Status: Feedback makes me update faster!

Passenger Seat

I'm lookin' right at the other half of me, the vacancy that sat in my heart is a space that now you

The next few weeks seemed to speed by before my very eyes. But I guess that’s to be expected when I have such an exciting life now. And I’m not saying that in a sarcastic way at all.

I spent all my time outside of work with Niall, Blue and the rest of ‘The Popstars’ are Blue liked to call them. They have pulled her into their crazy world as well and I’m pretty sure she’s loved every minute of it.

Halloween was a blast. Niall dressed up as Draco from Harry Potter and dragged us to a few different parties seeing as all our friends were at various places. We ran into Liam a few times, who had spent most of his night running around the city in a full, movie version, Batman costume. Must have cost him a pretty penny!

I’m sad to report that my sailor costume will never see the light of day again seeing as Niall practically ripped it off me at the end of the night. There’s a good size tear in the side of it from his over excitement in getting it off. “I’ll buy you another one,” he promised. As if I really cared that much.

I saw Kota little by little. She was usually busy and was ready with any excuse not to come out or hang out with the girls and me at one of their flats. It was obvious she was avoiding hanging out with us, especially in a group and we still hadn’t figured out what was up.

The video for Bring Me The Horizon’s ‘Sleepwalker’ came out a few days ago, and already I was getting calls from other bands and video directors wanting to cast me in their videos. It was weird. Everyone was telling me I should do it, take this modeling and video thing and see where it goes. Especially my aunt, Blue and Niall.

“You should be in one of our videos babe,” Niall had said when we were talking about it.

“Absolutely not.”

He scoffed, “Why?”

“A few reasons,” I started. “One, being I don’t want to rub our relationship in your fans faces, most of them hate me enough as it is. Second, it’s a known fact that if you’re in your boyfriend’s music video, your relationship is doomed to fail. Same goes for reality shows… Unless you’re the Osbournes.”

Danielle was way on bored with me doing music videos too, “We may even get to be in one together!” she said excitedly.

“Yeah right,” I giggled, “I don’t dance!”

She waved me off, “It isn’t that hard.”

Over the few weeks I’ve also noticed how Harry was paying more and more attention to his phone. I.e.; Taylor Swift. I still had mist feelings about the whole thing, but I think it was more because I didn’t want him to be used by her, rather than being team Dakota.

Tonight though, the boys were performing on Uk X-Factor, and then were headed off the next day to perform in Australia and the US on those countries X-Factors. It was bitter sweet going into Niall’s room and seeing his suitcase out and packed full again, but I didn’t let it get to me. He’ll only be gone for another 2 weeks. We made it the first time, we could do it again.

A perk about them playing X-Factor was that I, along with Eleanor and Dani, got to go and see the show as well. I was really excited because I was really looking forward to seeing James Author. I had been loyally voting for him since the start of the season.

“You’re not going to leave me for this bloke are you?” Niall asked as we were wrapped in each other on his bed. We had a few hours to kill before we headed to the set.

I shrugged, “Well as you know, I have a thing for X-Factor consistence…”

He pinched my side, causing me to flinch at the tickle sensation, “Not funny love.” He pushed his lips against the skin of my neck, “You’re mine.”

“Not that I’m property to be owned, but you’ve got nothing to worry about. You’ve got my heart, kid.”

He moved his face from my neck and brought his hand to mine, turning my face to his, “I love you. I have to stop myself sometimes from saying it incessantly. I’m so in love with you.”

My heart went into overdrive when he said that. My brain couldn’t form words, I could only stare at him. He was in sweats, a plain white t-shirt and a grey beanie atop his head- my favorite things he wears. This was Niall. My Niall. The Niall that just said he had trouble not incessantly telling me he loved me. I leaned over and kissed him slowly, then deeply, then pulled away before it got too carried away. “I love you too. And I wouldn’t mind if you told me that incessantly,” I smirked.

