Status: Feedback makes me update faster!

Passenger Seat

Your hips, my hands, you swing and you dance

“I still can’t believe you have a beef with Taylor Swift,” Josh laughed. We were out at the outlets doing our Christmas shopping. I had a lot of people to shop for, plus Louis birthday, and I had no idea what to get any of them.

I rolled my eyes, “It’s not a ‘beef’ she’s just a huge raging bitch.”

“It’s weird. I’d never of guessed. She’s so…”

“Girl next door?” I offered.

He snapped his fingers, “Yes, exactly.”

I sighed, “Yeah, well she’s full of shit. It’s all an act.”

“Brutal.” We turned to walk into Topshop, “So how was the trip aside from having your relationship threatened?”

I chuckled, “It was good. New York is a lot of fun. Hopefully next time I can actually do some sightseeing without being mobbed.”

Josh snorted, “Yeah, New York is a totally party. Good vibes in that city. I if you come on tour with us this summer you’d get to see it.”

I rolled my eyes at him. He, Blue and the rest of the band have been not so subtly hinting that I should go with them on their American tour with All Time Low. “You know I said I’d think about it, but-”

“But you don’t want to abandon your aunt, yeah, yeah, I know,” He smiled.

I shrugged, “I still have time to figure it out yeah? You aren’t leaving til January.”

“Yep. And we always have room on the bus for you Ayd, but you only have about a month.” He picked up a light blue cardigan with blue sequins, “You think my sister would like this?”

I winced at the pure wrongness that cardigan was for his sister. I pulled it out of his grasp and set it back on the rack, “How about I help you pick out something for your sister, and you help me figure out what to get Niall.”

“Deal.”

After shopping, and after I’d gotten almost all my gifts, we headed to get coffee. As we neared the coffee shop I noticed a few paparazzi milling around. Not a lot, like 2 or 3, but enough to annoy me. I didn’t know if they were there for me, but that didn’t spot them from snapping a few pictures of us as we entered the building.

As we were walking in, Jay from The Wanted was about to walk out. “Oh, hey,” he said when he noticed me. “Ayden!”

“Yeah, hey Jay. So you’re the reason the paps are outside.”

He grimaced as he glanced out the window, “Unfortunately.”

“This is my friend Josh,” I said gesturing between them. “Josh, this is Jay from The Wanted.”

Josh shook his hand, “Hey mate. You got some catchy tunes.”

Jay laughed, “Thanks. You’re in You Me At Six yeah? I’ve actually got your new album. It’s top notch!”

Josh looked impressed, “Thanks man. I can’t say I have any of your albums, but when it’s on the radio I may or may not sing along.”

“Well I guess I can’t hold that against you.” He turned back to me, “It was nice seeing you, but I gotta run. Send my best to the lads yeah?”

I nodded, “Sure. Later.” He nodded at both of use before he was on his way.

“Do you know all boy bands?”

I laughed as we walked up to the counter to order, “No. I met him at that VMA after party we went to. He’s really cool.”

“Well yeah, he likes my music, of course he’s cool.”

“So full of yourself.”

*****

After I got home from shopping with Josh, I had just enough time to change into ratty jeans and a t-shirt and head out with Blue to the show she was shooting. We were seeing Mallory Knox, which I was really excited about because I’ve been dying to see them since I found out about them months ago.

“I’m so excited for tonight,” I said as we drove to the venue. “I haven’t been to a show in way too long.”

Blue snorted, “You just saw your boyfriend in concert twice in one weekend.”

“I meant little shows like this. Where they’re no seats and everyone in the crowd shoves each other out of excitement and love for the music, not because someone claimed to love your favorite bands member more than you.”

“Yeah,” she laughed, “I can see the differences there. I haven’t shot a show in months, so I’m ready to get back in my element.”

“You’re live shots have always been my favorite,” I praised.

She laughed, “Thanks suck up! So where’s your other half tonight?”

I rolled my eyes at her comment, “He’s out with his friends at a pub. But he as to be at BBC Radio1 in the morning so I don’t know how late he’ll be out.”

“Ah life of a pop star!”

*****
The show was so much fun, and just what I needed. The band was amazing and I had a blast with Blue in the crowd when she finished shooting.

On top of that, as we were walking out people recognized me! And I don’t mean like One Direction fans, I mean people recognized me for my modeling! The Drop Dead ones specifically. So many guys wanted pictures with me and I signed countless autographs. It was such an out of body experience. I don’t think I’d ever get used to this, if it kept up.

The amount of guys that told me how beautiful and fit I was (and even tried to flirt with me) blew my mind. I wasn’t used to being recognized for something like my beauty, or even being recognized by myself without one of One Direction with me. That one time with Harry didn’t count, they only stopped us because of him, and they only knew about my career (if you could call it that) because I was dating Niall.

We finally were able to leave the venue after an hour of talking to people, mostly lads, and Blue dropped me off at Niall’s. It was about 2 in the morning so I wasn’t surprised when I found Niall asleep in his bed.

I took a quick shower to get the show sweat off me and then crept into his room as quiet as I could to change into a baggy wifebeater and knickers. After I dried my hair off as much as I could with a towel, I crawled in next to Niall. I thought I had been stealth enough not to wake him, but that through was shot as he turned over to face me, blinking the sleep from his eyes. “I didn’t mean to wake you,” I mumbled.

He smiled and pulled me in close, “It’s alright. How was the show?”

“A lot of fun. People recognized me as a model. It was weird.”

“That’s awesome babe,” he kissed my lips softly.

“How was yours? Don’t you have to get up early?”

He shrugged, “It was fun. I don’t have to be at the station until noon, so I’m good.” His hand drifted down to my thigh and he smirked, “You’re not wearing any bottoms.”

“Perv,” I laughed.

He reached around and grabbed my ass, “Only for you.” He leaned over and captured my lips with his. He hiked my knee up to wrap my leg around his waist. He pulled my shirt over my head, kissing me quickly before slipping down my body and laying soft kisses down my chest. I held my breath, my heart racing, my middle throbbing, wanting him so badly. He cupped my breasts and his lips latched on to my left nipple. The way his tongue flicked me had me practically thrashing against him.

Niall’s hands started moving up and down my sides, creating more heat across my body. He reached down and pulled at the side of my knickers practically ripped them off, causing me to groan, “Well you’re sure into this,” I said softly, my hands grasping his shoulders.

He smirked up at me as he kissed back up my chest and neck, “I’m fully awake now,” he said against my lips before he crashed his against them in a feverish kiss. His lips were only there for a short time though before they were moving down my body then. Down between my breasts, across my belly to my pelvis. His hand came down and rubbed me though my knickers. He chuckled, “You’re already wet Ayd.”

The sexual frustration had built at this point and I wiggled under his touch and words, “Are you just gonna tease me Ni?” I whined.

He laughed before pulling my underwear off. He was then back to kissing my lips as he pushed a finger into me, pumping slowly before he added another. I moaned into his mouth as he did so, and arched my back into his pelvis. I could feel him growing against my leg. He started increasing the speed of his fingers and I dug my nails into his back, he groaned into my neck. “Niall,” I whimpered. “Ni, I can’t take it.”

He laughed, “Alright, alright!” He pulled his fingers out of me and sat up, pushing the comforter off his body. He kicked his sweats and briefs off before crawled in-between my legs, tossing mine over his thighs as he sat back on his legs. We were both breathing heavily as he looked down at me. The smirk on his face was driving me crazy, “I love you,” he said in a husky tone that drove me absolutely crazy. His hand ran down my pelvis, to my middle where his thumb circled my clit slowly.

My body shuttered at the sensation, my back arching again, my head digging into the pillow. “Niall,” I said breathlessly. He scooted closer to me, pulling my hips off the bed and then he slammed into me causing us both to groan loudly at the contact.

He stayed there, stationary. I whined out a moan as I tried to move my pelvis against his to create friction. I hated when he did that, but I loved it at the same time. He laughed softly before he finally started to move. He moved in slow, powerful thrusts that sent a tingly sensation through me as he hit the spot deep inside me.

He kept up that pace for a while before I reached up and pulled him down in to a kiss. “Faster,” I said against him. He pulled back, biting his lip and nodded before he picked up the pace.

He groaned into my neck, “fuck.” I squeaked in approval as the feeling of pure bliss waved through the bottom of my stomach. I squeezed my legs around his waist, kissing him hard as his thrusts got harder. He bit at my bottom lip before he grabbed my hips and flipped us over, “You’re turn,” he smirked.

My stomach clenched at his tone. I laid my hands on his chest to brace myself as I rolled my hips against him. I could feel my orgasm building as I rocked against him. He grasped my hips to help me grind against him, letting out groans deep in his throat as he did, “God Ayden,” he said throwing his head back. “Fuck, I love you.”

I giggled at that as I panted, “I love you too.” I was getting shaky from all the sensations that were flowing through me. I grabbed one of his hands and brought it to my middle, “Touch me,” I purred.
He moaned at my demand and started circling his thumb over my clit again. With his other hand he roughly pulled me down into a deep kiss. I moaned into his mouth as his hand worked on my middle as I continued to rock into him. “Faster,” he mumbled.

I did as he asked. I rolled my hips faster as he thrusted up into me at the same time. It felt so good, I buried my face in his neck and bit down, “Fuck,” he groaned. He reached up and latched onto my collar bone, sucking and nipping at it, “I’m gonna cum, babe.”

“Me too,” I managed to breath out against his skin. He grabbed my hips rocking me faster, and before I could process anything my orgasm exploded inside of me. “Fuck, Niall!”

He moaned in response, continuing to move my hips against his before he came right after me. I slowed my thrusts down as we both road out our orgasms, then I collapsed breathlessly against him. He kissed across my sweaty shoulder, “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“I think you left a hickey when you bit me,” he laughed.

I sat up to look at his neck. There was a spot where it was a little read, “Sorry,” I giggled. “You did say I could give you one anytime.”

He smiled up at me, “I didn’t say I didn’t like it.”

I kissed his lips softly before I rolled off of him, “Now I’m really knackered.”

He barked out a laugh, “Well you’re welcome!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I was gonna post this last night, but i decided to wait. and i was going to post this sooner, but i was busy all day, sorry!
but since it's a complete filler, i threw in some Niall smut for you're entertainment.
i hope you enjoyed that!

only a few more chapters left.