Status: sandeul is my b1a4 love and i definitely want to finish this c:

Dreaming

THE SIXTH DREAM

Junghwan looks to the window. Its sides are iridescent and coated with a thin sheet of ice. He presses his hand against it and feels the bitter cold spread through his fingers. The tip of his finger trails downwards and then he lets his hand fall. The sky is a light orange and he sees the green of the field. It’s almost time.

He hears Miyoung muttering to herself at the desk. She continues to busy herself with the red crayon. Junghwan’s eyes flicker towards the stack of papers by her side. He licks his lips and thinks.

“Miyoung,” he says, turning towards her. “D’you want to play a game?”

She scratches her head and frowns. “What game?”

“Hide and seek,” he continues while prying her away from the desk. He takes her hands and places them around her eyes. “I’ll hide, and you seek.”

Image


When she opens her eyes, she’s met with a blinding light at the window. She rubs her eyes and peers out the window. It’s morning. It’s morning and she should be in bed, but Miyoung decides otherwise.

“Junghwan?” she whispers quietly. “Lee Junghwan?”

At first, she seeks him out in a slow manner. Poking the corners and searching the underside of her bed, and looks for him. But the room is so small, and the room is so isolated, that she’s already searched every crevice of the four-walled room in a few minutes.

Miyoung grows frustrated.

“LEE JUNGHWAN!” she screams, cupping her mouth with her hands. “LEE JUNGHWAN!”

“Shut up!” a sleepy voice from the next room cries out.

She’s restless. Soon she’s gripping at the locked doorknob and yanking at it. “LEE JUNGHWAN!” she continues to scream, “LEE JUNGHWAN!”

“SHUT UP!”

“LEE JUNGHWAN! LEE JUNG-“

The door opens, and two women come in and grab at her arms. She kicks and screams and tries to push them away. “Stop!” she protests. “I’m looking – I’m looking for Lee Junghwan-“

Then her head drops and her body goes limp.

A nurse stands back and asks, “Is there a Lee Junghwan listed?”

“No,” the other one answers, shaking her head as she puts Miyoung onto the white bed. She doesn’t feel it yet, but the nurse wraps something around her small wrist. Tight.