Status: sandeul is my b1a4 love and i definitely want to finish this c:

Dreaming

THE SEVENTH DREAM

Junghwan’s back is pressed against the wall of the building. He stretches his legs out and sighs while looking up. It’s still morning but the buildings loom over him and cover the sun. Reaching into his jacket, he takes out the drawings from Miyoung’s desk. He doesn’t know when she’ll find out, but he knows that she’ll find out soon. He feels strange; there’s a weird feeling in his stomach. It feels weird and out of place and he can’t quite put his finger on it. So he ignores it.

He puts the stack of papers onto his lap and stares at it. He doesn’t know where to start. He’s no expert at art or feelings or symbols but he knows that his answer is waiting for him somewhere in these papers. Shuffling around, he pulls out sheets of paper and examines them. They’re all marked with the bloody red colour that she loves so much. He digs through the pile.

Red. Red. Red. Red. Red.

His hands stop moving.

There’s a page with large splatters of red that streak across the page. They’re a crimson colour; it’s different from the rest.

Junghwan’s stomach turns. He thinks that it looks like blood. But it can’t be. It can’t be. He almost sets it down with the rest of the papers.

But he can’t.

Image


“C’’mon,” he urges the boy sitting down by counter. The boy doesn’t look up from the microscope. “I need to-“

“Yah.” Chansik flicks Junghwan’s hand off of his shoulder. “I said that I couldn’t do it. So get out.”

“It’s just a simple test, Chansik. Please.”

“Jinyoung’s got me doing something else, okay?” he says, turning back to the microscope. “I don’t have the time-“

“I have money,” Junghwan says.

Chansik stops. His eyes flicker towards him. He’s interested.

“50 000 won,” he says, pulling out the worn out bill from his jacket.

“Do you think that this is some sort of charity?” Chansik scoffs, before sitting back down. “I’m not-“

“150 000 won,” Junghwan says, sighing. “I’ll give you 150 000 won. Now can you do it?”

Chansik purses his lips and shrugs while taking the bills. “I suppose.”

Image


When Junghwan enters the room again, the first thing he does is put the papers back in place. He sighs in relief at the silence that he’s met with. He sits down at the small chair at her desk and looks to see if Miyoung’s still sleeping.

The first thing he sees is a leather chain around her wrist.

He feels it again, the weird feeling in his stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
i can't help but to update so often u.u