Status: Please comment what you think, i really appreciate it :)

Hidden Secrets

Chapter 7:Running Away

Still Izabells POV unless i say otherwise. :)

Now that i knew that my family probably thinks i'm dead, i knew i needed to get out of here. The next few days i acted like i was actually accepting the fact that i was stuck here with Andrew. So i knew i had to make my move when he was busy or out of sight, im sure i could out run him if i was to get away somehow.

"hey i'm going out to get some grocereies ill be back soon." Andrew said walking toward the door.

"Ok, ill be here," I said in an aggrivated tone.

"Youll get used to it." Andrew said closing the front door behind him.

I waited a couple of minutes to make sure he was gone, then i quietly slipped out the back door. I ran into the woods as fast as i could and as far from that house as i could. I was not planning on going back for anything! That man is nuts, he dont even know me and he is trying to keep me in his house, thats like kidnapping, more like holding me hostage. For what reason i have no idea.

Eventually after running forever, i got tired, so i stopped to take a breath. I put my hands on my knees and took in some deep breaths. I began to feel a pressure on my neck, dizziness washed over me then everything around me went black.

When i woke up i was back i nthat damn room. How did i get back here and why the hell did i pass out was i that dehydrated? I jumped when i noticed Andrew sitting in the corner on a chair.

"How did you find me, i ran far away and you left!" I yelled sitting up and dangling my feet over the side of the bed.

"I'm not stupid, i knew you would run."

"Ok, so why did i pass out?"

"Becasue i know where pressure points are." Andrew smrked and walked towards me.

"So you were the one who made me pass out?" I ranted.

"Well it was way easier than having you fight back and me having to drag your ass back here." Andrew sad standing between my legs.

"You know this is kidnapping right?"

"Kidnapping, really, i'm just holding you temporarily." Andrew smart mouthed.

"I hate you." I said getting in his face. Andrew pushed me back on the bed making my heart skip a beat and get butterflys in my stomach. Adnrew leaned close to my face to where icould feel his breath on me, and his cold touch.

"You know you keep sayng that, but really dont care." Andrew said acting like he was going to kiss me, o please do. Wait, what the hell am i saying?

"You're cute when you're mad." Andrews lips lightly brushed mine but then he quickly pulled away and walekd out of the room closing the door behind him. went to run after him and demand what thte almost kiss was but he locked the door.

"Ugh!" I was so frustrated with that boy, i hit the door a coupled times with my fist out of frustration, then yelled, "You cant keep me here forever!"

No answer. great now hes going to keep me in here till he comes back from the damn store, he better hurry the hell up because this room is super boring.

This is why I'm always single, boys thnk they can conrol you and even though Andrew is like super gorgeous i dont like being controlled.

Did i mention i hate his guts?
♠ ♠ ♠
ugh another short chapter, sorry readers, but ill be sure to make them longer when i write more chapters. I have this story written down up to chapter 13 and they looked longer as i was writting them. Keep commenting please, i really want to know what you all think.