to hid the boy on my face.

About halfway through the movie he wrapped his arm across my stomach, pulling me closer to him. He then rolled and rested his head on my chest like a pillow.

My stomach filled with butterflies as he sighed contently. I slowly started to run my fingers through his hair and he hummed in approval. Within minutes of me doing so, I could tell he fell asleep. I grabbed the remote off the nightstand and turned the tellie off when I saw the poster of me again. Even though I was totally embarrassed over it, I couldn’t help but smile at the thought of him liking it so much to hang it up.

He squeezed me lightly, snaking his arm under my shoulders. I turned the tellie off before I snuggled into him more before closing my eyes and falling asleep to nothing by Niall all around me.

*****

I woke up to Niall lightly shaking me, with his face deep in my neck leaving kisses, “Ayden, wake up it’s 10 in the morning.”

I groaned trying to push him away, “Yeah, so?”

He kissed my cheek, ignoring my protests, “Don’t you have to go to work?” He smelled like toothpaste.

“No,” I sighed. I refused to open my eyes and acknowledge the day, “My aunt gave me the day off, now let me sleep.” I tried burying my head into the pillow as he pulled me against his chest.

“Okay, I was just worried you’d be late.”

I kissed his chest, “Thanks,” I mumbled as I was lost to sleep again.

When I woke up again a few hours later, I was on my stomach. As I woke up a little more, I realized that Niall had draped himself across my back. I stretched as much as I could without disturbing him, but I knew I had to get up- I had to pee.

I slowly tried to easy my way out from under him without waking him, but it didn’t work. As soon as I was out from under him, he shifted. He took a deep breath and pulled him back against him, “Where are you going?”

I looked back at him. He looked so adorable with his bed head, and the sleepy look on his face, “The bathroom.”

He groaned, “Fiiiine,” he moaned as he let me go.

After I did my business, I splashed my face with some water to wake myself up more. I also ran my fingers through my hair to untangle it a bit and swished some mouthwash before I walked back into his room.

Niall was sprawled on his back on his bed with his eyes closed. His sweats were hanging really low on his hips and his hand came up to scratch his bare chest. It’s like he does this on purpose!
He must have felt my stare because he turned his head and looked over at me. A slow smile appeared across his face, “Are you just going to stare at me?”

I shrugged, “Maybe.”

He stretched his arm across the bed in my direction, “Come here.”

Just a nice piece of advice for everyone; When someone as adorable as Niall Horan is shirtless on his bed, with his hair all over the place from sleep, and he reaches out for you and says ‘come here,’ in that i-just-woke-up-face, you do as you’re told! I’d love to see your try to deny that! Because it’s impossible!

He wrapped his arms around me as soon as I got on the bed. He pulled me so I was on top of him and started kissing up and down my neck. I giggled as he did so, and caught sight on his alarm clock. It was a little after 2 in the afternoon. “Niall don’t you have anything to do today?”

“No,” he breathed against my neck. “Day off. Like you.” He slipped his hands under my shirt and slowly rubbed the base of my spine. I pulled my neck away from him and brought my lips to his, and his lips latched on hungrily to mine.

Our bodies fit perfectly together. Like little puzzle pieces that were meant to be one. My hands were everywhere, as well as his. When his started pushing my shirt up I sat up and tore it off. My shirt had never come off when we made out. I had tried to keep things relatively slow, but right now I didn’t care about that. I just wanted his skin on mine.

He smiled up at me before he sat up and started kissing across my chest and collarbone, and up my neck. When he licked the valley between my breast, and embarrassing whimper left my lips. His hand came up behind me neck, pushing my lips back on his.

He flipped us over and he was lying on top of me. The way he was kissing me was so good, and my whole body was heating up from his touch. I trailed down and kissed along his neck, and nibbled on his skin. He groaned and thrusted into me, causing me to moan because it felt so good. It was moments like these where I questioned why we weren’t already having sex. I mean, we were adults, who cares! I know he never pushed it out of respect for me, but right now, all I wanted was him naked and on top of me!

He palmed one of breasts through my bra, I ran my hand through the back of his hair and tugged on it lightly and brought out lips together again. His tongue caressed mine teasingly. His hands trailed down, squeezing my sides.

He slowly started kissed down across my body. Neck, chest, tummy. He sucked on my hip, “No one will see this hickey but me yeah? Happy?” he asked cheekily. He kissed his way across to my other hip. I thrusted my hips up at him when he bit down. I didn’t even realize I did it until it happened. It’s like my hormones were in charge now.

Niall smirked up at me from his position at my hips. He glanced down at my jeans then back up at me, like asking my permission to take my pants off. And at this point, I wanted nothing but! I nodded at him when he met my eyes again. He smiled and kissed his way up my body again, and when our lips were fighting against each other again his hand slipped down and undid my jeans. He tugged them down a bit but then stopped. His hand was back up around my ribs.

