Status: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA!

Disposable Bodies

You made me...

“What do you mean you don’t like me?” he hisses at me. I gulp and stood there staring down at him. “I cant see you as like…” I couldn’t find the right words, “Like…like…my boyfriend, more like a best friend ya’know?” I say, hoping he would accept my words. His fists were clenched tight and I notice they were slowly loosening up, but I paid no mind, just his facial expression and my life. This man could easily snap me, I’m pretty scrawny looking.
“We cant be friends, we have to be more,” he says angrily. He stands up and I stagger back from the surprising action. He quickly grabs my throat and I start to gag. He tightens his grip on my throat and threw me to the floor. “Friends, is this what you want? Friends?” he says sounding disgusted. I tried to pry his hands off of me, but he kept squeezing tighter and tighter. “Pl…pl…p…pleeeeeease,” I tried my best to say.

His face softened and he swiftly let go of me. He slumped and fell back looking defeated. I was laying there gagging and gasping for air. I start wheezing and he just looked at me struggling to breathe. “I’m sorry,” he says quietly, “You made me,” he tells me. I look at him in complete disbelief. “I made you?” I question him. He looked up at him with a death glare once again. “Yes, you made me,” he answers and looks away from me again. I gulp and slowly stood up again, standing in front of him.

“Can we be friends?” I ask him, hoping he wouldn’t get mad again. He looked at me with teary eyes, yet full of hate. “Friends,” he hisses, “Friends huh? Do you know how much I hate that word?” he asks me. I shake my head no and he smirks. “Ask me why?” he tells me. “Why?” I ask now curious. “Because they never stay alive,” he answers and chuckles. My heart started to pound rapidly and I began to have great fear of him once again. “What do you…you mean?” I ask him. He fixates his eyes on me, “What do you think it means?” he whispers. I gulp and slowly back away from him. “Oh don’t be scared Andrew, I wont hurt you unless you disobey me,” he says to me. I felt sweat roll down my back in beads. I was frightened and scared. He smirks at me and stands up walking toward me.

He hovers over my body as he slowly strokes my hair gently. He starts humming at first, cradling me for some reason. He starts to sing a disturbing tune..

“Hush little baby don’t you cry,
Momma is going to gouge out your eyes,
Hush little baby rock to sleep
I’ll make sure your soul is to keep,
Hush little baby don’t make noise,
Or your clothes will be moist,
Hush little don’t you cry,
I’m only here so you can die…”

My breath was hitched in my throat, I felt like puking. “Feel all better?” he asks me, I nod and he smiles. “Good now come,” he lets go of me and starts walking towards the stairs. I looked at the door, now is my chance, I could get away forever, just be quick. “Now now your not thinking about running away are you?” his voice says from afar. I clench my jaw and closed my eyes. “No,” I respond firmly, I sigh and stand up following him to the stairs. “Good boy, now come,” he motions me to walk up the stairs with him. I dreadfully obey and start to tremble. What is he going to do to me? Questions filled my head to where it hurt to think. He opened the door to his room and waited for me to walk in first. I walk inside and hear the door close lightly. “Lay on the bed,” he orders me. I walk to the bed and laid down, I was staring at the ceiling and hoping someone would come and save me. That hope is now long gone.

“Your all mine now, love,” he says to me. I felt my stomach tighten up and I had no escape. I would just have to deal with it. My heartbeat was faster than normal. “Um…okay,” is all I say. He smiles at me and lays down next to me, draping his arm over my torso. “Why do you do this?” I blurt out a question. He lifts his head and looks at me weird. “Do what?” he replies. I wanted to punch him in the face right there, he knows exactly what I’m talking about. “Um…Do you always take people?” I ask him in another form. He lazily smiles at me. “Only special ones,” he replies. I gulped, “How special?” I ask another. “People who would actually talk to me,” he responds. Regret filled my entire mind and body.

I wish I never talked to him now, but it would be mean to ignore him. Why didn’t I just stay to myself like I always do?

“Oh,” I add for no apparent reason. He was massaging my left side and feeling my skin. I shivered from his touch. Not that it turns me on or makes me feel good. It disgusts me entirely and I want to murder him. Great, now I want to murder someone. Yup. I want to murder a murderer.

“Love me Andrew,” he says to me. I look at him not believing what I’m hearing. “Love you?’ I ask him. He nods and smiles weakly at me. “What do you mean love you?” I ask him confused. His face faltered and looks at me like if I’m stupid or something. “Love me Andrew, love me!” I wasn’t understanding. “Emotionally?” I ask him and he nods. I smile or basically pull on a fake smile. “And let me love you,” he says and I just pull on an awkward smile now. “Physically,” he whispers in my ear. I freeze and my mind went completely ballistic. “Uh…Jack…um..” I couldn’t finish what I had to say, because I didn’t have anything to say. “Jack I don’t know,” I say to him. “You can emotionally love me,” I tell him. I used my smile to settle on his face expressions. It didn’t work.

“I want to love you Andrew,” he tells me. “Please?” he says innocently. I didn’t want to, I didn’t want to do anything with him. I want nothing to do with him.

“No.” I shut my eyes tightly and clench my fists ready for the beating and whatever he’s capable of doing to me. I feel the bed lift up beside me, meaning he got out of bed. “No!” he says angrily, “NO!” he was pissed. Nice Andrew, just nice.

“Oh I got a pretty little treat for you,” he says to me. I opened my eyes as I felt him pull me by my legs. I shrieked and he kept pulling until I fell to the hard wood floor. He started dragging me to the bedroom door. “I’ll give you no,” he growls under his breath. I was trying to pry him off of me and fight. He kept dragging and I hear the squeaky door open, he started dragging me out of the room. I held on to the doorframe so I wouldn’t go any further with him. He tugged on my legs making me screech out in pain because I felt my waist stretching. “Let go you fuck!” he yells and lets go of my legs and pries my hands off the door frame. I begged for him to stop. He wouldn’t.

He started dragging me by my arms now and started descending down the spiral stairs. Every step my legs were being thrown like a rag doll. He overtook my entire body now. I had no escape or help for myself. Just my mind.

He continued dragging me and muttering things under his breath. “Where are you taking me?” I finally ask. “It’s a surprise, love,” he answers chuckling at me. “Please I’m sorry, I’m not ready for that,” I apologize. “It’s too late for that, you lost your chance,” he replies. “Please don’t do this,” I beg now. He drops me and stares down at me kneeling. “Shut up!” he yells at me. I feel the tears fighting to fall out, I wouldn’t let them, I cant show him my full fear. “Please, I’ll do it, I’m sorry,” I say. “I just want to take this slow,” I tell him. He cocks an eyebrow, “Take what slow?” he asks. I have him, “Us,” I answer. He furrows his eyebrows and stares at me with wide eyes. “You mean…you want us to work out?” he asks still sounding a bit confused. I nod and throw a fake smile. “You want to do it until the right time? Is that what your saying?” I nod again and for the first time since I rejected him, he smiles. “I’m ready now though,” he tells me. “I’m not,” I gulp and trying to look as apologetic as possible. He lifts his hand and caresses my cheek. “Its okay, soon though,” he smiles and lifts me up.

Whoa! That was close! I have wrapped around my finger….I’m hoping.

“But I still need to give you the surprise,” he pulls on his signature grin. I gulp and hope this surprise is worth seeing.

He pulls me by my hand and leads me to a door, that I think leads to a basement. He unlocks it and opens it, yup a basement.

Basements are never good.

“After you,” he says smiling. I feel myself trembling again, I slowly step onto the dark stairs. Its pitch black and I cant see a thing. “I cant see,” I tell him.

“Find the light and you shall see,” he chuckles evilly and shuts the door. I hear the locks clicking.

I stood there, frozen in fear.

I smelled something in here, it smelled like…death.
♠ ♠ ♠
i love this guy :D
-Zee
im mentally disturbed :D