Status: Feedback makes me update faster!

Passenger Seat

Does he tell you he loves you when you least expect it

It was the longest, slowest week ever.

Trying to talk to Niall was a challenge. They had a lot of pre-VMA press to do and parties, as well as radio promo for the upcoming album release. We only got to Skype once, and talk on the phone a handful of times. The rest was text messages that got replied to whenever either of us had the time.

On top of missing Niall, rumors about me started spreading like wildfire on the internet. Apparently, since Josh had played the song he wrote about me live a few times, a few people got it in their heads that I cheated on him with Niall, then left him to be with Niall. It was a huge mess on tumblr and twitter, to the point where I just stopped checking my @replies all together.

People wrote long, detailed blog posts on tumblr about why I was a band slut and why Niall could do better. It was seriously irritating. It wasn’t just the One Direction fans though, there were a lot of You Me At Six fans that seemed to believe it all too.

There were those however the defended me. Directionser and You Me At Six fans that told everyone to shut up and just drop it. I was grateful, but the damage was done really. Not that I really let anything they were saying get to me, it was still annoying. Especially if they happened to come into the bakery and be blatantly rude. Josh tried to do damage control by tweeting to everyone that they needed to stop and that we were all friends and they didn’t know the real story, but it didn’t help all too much.

On top of all that, plus packing, Eleanor and I were getting nowhere with Dakota. Even when Danielle came home from tour on Wednesday, she couldn’t get through to her. It was frustrating, and we were running out of ideas.

“Either of you get anything out of Kota?” El asked as we settled into our seats, as the rest of the passengers were loaded onto the plane. I should have known Niall got me a first class ticket. I’ve never been in first class, but I couldn’t say I was missing coach.

“No,” Dani said. She was sitting in one of the seats front of us, her seat facing us, while the seat to her right was empty. “But you’re right, she’s acting weird. Off even.”

“I may be grasping at straws here, but could she be pregnant?” El asked.

“You think she’d break up with Harry is she was?” I asked. It sounded way out of character for someone like Dakota to do.

Dani and El shrugged, “I have no idea.” Dani turned to El, “Do you think Zayn knows anything?”

She shrugged, “I don’t think so. I think he would have said something when we said we were going to find out what’s going on. I don’t think Kota and Zayn have been that close since they both got caught up in their own relationships.

I was lost, “Zayn and Kota are close?”

“Yeah,” Dani nodded, “It’s how she met Harry and everyone. She grew up with Zayn or something. Good friends with his sisters and stuff.

“Oh, I had no idea.”

The flight attendants started telling everyone to get ready for takeoff, so our conversation died out, “This is going to be one long flight,” Eleanor sighed. She was right though. It was early in the morning and we wouldn’t be getting to LA until about 10 tonight.

Ugh, I just wanted to see Niall.

*****

I tried to sleep on the plane but I couldn’t. I was never someone who found sleep easy, but it was even harder when I was surrounded by people on a plane. Dani and El however had no trouble falling into comas an hour into the flight.

When we landed, and hour behind schedule due to turbulence, I was so knackered, I felt like I could pass out. Jetlag was not my friend.

Adrenalin kept me moving though as we exited the plane. Eleanor and Danielle were very lively at my side while I fight to keep my eyelids up. But I knew I was just moments from seeing Niall, so that helped.

As we took the elevator down to the main floor where non ticketed guests could wait, my heart started speeding up. Eleanor was fidgety next to me, and Dani was the definition of calm. I don’t know how she did it.

Before we even got to the bottom of the escalator we saw them, and as soon as we did we all took a few steps down. I had to hold myself back from pushing everyone in front of me out of the way and bolting to the blonde Irish waiting for me. We had his hair tucked in a beanie, and was wearing sweats and a hoodie over his head to try and keep a low profile. Louis and Liam looked in similar attire next to him.

When our eyes locked a massive smile spread across his features, making me return an equally massive one back.

As soon as our feet hit solid ground, all three of us took off towards our boyfriends. A few feet from Niall, I dropped my carryon and launched myself at him. He groaned at the impact of my body colliding with his. I wrapped my legs and arms around him tightly and buried my face into the jumper at his shoulder.

“I missed you,” he mumbled into my neck.

I slowly unwrapped my legs from his waste and we just stood holding each other, “I missed you too. This week sucked,” I sighed.

We pulled back and he laid his forehead on mine. His hand came up and he ran his thumb under my eyes, “You look exhausted.”

I smiled lightly, “I am, couldn’t sleep on the plane.”