“What was that?” I breathed against his lips.

He bit teasingly on my bottom lip, “What?”

“You’ve got my jeans open then you just stop?” I giggled.

He looked down on me, out of breath, “I don’t want to push you.”

I smiled at his words and leaned up to kiss him again. I reached for his hand and guided it down my jeans. I wanted him to touch me so bad I was tingling. “I want you too,” I said as our hands got to the opening of my jeans.

He looked into my eyes then, and I could see his eternal debate. I’ve never seen him this gentlemanly, especially when we were alone. I thrusted my pelvis into his hand, and that was like all the encouragement he needed. His hand made its way down my pants, and under my knickers.

I sighed audibly as his fingers brushed against me. He moved so he was straddling me as his hand assaulted me in the best way. His lips kept going from my neck back to my mouth as he did so. I ran my hands up and down his chest, as pleasure burst shot through my body, and I rotated my hips against his hand.

His hand went down further to my opening. He hesitated a moment before he slowly inserted two fingers, causing me to suck in a breath.

“You’re so wet,” he whispered against my ear as he slowly pumped his fingers inside me. I moaned in response. He rested his forehead against mine and looked me straight in the eyes. I saw the small smile on his face every time I sighed or moaned.

As he continued to move his fingers I slowly trailed my hands down to the waistband of his sweats. I leaned up and kissed him before I slipped one of my hands in and softly wrapped my it around him. He moaned against my lips as I did, and I felt him twitch between my fingers. I started to slowly move my hand up and down on him and as I did, goosebumps spread across his upper body. He pulled his lips from mine and moaned, pinching his eyes shut.

The look on his face was so hot, it turned me on more. I started working my writs in different ways and he grunted again, burying his face him my neck, “Fuck Ayden.” I moaned softly hearing him say my name like that.

He curled his fingers just the right way, completely hitting my G-spot, “Oh god Niall, right there,” I breathed arching my back into him. As he continued to hit my spot perfectly, I could feel an orgasm building. “Fuck,” I moaned, “Ni, I’m gonna…” I couldn’t even finish my sentence before my insides exploded in pleasure. Niall continued to pump his fingers as my orgasm road out and I continued to work my hand against him.

I could tell he wasn’t far behind me when he started to tremble above me. He removed his hand from my knickers to better support himself above me.

“Fuck,” he groaned as he came… mostly on my hand. “Ah shit, I’m sorry,” he said pulling back a bit. His face was bright red with embarrassment.

I kissed the corner of his mouth chuckling, “Its fine babe.” He rolled off of me as I got up, “I’m gonna wash my hands.”

After I washed all of Niall off of me I came back in the room where he was sitting on the edge of his bed still looking a bit embarrassed, but smiled at me nonetheless. “Sorry again,” he blushed some more.

“I’m not complaining am I?”

He stood up and kissed me slowly before he started heading to the bathroom, “I’m gonna shower.”

“You do that,” I teased.

He smirked, “You could always join me.”

I laughed, “I think I’ll sit this one out.”

As Niall showered, I wondered into his kitchen to find something to eat. I couldn’t keep the smile off my face as I rummaged through his fridge. After what we just did I don’t think I can hold off going all the way for much longer. But the voice in the back of my head told me to wait until I figured out what we were first.

I was making grilled cheese sandwiches when Niall came out and wrapped his arms around me from behind. His hair dropped water droplets down my neck, “Are you making me one?” I smiled as I flipped a sandwich on a plate and handed it to him. “Thanks love,” he kissed my neck in thanks. I finished making the second sandwich and followed him to the living room where he was watching some football game, half his sandwich already gone. I vaguely watched the game as I ate.

I was never a huge football fan, which is almost against the law here. The British pride themselves on two things- football and tea, and when you don’t like one you’re like a social pariah!

When we were both done eating he pulled me into him. I reached up and laced my fingers with the hand that hung over my shoulder and kissed his lightly.

“So,” he coughed awkwardly, “That was… awesome.”

I barked out a laugh, “It was.” I turned and looked up at him and he smiled down at me before leaning down and kissing me.

We kissed for a few minutes before we went back to watching the tellie.

That’s how we spent the rest of the day together, talking and watching the tellie. It was so amazing how easy it was being with him. I never second guessed my actions and was never afraid to say what was on my mind, no matter how ridiculous it may be.

Things with Niall were just… amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know i say this all the time, but trying to write a classy smut scene is so freaking hard!

anyways, who's watching the Grammy's tonight? So excited for Ed Sheeran! Even if he doesn't win, it's still a huge honor! And his performance will be epic!
THEN TJ IS PERFORMING TOO!
fangirling all over right now!

100 subscribers! what's uppppp!

comments?