Sex, drugs, and Rock N' Roll often isn't the best thing in life..

Pink lights and parking lots.

We sat there talking, until the sun rising caused the sky to be taken over by a pink light.

I got up, and brushed my pants off, as I held my hand out for her to take.

"You look like you need sleep. I'll take you back to my hotel, kay?"

So we walked down the street, hand in hand, both looking slightly tarnished from our night in the lot, but with smiles stretching from ear to ear.

---

Cassies' P.O.V. -Later On
"Uh, Gee? Fuck, wait... I can call you Gee right?"

He nodded.

"Alright. Gee, can I borrow some clothes? I mean, I know you'rre probably alot bigger than me, but you have to admit, my clothes are kinda gross. I spent three hours in a mosh pit last night after all."
"Sure thing. Just give me a sec kay? Do you need a shower or anything?"
"That would be great."

He left, and came back with a towel, a pair of jeans, and a Black Flag T-shirt.

Gerards' P.O.V.
"Hey uh, mind if I take the clothes you're wearing and get them washed?

She nodded, and I expected er to go into the bathroom and change, but instead she pulled off her shirt right infront of me.

My eyes widened as I saw her ribcage. Not only could you see her ribs sticking out under her skin, but her body was covered in cuts and bruises.

"Thanks." She tossed me her shirt as well as her jeans, so I left to find out where I could get them cleaned.

Cassie's P.O.V.
I stared at my dripping body in the mirror for what seemed like hours.

He knows I've been abused

I slipped on his t-shirt and jeans, and they completly swallowed me. I had to hold up the waistband of the jeans, so I made myself a mental note to see if he could snag me a pair of Mikeys'. I found a stick of eyeliner in a drawer, and fixed my make-up before I left the bathroom.

Gerards' P.O.V.
As she came out of the bathroom, I came to a realization... She looked terrified.

"Who would do something like that to you?"

She walked over to me, and I embraced her in a hug.

"Shh. I won't hurt you sugar. I stopped drinking. I just want to know who did this to you. I want to help."

She looked deeply into my eyes, and whisperd, "My..."