Status: Please comment what you think, i really appreciate it :)

Hidden Secrets

Chapter 6: Missing

Izabell's POV

Its only been a couple days since i have been here and this place is literally driving me crazy. Must be nice to be able to walk in and out of this house so freely, i mean im stuck here, and i have no idea why.

"Dont you have a TV?" I asked as Andrew walked into the kitchen while i was putting my plate in the sink.

"Yeah, open the closet in the living room." he replied looking at me like i should have known that.

I ran to the livng room and sure enough when i opended the closet there was a tv on a stand in there. I grabbed the remote and sat on the couch and clicked it on. As i searched through the channnels one of them had my picture plastered on the screen, i turned it up, stood up and began watching the news.

My picture was the one with me and my friends and it had MISSING in big letters above my picture wiith my friends blurred out. Then an interview lady came on the screen and started talking about me.

"Local girl goes missing after a hike in Gorden Woods with friends. Izabell Sky Drake has been missing for four days, if you have any information on her wereabouts please call the hotline at the bottom of this screen." The lady walked over to my friends Sophia and Layla to talk to them, where was my parents?

"So do you know what happened that day in Gorden Woods?" The lady asked.

"While we was doing our monthly hike and we heard Izabell scream but when we turned around she was gone. We searched for hours but couldnt find her, eventually we gave up nad went home to bring the terrible news, her parents were heart broken," Sophia said trying her hardest not to cry on TV.

"Anything you like to add Layla?" The reporter now directed the mike to her.

"Please come home Izabell, we love you." Layla said looking right through my very soul.

"So there you have it, Izabell Drake is missing and we are planning on doing our best to bring her home." The reporter said, but then the TV unexpectidly went black. Thats when i realized i was crying, i was homesick, i missed my friends and family.

"What the hell i was watching that!" I screamed which in turn made me cry more.

"You dont need to see that." Andrew said remote in hand.

"MY family needs to know that im alive!"

"You will go home soon enough." Andrew said walking out of the room taking the remote with him.

"Have I mentioned i hate you?" I yelled loud enough for him to hear me.

"A few times." He yelled back.

God i hated him and im leaving here weather he likes it or not. This place was like i was living back in the 18th century, I mean would it kill him to update a little? HE had old couches with flowers on them, ugly, and there was a giant fireplace which wasnt so bad but i mean who has fireplaces now a days. No one i know thats for damn sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that these are sooo short, not much i can do about it because i have the story written out.

Please comment tho! :) Thanks again for reading