He chuckled before planting butterfly kisses across my face, neck and collarbone, “I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you,” he mumbled against my skin as he went. I was in heaven. Completely blessed out by his lips on my skin and his arms around me. I couldn’t imagine life without this boy at this point. How did I go so long without him in my life? It’s like I was going through the motions on autopilot, and now everything was turned on full blast, like I went from dull to HD; I could see everything sharper, brighter, clearer. Even food tasted better! Is this how everyone felt like when they were in love? I hoped so, everyone deserved to experience this. This guy turned me into a giggly lovesick girl and I don’t know how or when it happened, but I wasn’t sorry he did.

His lips found mine, but only for a second, “As much as I love what we’re doing, I have something I wanna give you.”

“Now?” I whined.

“Yes,” he stressed before kissing me one last time before jumping off the bed and running out of the room.

I sat up, “Am I supposed to follow you?” I yelled after him.

“I’ll be there in a second!” I sat all the way up and leaned against his headboard, getting comfortable. He was back in seconds and sat in front of me, “Give me your hand.”

I looked at him skeptically before holding my hand out and he wasted no time dropping a silver key into my palm. I stared at it for a long minute before looking back up at him, “And this is…”

He rolled his eyes at me, “Don’t play dumb. It’s a key to my flat.”

I dropped my hand to my lap where I toyed with the key between my fingers, “You’re giving me a key to your flat?”

He shrugged, rubbing the back of his neck, “Yeah. I figured,” he shrugged, “Well while I’m gone you can take care of things here. Feed the fish, collect the post, you know?”

I bit my lip, “Oh.”

He cleared his throat, “And, you know, when I’m in town you can just… come over. Whenever you want.”

“This is a big step,” I smirked.

He sighed and all the nervous tension left his shoulders, “Not in the grand scheme of things, no. I love you and I want you to feel at home in my home.”

I could feel the blush on my face through the massive smile. I crawled into his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck, “I feel at home wherever you are.”

“I know that feeling,” he smiled before kissing me softly.

*****

X-Factor was amazing! Before the show we were introduced to everyone, including the consistence (I’d just like to say that George from Union J is the creepiest looking little bloke ever). I think meeting Ayden and James were my favorite. James for obvious reasons but Ayden has this amazing personality that gave my bitch sassy side a run for its money! I’m going to freely admit that James Arthur is even more fit in person, and watching him live was also pretty freaking amazing. I think Niall enjoyed watching me fangirl over him a bit. And Caroline Flake is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen! Legs for days! She has that amazing personality where you just want to be her best friend and hang out with her all the time.

While meeting everyone, Niall kept his hand laced with mine. I don’t think I’ll ever get over him introducing me as his girlfriend, no matter how long we’ve been together or how many times he does it. I have become a cliché!

Watching the boys’ performance was amazing. They played ‘Live While We’re Young’ and ‘Little Things.’ It was the first time I’d seen them play those live (seeing as I still had yet to actually see them in concert). Ed Sheeran sure can write the shit out of adorably cheesy love songs!

Sadly, the show was over sooner than my liking, and we were all headed in our own directions (like back to their flat to finish packing *cough* Zayn).

“Tonight was fun,” I said when Niall let us into his flat. “You guys were amazing.”

He smiled at me, grabbing my hands, “Come shower with me,” he said pulling me down the hall. We only had a few short hours before he had to be at the airport, so I didn’t argue.

*****

We didn’t bother with sleep. There wasn’t much point since we had gotten home around 10, and he had to be at the airport by 2am.

After our romp in the shower, he pulled me into his room where he laid me down softly on his bed and proceeded to thrust into me slowly like he was committing every movement to memory (as if he hadn’t by now). It was times like these where you’d use the term ‘making love,’ but I wasn’t going to be lame enough to say that out loud. I may be a lovesick puppy around Niall, but I still had some rough edges!

I came before he did, and after he rode out his own orgasm, he just laid there, still inside me. I noticed he tended to do that sometimes. I don’t know why and I’ve never had the mind to ask, but I kind of enjoyed it nonetheless.

“I hate that I’m leaving again,” he mumbled against the skin of my collarbone.

