Status: Please give me some feedback!I will love you forever for some comments

My Quest

Can I Even Complicate Your Breathing

The sun began to rise causing the light to hit my face.I slowly fluttered my eyes open and stretched my arms.After throwing my legs over the side of my bed,I headed to my bathroom to take a shower.Once I slipped out of the shower I grabbed a towel and dried my body off.I put on my black work dress which was awful.Not because it was ugly or anything,it just it may be a little to revealing.Men in the restaurant always tried to grope me when I was serving,which is highly uncomfortable.Just the thought made m shiver in disgust.

Pulling my self out of my thoughts I checked my alarm clock for the time.11 o'clock oh shit I'm late for work!I speed out to my car grabbing my bag and keys in the process.Why does this always happen to me?Luckily,work was just around the corner and I was there in a matter of minutes.
The ding of the door went off and my boss looked at me with disappointment.

"Quest you're late again!"Gary yelled getting strange looks from customers.

"I know I'm really sorry,it won't happen again."I give him my my usual answer for when I do something wrong.I quickly rushed into the back ,grab my notepad and start to wait tables.After rush hour,work was a little slow,so I kind of just cleaned tables over and over again.Thankfully,a group of guys walked in and took a seat in a booth.I put my fake smile and made my way to their table.

"Hello,I'm Quest--"I was interrupted by the boy with spiked hair,"I'm Jaime!"A real smile appeared on my face.

"Hi Jaime,what would you guys like to drink?"They all gave me their orders.

"I'll be back in a few minutes with your drinks."I went to the back and received their drinks and made my way back to them.I remember who got what without looking at my slip,"How do you remember who got what?"Jaime asked with his eyes popping out of his head.

"Well,I guess I'm too used to working here."I responded with a slight smile.

"What do you mean 'too used'?"the boy with light brown hair asked.

"Lets keep this between me and you,but I hate working here."He frowned and looked down.

I wonder whats up with him.I pushed it off and asked them what they wanted to eat.In a little less the ten minutes their food was done and I brought it out.As I bent over to hand the boy with the snap back his food,I felt eyes staring at my ass.I peaked around and saw it was light brown hair staring.
Ughhh..perv.

As long as he doesn't touch me,I'll be fine.I gave them the rest of their food.I left and checked the time.Only a half hour of this then I can go.I heard the laughs of the guys and decided to listen to their conversation.

"You were totally staring at her!"The guys with the Medusa piercing says to Mr.Perv.

"Its just...she is so beautiful."That made my grow wide.By the looks they were almost done with their food.I went back and began to pick up the now empty plates.

I quickly made my way to the washers before my arms gave out.My rag was in my apron,so I walked straight to the boys table surprised to see them still here.

"We just wanted to give you this.It was nice to have you as our waitress."Jaime say and gives me the tip.I looked down into my hands to see a 50 dollar bill and I could feel a post it note on the bottom,but ignored it for now.

"Oh my gosh,I don't think I can accept this."I shook my head.

"Keep it."Urged snap back dude.

"Thank you,so much."I smiled and they walked out with a wave.I went to the back ,picked up my bag and made my way out of this horrid place.I sat in my car and pulled the 50 and decided to put it in my wallet.I remembered the post it and it had a number.

'Why don't you call me?..P.S. this is the guy with light brown hair'and the number was scribbled next to it.I chuckled,but little did I know meeting these guys would change my life.