Status: Please comment what you think, i really appreciate it :)

Hidden Secrets

Chapter 5: Questions

Andrews POV

Damn ths girl was going to make it very hard to keep her here, i could tell she is very stubborn, just like her vampire of a father. When she turned around she sighed and rolled her eyes.

"well you clean up ncve." I said as she plopped down on the couch.

"Whatever." Izabell grumbled.

Izabell looked jsut like her mother, but her hair was a different color, i think her mom has blonde hair. She ahd only one hint of vmapire in her; her eyes. Her eyes were a very bright blue just like her vampire fathers were.

Other than taht she was one hundred percent human, and thats why the Drake famliy were forced to give her up. Their own flesh and blood had the sweetest smelling blood, it was hard to resist from drinking.

It didnt bother me though, i mean dont get me wrong she smells nice, but it wasn't an unbearable thrist like it was for her birth parents.

"you hungry?" I asked her. She looked up and nodded, thankfully while she was in the showere i had just enough time to get some human food for her. I hid my stahs of blood so she wouldnt freak nad find out what i truley am. She came into the kitchen and sat at the bar on a stool.

"Sandwhich ok?" I asked her opeing the fridge.

"Yeah, so why do yo ulive here all alone?" Izabell asked me. Great here come the questions.

"It's quiet." I simply replied not getting into detail.

"Ok, dont you get bored or lonely?"

"No, i lke being alone."

"Than why the hell am i here, and how do you know me?" She asked, man she was getting on my nerves. I mean i iused to be human myself a long time ago but i dnt realze how stupid and annoying they were until i was a vampire.

"you ask too many questions," I said avoiding her as i handed her the turkey sandwhich, it smelled awful to me.

"Well youre not really giving me good answeres." She replied biting her sandwhich.

"Well its' really none of your concern."

"It kind of is, i mean you are keeping me prisoner," She sad between bites.

"I need you to stay for a reason and you will know why when i decide to tell you, now eat your sandwhiich and be quiet." I argued and walked out of the kitchen.

Ths girl had the looks of her mom and the attitude and persistance of her father. Being around a human after all these years of living alone reminds me of what i no longer have anymore. A lfe and a beating heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
ugh sooo short, super sorry once again but im uploading a few at a time due to how short they are, well hope you enjoy please comment. Thanks :)