Status: Please comment what you think, i really appreciate it :)

Hidden Secrets

Chapter 10: Changes and a secret

Andrews POV

I caught her before she hit the floor with my super speed, this stupid transformation of hers is getting annoying. She needs to not get mad so much becasue its speeding up the process.

At this rate if she keeps up the anger issues she only has a week before she is fully a vampire, the girl dont even need to be bitten, her body is slowly changinig by itself.

Everytime she gets mad the vampirism inside of her spreads turning her more and more by the day, she is going to have to slow this down because her parents will be able to help her i cant.

I'm going to try and slow the process by making sure se doenst get mad, just long enough until her parents get here. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the couch and layed her down gently

i lifted her lip and her fangs were tiny but they were not dissapearing as fast as they did last time. She is changing faster than i thought, how am i supposed to break the news to her?

Hey Izabell just to let you know youre turning into a vampire, oh and your from a family of powerful vampires. Oh and you have three brothers who are also vampires.

Yeah, that wont go well, the Drakes need to get here soon. I cant wait to be human again, they better get the cure here or i will kill Izabell without hesitation. ONver the next week Izabell has kept to herself and stayed calm, thank god. So i think i have slowed the process down by not angering her so much.

I swear that girls hair is getting lighter by the day i thnk she is going from brown to blonde. I cant wait to see her reaction when she wakes up with a head full of blonde hair.

Well it makes sense her mothers hair turned blonde when she became a vampire. I decded to check the mail to see if the drakes wrote back telling me they got my letter and such.

As i looked through the mal i noticed a red envelope with my name on it. Well i think its from the drakes i guess they got my nice little letter. I sped upstairs knowing Izabell wouldnt see me becasue i was so fast, and went in my room and locked my door.

Hello Andrew,

We got your letter and will be bringing you the cure in exchange for our daughter. Please dont hurt her, it was wrong of us to turn you against your will but you have to understand exposiing vampires would be a major conflict. We dont need humans knowng who we are, and as long as you promise not to tell anyone ever you will get the cure and never hear from us again. We give you our word, and a vampires word is never broken. Please just protect our daughter till we get there, we should arrive around the day of Wed. around three PM. By the way thank you for contacting us about our daughter, we are very happy to finally see her again after all these years.

See you soon,

The DRAKES

They understood better than i ithought and todais is Friday so i have five more dyas till i'm human again. I'm going to keep Izabell in the dark on when her parents will arrive, i 'll let it be a surprise.

"AHHHH!" I heard Izabell scream. I human ran down the staris to the living room and instantly i knew why she screamed by just looking at her, she was looking at herself in the mirror that hung on the wall.

"Something wrong?" I chuckled trying to hld back my laughter as much as possible, i'm not going to risk angering her anymore.

"Seriously? MY hair is golden blonde and its a lot longer than it used to be!" Izzy yelled eyes getting brighter, I need to calm her down quickly.

"Ok, well you are changing Izzy." I told her looking at her blonde hair that was almsot to her waist in length now.

"Izzy? Its izabell, and what do yo mean by changing?" She asked calming a little and taking a deep breath.

"Well lets just say you are not as normal as you think," I said tyring not to go into too much detail.

"Not normal?" Izabell sad looking at her hair ini the mirror.

"By the way you look better as a blonde, i said looking at her in the mirror, now standing right behind her.

"Thanks i guess," Izzy said tyring to accept her hair color.

"No problem," I replied touching her hair making her turn around and letting me stare into her beautiful bright blue eyes.

"I.." Izabell started to say somethign but i shut her up by kissing her.

The kiss was sweet and she kiss back to my surprise. I pulled her close and deepiend the kiss, but of course i started to feel her pulse on my lips and my fangs popped out, from force of habit. Well i think Izzy felt it becasue she jerked back and stared at my mouth wide eyed, i heard her heart speed up.

"Everything i read was true, you are a vampire." Izabell saidi backing away from me.

"Look im not going to hurt you," i said walking to her.

"No, stay away form me!" Izabell yeleld runnign up to her room.

"Damn." I muttered, i really ddnt want her to find out like this, just wait till she finds out she turning into one. That will be the greatest reaction of all time (note the sarcasm).
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if there is any typos. :) Please comment thanks for reading.