Status: Don't be afraid of what others think of you.(:

Just Love Me For Me.

Two.

After about a good hour of annoying all the customers in Dairy Queen, Zoey drove us back to my house. Candi's favorite song, Love Faces by Trey Songz, came on so she blasted the radio and obnoxiously sang along. We arrived to my house, my longest best friend, Laci Collingwood, came over and joined us. I've known Laci since fourth grade and we've been inseparable since. Our longest fight so far has been ten minutes, and neither of us can remember what it was about.

"Where's Damion?" Candi asked as Laci and Zoey got up to do a dance battle on my Xbox 360 game, Dance Central. Damion is fourteen and practically my twin. We look just like each other and have the same personality. Only difference is that I'm two years older. Normally siblings fight like crazy, but me and Damion are crazy close. He is the only person I can talk to in my family.

"He's at Cameron's." I said. Cameron Carsey is my brother's best friend, and he has the biggest crush on me. He is always trying to pull some moves on me when we are together.

"Good. I feel like he is always creeping on me while I'm here. Does he like me or something?" I laughed at her.

"No. He has a huge crush on Marlee. He is absolutely adores her. You should hear him go on about her. He swears that he is going to marry her." I laughed. Marlee Fuentes is my final best friend. She is the tallest and oldest one in our group. Marlee is a closeted bisexual, like me, except she wouldn't care if her family found out. They are so understanding and supporting about that stuff.

"Are you sure he doesn't like me, too? Last time I was here, I caught him trying to steal my bra." Candi grunted. I laughed harder.

"I told him that I'd give him ten bucks if he stole your bra and threw it in the freezer."

"Bitch."

"Twat."

"Cuntbag."

"Whoa man, what's with all the name calling?" Zoey laughed.

"We're bored." Candi explained.

"So what was up with Brett today? You never did explain what happened." Zoey asked.

"He doesn't like you that much because he is a little bitch and said that he refused to go anywhere with you, do, I gave him two options. Get over himself and his damn jealousy or go home... He chose option two." I explained. My Brightside beeped and I checked to see who texted. "Speak of the fucking Devil."

From: Brett! :D
Babe, im srry bout 2day. I
nvr should hve left. 4give
me? Plz?

I wanted to throw a brick at his face. Not just because of his awful texting abilities, but also because I was still pissed off at him and two hours later he is asking for forgiveness. I ignored the text and turned back to my friends.

"What did he say?" Laci asked.

"That he is sorry for earlier and all that." I said, shrugging it off. "Who wants to play truth or dare?"

"ME!" Candi screamed.

"I'm in!" Zoey agreed.

"Sign me up as well." Laci smiled. I grinned and pulled out my fourth generation iPod Touch and opened the truth or dare app I bought a week ago.

"Alright Candi, you're up first. Truth...or dare and what level?" I said, attempting to be dramatic.

"Dare and...two."

"Pussy." I teased, then I clicked her choices. My iPod made a baby cooing noise and gave me Candi's dare. "You've been dared to prank call McDonald's."

"...Fuck." She groaned. Candi is absolutely terrible at prank calls. She pulled out her Galaxy Touch and star sixty-seven'd McDonald's, putting the call on speaker.

"McDonald's, how may I assist you?" A woman, with a very annoyed tone of voice, spoke.

"Umm.. Can I talk to Ronald McDonald?" Candi asked in a little kid voice. "My mommy said I could."

"I'm sorry, but you cannot talk to Mr. McDonald."

"BUT MY MOMMY SAID I COULD!" Candi screamed into the phone. The lady literally growled back.

"Put your mother on the phone." She snapped at Candi. Shit. Candi looked at us, wide-eyed and startled, then threw the phone at Laci. Zoey and I stifled our laughter as Laci took control of the phone call.

"Hello?" Laci said in her best motherly woman voice.

"Listen here. We do not tolerate prank calls. If you call here again I will call the police." And with that being said, the line went dead. We all looked at each other quietly, then started laughing hysterically.

"Who's turn is it now?" Zoey asked, wiping away a few stray tears.

"Yours." I said.

"Sweet! Dare. Level five." Zoey smirked. I clicked her demands and stared at the screen for a few seconds after it came up. My heart thudded loudly in my chest.

"Um, *cough* make out with Dani for thirty seconds." I said, gulping. Zoey grinned.

"Well get over here, sexy pants." She winked. An idea popped into my head. If Brett wanted to be a little bitch and jealous for really no reason, I'll give him a damn reason. I snatched my black Verizon Brightside out of my back left pocket of my jeans and gave it to Candi.

"When we start, hit the record button." I ordered. She cocked her left eyebrow and looked at me confused.

"Why do you want her to record it?" Laci asked, also giving me a confused look.

"Brett is going to get a reason to be jealous." I said strolling over to Zoey, grabbing her hips, and pressing her lips to mine. My heart raced a hundred miles per minute. Zoey was shocked at first, but then quickly intertwined her fingers with my hair and pressed her lips hungrily to mine. I ended up totally forgetting that Candi and Laci were both still in the room until Laci coughed.

"Well, that was intense." Candi said. I laughed and took my phone back. I saved the video, then sent it to Brett.

"How pissed do you think he is going to be?" Zoey asked, a small smirk was hidden in her eyes.

"Pissed isn't even close enough. He did leave just because he didn't want to be in the same car as you, so I can't eve. Imagine his reaction when be sees that video. *Beep!* Oh! Here he is now." I opened the text and read it out loud.

From: Brett! :D
WHY DA FUQ DID I JST
GET A VID OF U ND UGLY
ASS GNGR M8KIN OUT?!?!
I KNEW SHE WAS GUNNA
PULL SUMTHIN 2 RUIN
OUR RELATIONSHIP!! >.<

Anger raged through my whole body as I read the text. How dare he say all that horrible shit about Zoey! I'm the one who came up with the idea!

From: Brett! :D
Zoey is NOT the one who is
ruining our relationship! I was
the one who said record this
and press send, NOT Zoey!
It was a fucking dare and I
thought you needed a reason
for being a douche earlier.
Only thing ruining our relationship
is YOU!

I snapped the phone shut and looked up to find all my friends staring at me, concern and worry filling their eyes. Zoey slowly walked over to me, I think she thought I was going to lash out on her, and hesitantly hugged me. My anger dissipated in an instant and I hugged her back. My phone beeped again, but I ignored it and clung onto Zoey. I was done being angry...for now at least. As soon as Zoey leaves, that boy will wish he never met me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello drama. You came early.(:
Haha. So what do you guys think?
Keep? Kill?
Who is your favorite character? Mine is Candince.
Thanks darlings,
Taylor Elizabeth.(: