Status: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA!

Disposable Bodies

I want your blood all over me...

I laid there in frozen fear, I cant explain to you how scared I am right now. It’s a fear like no other. No, its not a fear where your scared of the dark, no its not a fear of spiders, no its not a fear of simply looking at yourself in the mirror. It’s a fear that overcomes you when you know you can’t do anything to prevent it. Like you can turn the light on in the dark, you can squish the spider with a shoe, you can look at yourself and realize how beautiful you are.

I laid there staring into the dark not seeing anything. I look frantically around with my eyes. I started to panic, I couldn’t find him, I couldn’t see him, I couldn’t recognize him, but I could hear him. That voice, I know that voice. He chuckles at me, “I see you are straining to figure me out, well then, let me show you,” he walks out into the light. It illuminates his dark figure and I gasp. It’s Jack, he’s dressed in all black just like that figure in my house. My breath got caught in my throat and I couldn’t choke up what I was about to say. I just stared at him gaping my mouth.
“W-w-w-Why?” I finally stammer. He just looks at me with his laughing evil eyes. They are like slits and have a fierce look to them. I just stare into them like voids. Those aren’t the eyes of the boy I knew, those eyes are evil, satanic, and devious. He was hungry for my fear, hungry to do something with me. I didn’t know what exactly, but I knew it wasn’t going to be good. My fate was already calling me before I knew it. I stared at him saying no more.
“One two…. I will cut you, Three four…. Your life nevermore, Five six….its too late to fix, Seven eight….your already to late, Nine ten… your life depends, if I like you anymore,” he sings to me. He snickers and walks a little closer to me. I whimper wanting him to go away. He slides his finger across the metal surface and flows onto my arm, following my curves to my neck and stopping to caress my face. I shiver and feel goose bumps rise on my skin. He does a little laugh and leans in closer to my ear.
“Your life depends on my knife,” he whispers, I feel his hot breath against my skin making me shiver some more. I’m already shaking, I know I’m going to die, but I don’t want to accept it just yet, I want to fight, but how? He chuckles and moves away, continuing to trace my body.
“You’re a beautiful boy,” he says to me. I stare at the ceiling, not wanting to listen to him, its quite impossible when your feeling guilty for ever talking to him.
“ I love your looks,” he continues complimenting me. I knew he was gay just by looking at him, but I’m not gay. He then walks back to my head and leans into my ear. “I want your blood all over me,” he whispers. Sending violent chills down my spine, I tried not to shake and be strong. I couldn’t control myself, I was shivering and on the verge of tears from fear. He stayed by my ear this time, he started to pet my head and twist his fingers in the locks of my hair. He pressed his nose against my head and smelled me. I lost it and broke down whimpering from him. He laughs, “I love that your scared, it turns me on,” he announces. Oh please dear god save me! Please god I’m so sorry! What did I do to deserve this? Tell me please!
He chuckles again and continues petting me and whispering dirty and horrific things into my ear. I shift and shiver every time a word is sent down my ear. His breath tingles me, his words horrify me, his laughs make me cringe. I tried to tell him something, but nothing wants to come out, fear is playing me, its taking over, I cant fight it off. Finally, I managed to say something, “Pl…ple…please tell me why you are do…doing….this?” I finally croaked out.
He lifted his head away from me for a moment and leaned back in to my ear. I moved my head away from him a little. “Because your beautiful,” he says while caressing my cheek. I cringe and felt disgusted by him. “I love shredding such beautiful people, I hate to ruin your beauty and I cant stand that nobody noticed it, so I would like to take it away from everyone for myself and then have people realize what they had missed,” he explains. I was mortified by his words. Take it away from everyone? “What do you mean take it away?” I ask, he then snickers slightly. “Kill,” he says point blank. I froze and my eyes widen. I felt my lip quiver and I knew I was a dead man. I cant live to see the future, I cant find the right women, I can’t have a family of my own, I cant adventure out in the world, I cant do what I want because my life is stolen away from me. I felt a tear fall from my left eye. “Aw don’t cry,” he coos while wiping my tear away with his finger. I move my head away from his hand, rejecting his tenderness. He became angry, “Don’t you dare move away from me!” he bellows and grabs my throat. I gasp and he starts squeezing, I start gagging and choking for dear life. I can’t fight him off with my hands tied. I cant do anything, I’m useless, I start to let him and stop begging for air. He lets go quickly, knowing I have given up. “Why did you give up?” he asks me. I choke and gasp for air, I felt my lungs quicken its breathing pace. “Be….be…becau….because I… I…. I’m worthless,” I stammer out. He gives me a confused face and I stare into his eyes. “No your not,” he whispers to me, again back to his calm tender state. This guy is definitely bipolar, he’s nice and then angry for another moment then nice again. I fear his emotions more than I fear him myself. Emotions can do anything to a person, making them dangerous. He leans his face into my neck and starts nibbling on it. I flinch from his touch. “Sssh… calm down beautiful,” he coos again. I’m disgusted and hoping he would kill me soon. Yeah I want to die to get away from him. I’m ready to die, I hope he doesn’t torture me. Oh god I hope he doesn’t.
“I’ll be back beautiful,” he says to me. He then kisses my forehead and caresses my cheek again. What a fucking psycho. I watch him walk back into the darkness and I hear a door slam. I sigh of relief that he’s away from me now. I laid there enjoying my loneliness, like I always have and think about my mother. Not the dead one, my happy asshole mother, who isn’t afraid to say what she needs to say, who isn’t afraid to stand up for herself and her son. I smile at the thought of her. I feel myself get woozy and my eyelids were getting pretty heavy. I finally dozed off to sleep. The light was slowly fading as my eyes were closing.

I woke up in a tub, I slowly opened my eyelids and I could move my hands. My stomach did a leap. I had the authority to use my arms. I wiped my face to wake myself up and yawned. I stretched my arms out and finally looked down on myself. I was naked, I sat there, wondering why I’m naked in a tub. My ankles were chained to the faucet, but everything else I could move. I hear shuffling from behind a door. I noticed the shower is in a separate room with a sink. I’m guessing the toilet is in another little room. I then see the knob turn and Jack shows up behind the door. He looks at me and smiles. “Your awake beautiful,” he says to me. I stare at him with questioning eyes. He looks at me and I notice he’s just wearing a towel. I start to hyperventilate, I hope its not what I think he’s going to do. I start panicking on the inside and tried not to show it, well I failed at that, he noticed my fear and walked closer to me. “Aw don’t be scared beautiful, its just a bath, your dirty and you haven’t took one in like two days,” he explains to me. He caresses my cheek and kisses it. I felt my face flush and I wasn’t in the mood for this guy today. I wanted to get away from him. He smirked down at me after he stood up. He then grabbed the hem of his towel and let it drop around his ankles. I stared at his exposed body to me. I looked away quickly because I didn’t want to look at him. I’m not fond of guys. “Its okay beautiful, look at me, I like your reaction,” I rejected his request. “I said look at me,” he says more demanding. I still resisted my eyes on him. I couldn’t, I wouldn’t, and I wont! He became angry, “I said look at me god dammit!” he flung his hand down to my face and made me stare at him. I didn’t though, I shut my eyes and shut them tight. “That’s it you little brat!” he spat at me. I felt him lift me up and unhook my ankles from the faucet. He then chained my feet together, so I couldn’t get away fast enough. What is he going to do? I started to fight him off, its no use, I’m a small wimpy kid. He tightened his grip on my wrists and pressed me against the tile wall. Oh please no no! I hear him turn on the shower, I instantly felt the hot water hit my back, it was searing hot. I screamed out in pain. “Yes! I want to hear your screams, I want to hear your screams Andrew, scream for me please!” he begs me. I held in my voice, crazy son of a bitch! I took the pain, the water finally cooled down a little, but hot enough to burn me still. “ I said scream!” he yells at me. I disobeyed and felt him push my face into the wall, crushing my head. I let him, I let him hurt me. He dug his nails into my skin, I shrieked. “Yes, scream!” he yells at me. I kept yelling because it hurt. “STOP! Please please I’ll do anything you want! Please don’t make me scream though please!” I kept shouting at him. He stopped and listened to me. I was crying hysterically, he was watching me intently. “Fine,” he replies. I felt a sigh of relief. He lets go of me and gets out of the shower. I stood there questioning myself. What is he doing? Is he going to let me go?

He came back after a couple of minutes, with something behind his back. He was hiding it, I was panicking again wondering why he is hiding it. He smirks at me and I see those slits for eyes again, I felt fear rush over me. He slowly walked to the shower, I whimpered into the corner. He stepped into the tub with me and blocked me from going anywhere with his big build. I whimpered still and was scared of what he’s thinking of doing to me. He then pulled out a little knife and smirked. My eyes grew wide in terror. “NO NO NO!” I yelled. He then turned his head little wondering why I’m saying this. He then shrugged and threw it onto the floor. I sighed and he then grabbed my hand. He smirked again, I panicked and waited for his actions. He then put my finger into his mouth. I made a face of disgust, I felt his teeth graze it. He wants to be sexually intimate, I could do that, I’d rather do that. Better than being tortured with weapons. He then smiles while my finger is still in his mouth. I stared at him wondering when he’s going to start fucking me, but he didn’t do anything, he just stared at me smirking. I started to get scared of his constant smirking, he’s going to do something. Something I didn’t want to happen. That moment came when he bit down on my finger.
I sank his teeth into my skin and I screamed in horror. He was biting really hard onto it. I screamed and screamed so loud the whole neighborhood would have heard me, but honestly I don’t know where we are. His teeth were getting deeper and deeper, I felt my skin burst with blood and I screamed really loud, tears falling down. I then grabbed onto his face to stop, he wouldn’t let go, I punched and tried to kick, nothing worked. He was biting and I felt my skin tear. My eyes grew wide and I gouged my finger into his eye. Bad idea, that made him bite harder from his pain. I shrieked when he grabbed my other hand. He was defending himself by holding me. I screamed and begged him to stop. I screamed bloody murder. I felt my finger start to detach from my hand. I started to feel sick. He kept biting down and ripped my skin. I screamed my head off. I finally felt one final tug and my finger came off my hand into his mouth. He let go of my wrists. I froze and stared at my hand in horror. My index finger is missing, blood was pouring everywhere, he tore my finger off with his teeth. I look at him and he was smiling an evil grin with my finger in his mouth. I started to feel sick again. I felt lightheaded and dizzy. I felt my legs give out on me and then blackness.
♠ ♠ ♠
i am one sick person. ^_^
-Zee