He returned my smile, and leaned in and kissed the corner of my mouth, but I wasn’t having that. I turned my face and captured his full lips with mine. Oh god, it’d had only been 7 days and I missed him that much. I must be mental.

His arms tightened around me as our tongues met. The rest of the airport vanished and all I could focus on with the lad in my arms.

We only pulled apart when we heard someone clear their throat next to us. Louis, Eleanor, Danielle and Liam were all looking at us expectantly with smiles and smirks on their faced, “You done?” Louis laughed.

“Not really,” Niall shot back.

He rolled his eyes, “Well you can carry on back at the hotel, in private. Now let’s get the girls bags and go!” He turned and started dragging El in the direction of baggage claim. We all rolled our eyes after him.

Liam smiled at me and kissed my cheek in greeting, “Good to see you Ayd.”

“You too Liam,” we started to follow after Louis to get our bags, Niall grabbing my carryon before wrapping a secure arm around my waste. “How has LA been?”

“Better now that you girls are here,” Liam smiled, tugging Dani closer into him.

When we got over to baggage claim to wait for our bags, I finally noticed the 4 body guards that weren’t that far away from us. It clicked then that I was in America- LA with a boy band. It was mind blowing almost.

When we all got out bags, we were told to hand them over to one of the big guys who would drive our stuff over in another car. It felt a bit odd, but I did as I was asked. We started making out way out of the airport, “There’s a crowd out there,” Niall warned.

I nodded, “Okay.”

“Just keep your head down and keep making your way to the SUV.” I just nodded at his instructions.
When we walked out all I heard were shouts in American accents and flashes and screams. It was mental. I had only witnessed some of this back home, but this felt… bigger in a way.

Niall and I got to the SUV first and jumped into the very back seat while Liam pushed Dani into the row in front of us before sitting with us at Niall’s side. As soon as Louis and Eleanor were in the truck the door was shut, Paul jumped into the passenger seat and we were moving.

I let out a breath slowly then, leaned back in the seat completely knackered, “That was intense.”

Niall laced his fingers with mine, “Sorry. It’s why I warned you.”

“Don’t worry,” Louis said looking back at me over the seat, “We aren’t that far from the hotel.”

True to his word, we pulled up to the hotel about 15 minutes later… to an even bigger crowd of fans and paparazzi.

“When we get out,” Paul said looking back at all of us, “I want you ladies to walk straight past everyone and into the hotel. Lads, you can sign some stuff, but try to keep moving.”

When the doors were open we did as we were told, I followed after Dani and El as people shouted at us to get our attention, but we just kept moving. When we got in the building we were ushered back towards the lifts where we waited for Liam, Niall and Louis to finish with the fans.

“Getting a crash course in what it’s really like to date a One Direction member,” Dani said nudging her shoulder into mine.

“It’s a bit exhausting, yeah?” I mumbled.

Eleanor nodded, “Yeah, but you’ll get used to it.”

The boys finally made it in the building then, with all the body guards filling in after them. Niall came straight to my side as Liam pushed the button for the lift, “You okay?”

I nodded, “I’m fine.” We all piled into the lift when it opened and I leaned against Niall as we started going up.

“What’s the plan for tomorrow?” Danielle asked.

Liam shrugged, “Bit of press most of the day. You ladies can go sightseeing or something.”

“But we have a pre VMA party tomorrow night, so be ready to party,” Louis snickered. I smiled at his antics but was too tired to verbally respond. When the lift doors opened we all piled out, saying out goodnights and splitting off into our rooms.

When Niall and I walked in to our room my bags were already there, next to Niall’s, “Wow, your crew works fast.”

He chuckled from behind me, “That they do.”

I looked over at the very inviting king sized bed before I jumped onto it, burying my face in one of the pillows. It was so comfortable. Again, I heard my boyfriend laugh, “Are you hungry love?” My stomach answered for me by growling, “I’ll take that as a yes. I’ll get room service.”

“Sounds lovely,” I said rolling over onto my back, “I’m gonna take a shower while you do that.” I got up to walk over to my bag and pulled out sleep shorts and a tank top, then made my way over to the bathroom, but he stopped me, pulling me into a kiss. It was his famous deep slow kiss that he must know turns me to mush.

“Okay,” he said once he pulled away, “Now you can shower,” he smiled cheekily at me.

I smiled, kissing him on his cheek before skipping off to the bathroom.

After I took a quick warm shower, I changed quickly and walked out to find Niall lying on his back on the bed. I walked over and slowly crawled up and lay on top of him. I rested my head in the crook of his neck and he wrapped his arms around me, humming contently.