I ran my hands up his back soothingly, “I know, so do I. But it’s not for very long. And you can buy me stuff to make you feel better if you want!” I joked.

“You should know by now that I’d buy you anything and everything you want.”

I let out a breathless laugh, “Maybe so, but I don’t want or need anything. Except you.”

He lifted his head and ghosted his lips over mine, “You already have me.”

“Good. Then I don’t need anything.”

He started kissing me deeply again. As he did he readjusted and pulled himself out of me before collapsing right back on top of me.

And that’s how we spend the next few hours together.

*****

I think I did much better saying goodbye to Niall this time. It was still extremely hard, but I didn’t let myself cry. I refused to be that weak in front of him again when he was leaving.

I had already given goodbye hugs to the other lads, and I was back in his arms. He had his chin resting on the top of my head while I was tucked into the crook of his neck. “I’ll be back soon, love,” he assured.

“I know.”

“Take care of yourself while I’m gone, yeah?”

Despite everything I snorted out a laugh, “I don’t know if I can go on without you,” I sassed.

“There’s the firecracker I love.”

I pulled back to look up at him and he was already smiling down at me. I reached up to close the small gap between us and kissed him. “I love you. Have fun yeah? Australia’s amazing I hear.”

He hummed against my lips as he kissed me again, “It’s is. I’ll take you sometime.”

“Yeah, sure,” I said fleetingly between kisses as Paul called out to the lads that it was time to go.

“Two weeks,” Niall said squeezing my hands.

I nodded, “No time at all.”

“We’ll call and text and skype when we can,” he promised.

I nodded, “We will. Have fun!”

He finally let me go and started walking towards security, “I love you.”

“I love you too,” I called back.

Once they were through security, Dani, Eleanor and Perrie and I made our way out of the airport. We were all kind of down so the walk to our cars was quiet.

“Girls night tomorrow?” Perrie asked as we got to our cars.

“I’m in!” Dani said instantly.

El nodded, “Yeah, sounds fun. Ayd?” she asked turning to me.

“Can Blue come?”

Perrie scoffed, “Of course she can, do you even have to ask at this point?”

That made me smile, “Alright, I’m in. Just let me know when and where. I’ll see you ladies later, yeah?” We all said our goodbyes and headed out in the directions of our own homes.

I was halfway to my flat before I was hit with longing. At the next light I’m pretty sure I executed a very illegal u-turn before heading in the opposite direction.

It took me no time to get to Niall’s flat. Even though I knew I wouldn’t find him there, seeing the building made me feel a little better.

When I got off the lift and to his door, I pulled out the key he had given me only a few hours ago. When I walked in it was exactly how he left it; a few pairs of surpas by the door, a jumper thrown over the back of the couch, the One Direction memorabilia hanging around. It was just quieter.

I sighed softly before kicking my shoes off next to his extra pairs. I pulled my own hoodie off before grabbing the one off the couch and pulled that one on instead. It smelled like him causing the pang in my heart get bigger. I could feel tears coming, I just knew it.

I shuffled to his room before crawling pathetically onto the middle of his massive bed. I laid there a moment before I pulled my phone out. I covered half my face in his jumper before I lifted my phone to snap a picture before texting it to him.

To: Nialler
I made it halfway home before I came crawling into yours. Miss you already.


I sat there a moment after I sent it. Just listening to the quiet, and smelling Niall all around me. I didn’t know if he had taken off yet or if he’d get my text when he got to Australia in a few hours, but I wanted him to text me back immediately.

I got my wish. My phone beeped only minutes after I sent mine.

From: Nialler
What’s mine if yours love. Miss you too. 15 days.


I smiled at his words as I tucked myself under his blankets. Once I was comfortable I finally let the tears fall.
♠ ♠ ♠
i feel like it took me forever to write this.
but things should start moving along now.

i enjoyed writing the part about how being in love was like everything was on HD. because that's the only way i could think how to describe it!
i hope you enjoyed this. it's short, but things are coming along.

over 200 subscribers! i'm so proud!
Feedback motivates me to write and write better guys!