“What you get me to eat?”

“I pretty much ordered enough food for 5 of us,” he laughed, “I’m hungry too.”

I chuckled, “Sounds good.”

We just laid there, content with each other. He slipped his hands beneath the shirt of my back and rubbed his hands against my skin. It felt so good to be with him again, tour is gonna suck when he leaves.

Our cuddling was interrupted by a knock on the door from room service. “You weren’t joking when you said you ordered a lot of food,” I said when Niall pulled the cart in. There were burgers, sandwiches, fries, and a burrito… too much food.

He shrugged, “I didn’t know what you wanted or how hungry you were.”

I laughed, “I’ll take that burger for now.”

We sat on the couch at the side of the room and watched a Friends reruns on tellie. “Is it okay?” Niall asked halfway through my burger.

“Yeah, it’s good,” I assured him. He nodded at my answer and went back to eating his burrito. After I finished it, plus some fries I decided I had had enough. Niall had killed a burrito and a burger. I don’t know where he puts it all.

I sat back on the couch and let my food settle, as we continued to watch another Friends episode. After a bit Niall rolled the food cart back out to the hall way and he stripped down to his boxers and we climbed into the massive bed. “Do you want me to leave Friends on?” I shook my head and he shut it off, and we were engulfed in darkness. I felt his arms snake around my waist, pulling me into him. “I’m really glad you’re here,” he said softly.

I reached up and cradled his neck with my hand, playing with the loose hair around the base of his neck, “I’m glad I am too. I really missed you.”

I could almost make out his face in the dark as my eyes adjusted. He placed a kiss on my forehead, “How were you? With the rumors and all that? I was gutted that that happened right when I left.”

I shrugged, “It sucked, but I didn’t let it get to me too much. People are gonna talk, I can’t stop them.”

He made a disapproving tone in the back of his throat, “I’m still sorry people are like that. That I brought most of it into your life.”

I shrugged, “Still don’t regret being with you, so we’re fine.”

He chuckled before I felt him shift closer to me and brought his lips to mine. I was knackered, but I didn’t want to waste one moment I got with him while I was here.

Our hands were all over each other, but I could feel his hesitation, “Aren’t you tired?”

“Yes, but I have enough energy for this Ni, trust me,” I said against his neck before I bit down lightly causing a hiss in approval from him.

He rolled so he was on top. He sat up and pulled my shirt off for me, “God I’ve missed this, and it’s only been a week.”

“That’s what I kept telling myself too,” I giggled. “What’s wrong with us?” I pulled his neck down to bring his lips to mine before he could answer.

“We’re stupid and in love,” he mumbled against mine.

“Agreed.”

He threw the blankets the rest of the way off us, and he started to scoot back. When he got to the end of the bed, he smirked up at me before reaching up and pulling my shorts and knickers down at once, throwing them off into the room. When he looked back up at me, his eyes were full of lust and he just had this fierce look and it drove me wild.

When he parted my thighs and leaned down into me, I started to shake with anticipation. I felt his breath against me before his tongue, but as soon as he made contact I was sure I wasn’t going to last very long. “Niall,” I moaned out as he went to work, “I- god that feels good,” I groaned, bunching the sheets in my fists. I sighed out, trying again to relay my message, “Ni I don’t think I’m going to last long enough-” I moaned against as I felt him slip his fingers in slowly, “I won’t last very long,” I finally managed out.

He wasn’t getting the hint though as he continued to go down on me. I was lost in the feelings rushing through me. I wanted him to keep going, but I wanted him to stop so he could get off too. I finally sat up, pushing him out from between me. He whipped his face and looked up at me, “You really want me to stop?” he laughed.

“Take your pants off you twat,” I said as I pushed him back on the bed to help him take his boxers off. Once they were off, his pushed me back against the bed and positioned himself between me. He hoisted my thighs up around his waist before he smirked down at me, “I love you.”

“I love you too,” I smiled, “Now come on,” I whined, lifting my pelvis off the bed at him. He shook his head at me, with his smirk still evident, before he pushed into me.
♠ ♠ ♠
kind of a filler, sorry. next chapter should be good. parties, vmas, drama, oh my!
i hope you're all dying to know whats up with Kota. when i got the idea with the help of Mayra i almost died with how good this could be! i wonder if any of you are already thinking you know what it is lol
i'll drop that bomb in a few chapters to come.

i'd like to thank ifancyhaz for the new layout! and her first chapter of the spinnoff for this story is up, check it out!

also Kelseylynnf has a good Niall fic she's trying to start. check that out here.